Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its either 0 or 100

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over here in the states and before the internet took off, we would notice people in the street or area and simply say "hello". Other guys would "mack" to them. The real "macks" don't necessarily try to get laid, they are just having fun with the conversation. For the non stuck up women, it's fun for them too. People talking, bullshytting and having fun.
I came of age in the exact years when the internet was really taking off. I was 17 in 2010 when instagram came out, came of age in 2011 when snapchat was released, and then tinder came out when I was 19 in 2012. You somewhat older guys are like shamans who can send us visions of a different reality. It must have changed in the US too during this time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came of age in the exact years when the internet was really taking off. I was 17 in 2010 when instagram came out, came of age in 2011 when snapchat was released, and then tinder came out when I was 19 in 2012. You somewhat older guys are like shamans who can send us visions of a different reality.
It's true. Some of the snapchat and things you are doing are real "fun" for them. But old school macking and them running their mouths in public is fun too. It makes them feel good.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. Some of the snapchat and things you are doing are real "fun" for them. But old school macking and them running their mouths in public is fun too. It makes them feel good.
Well it may be "fun" for them, but wasting my time and energy to validate and entertain a woman who both isn't interested in me anyway and who is entertaining 100 other guys while having a roster of guys she's fvcking, that shyt sure aint fun for me. I never took to antisocial media, and OLD doesn't work for me (well, in the locations I've tried it in). I would rather have IRL interactions too at this point, it's not boring and dispiriting like antisocial media and OLD are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it may be "fun" for them, but wasting my time and energy to validate and entertain a woman who both isn't interested in me anyway and who is entertaining 100 other guys while having a roster of guys she's fvcking, that shyt aint fun for me. I never took to antisocial media, and OLD doesn't work for me (well, in the locations I've tried it in). I would rather have IRL interactions too at this point, it's not boring and dispiriting like antisocial media and OLD are.
Lol i agree. The real macks have a bottomless pit of talk energy. Probably puzzy already lined up but i hear you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i agree. The real macks have a bottomless pit of talk energy. Probably puzzy already lined up but i hear you.
I guess those guys get off on the challenge of talking to them, right? They enjoy the numbers game in itself. Especially if they already have pvssy lined up anyway, like you said.

I like being gregarious with women too, but never had the heart to be a hardnosed numbers game mack. That's why I won't lie to women either. And the last 8 years have drained me of what energy I may once have had to fight "uphill" when interacting with women to try to make conversations flow and such. If it's not mutual and reciprocal, my mind and body physically can't bother anymore.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to think back to most of the women I've slept with....... I don't really think I have ever turned medium interest into high interest. However, as my game has increased, the hotness level of girls I sleep with and date now is higher than it used to be. Game can't be discounted because it is critically important in the first few minutes of the interaction. Once you understand good game, you are not going to turn yourself into a game EXPERT and enjoy more success with women. You have to be confident, have strong eye contact, ability to communicate intent, entitlement, dominance, awareness, sexuality, physical escalation, escalation in general, not take women too seriously, and know how to "handle" women's actions. Once you have that, the rest, as OP stated, is entirely about the girl and what does it for her specifically. If that's not "you", game will not help.

Another way to put this is that, for every girl who's "type" you are a match for, game ensures that you hook up with 100% of them, instead of a lower percentage. If you aren't her type, no amount of game in the world is going to get you in there.

Another thing about game is that it increases the number of women you interact with.... guys with game will generally know how to put themselves in places where there are a large number of attractive women, and guys with game will also pull the trigger and initiate contact with women, or at least notice when a woman is trying to give him signals.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or You could enjoy the puzzy and gratitude from those ladies who already think your worth it
Haha maybe. I'm just bored. And by "high IL women" I mean the ones who make it obvious. I think it's a myth that they always make it easy. If she sees you as high value, she may not put herself out there. There's a huge bell curve of "attainable" men and that's where we fall when a woman shows obvious signs. Thus we probably leave a lot of women on the table. That's my opinion.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no point dating an American girl unless the girl is at 100% interest level. Anything less than a 100% might as well be a zero percent. Western women have so many options that they have become capricious for all but the most desirable men. This is all you need to know about modern women. We keep thinking that we will smash that 75% interest girl. You won't. Ever.....well maybe when she runs out of options in 5 yrs. Or maybe when she is black out drunk and immediately regrets it the next day.

When a girl likes you it is unexplainable. Most of the work is already done for you. We think that our "game" got the girl. No it didn't. Your game is the icing on the cake. Take a one night stand for example. Most of the time a girl was already planning on going home with a guy. She was in that type of messed up mental space BEFORE she went to the bar. It just took a halfway decent guy who was her "type" to close the deal.

Most of the time a girl already has a strong deeply idiosyncratic predisposition to a certain type of guy. Often this guy reminds her of a family member. The guy might be a member of the racial group she strongly fetishizes. The guy might remind her of a guy that used to abuse her and she is into that. The guy might be high status and she might be a gold digger.

There are many guys that are perfect on paper. Tall, good job, good social skills etc.They go on a date with the girl but the girl just doesn't feel the spark. She knows he is good on paper but he just doesn't do it for her. She has very personal preferences that are not tied to logic. That guy could be an objective 10/10 but just not to her. Girls also reject guys who are too high quality because of insecurity. THEY ARE CHAOS.....dont take them too serious.
That last sentence is gold.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, once a woman has high IL in you "game" isn't about what you do, it's about what you don't do so you don't **** it up.
exactly bro. Game is about not f***ing it up

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying that attraction CANT be created and its either there or not?

Naaa bro come on, didnt you get the memo that is all about game, seduction and "frame?
:rofl::rofl: I think I missed that memo. That memo was written by men who had no real life experience.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of funny because my bar game at this point is literally just "hey do you want a drink?" Talk about coming full circle.
Bruce Lee is quoted as saying,

"Before I learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch and a kick was just a kick. When I studied martial arts, a punch was no longer just a punch and a kick was no longer just a kick. Now I understand martial arts, and a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick."
Pretty much what you are saying. Like Bruce Lee you have come full circle lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think game was more effective back in the day to make a less physically attractive guy seem more confident and therefore more attractive. After all you were only competing with men in your close proximity. These days it does seem to be more random or entirely looks based. I think the big point these days too is that if she is 75% interest then it's not worth the effort even if you get a few tepid lays out of it. It's not going to be worth the time spent and the rejection after the fact.
Exactly bro. These days a chick can get EXACTLY the physical type of guys she wants ( for sex). If she likes curly eye brows guy then she will find him. Why would she "settle" with anything less than her exact type. Game worked when you were not competing with thousands of men. At best your game will land you in the friend zone as an entertaining monkey. You may hook up with her once...maybe if you guys are drunk enough. But the amount of soul crushing months in the friendzone you would have to endure would kill you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this. We now have another thread getting started about how nothing we do matters outside of how we look/other latent characteristics. Yes, our looks are often very important. But to say that game makes no difference is just flat out wrong. For an LTR -- yes, that often is going to involve a lot more boxes being checked (by both parties) that may not necessarily have anything to do with "game." That is where your self-improvement comes into play, however. You can make them check more boxes if you are successful, in good shape, and have overall good drive. You DO have control over those things.

Get so tired of the fatalism on this board these days.
Bro I understand what you are saying. But I disagree. How many times have you pulled an 8/10 college peak SMV girl based on game alone. Go to a bar with hot chicks. Go up to a girl with your best game. Let me know how that works for you my brotha. I have done this many times. I have better game than 95% of men on here. And it fails miserably. You dont end up smashing them most of the time. This is what happens when your game is 100/100 but you are not her physical type.

You end up making her laugh because you are charming. Her friends find you entertaining because you are funny and confident. She may return your texts and you may end up hanging out. Now you are just her ego boost and little prize. You are her charismatic monkey. You have to now listen to her talk about her dysfunctional life. Years later after being stuck in friend zone hell....you then maybe have sex with her.

Was it worth it? No.

Now with uglier girls yes game MAY work. But the hot girls have so many options that they can find the guy they like physically that ALSO has game dude. This is not fatalism. This is experience talking.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another way to put this is that, for every girl who's "type" you are a match for, game ensures that you hook up with 100% of them, instead of a lower percentage. If you aren't her type, no amount of game in the world is going to get you in there.
Yes. This is a concise way of saying it. Thank you

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a girl in the store the other day and instinctively checked out her hip area, which she noticed. Then she slowly made her way over to her hair thinning, out of shape fat boyfriend in the queue. When they were leaving, she turned her head back to look at me in the eyes. I thought - she's with that guy who probably fvcks her every other day, but yet if she was swiping on OLD she would most likely swipe left on me for sure.

For me this is anecdotal evidence that, within a certain spectrum of not being too ugly or too model good looking, your personality and your lifestyle matter more than your looks do. If you don't have the personality to enjoy the numbers game process of pickup in itself, and you aren't in social contact with open single women, then you are handicapped. You anecdotally confirm that too when you say how your SMV and sex life are night and day between your rat race life in San Francisco and flying up here to the european vacation islands.
I can promise you that she was with him for survival reasons. He is her simp beta bucks. It would make sense if you knew the back story of the relationship. My ex is now with a morbidly obese guy. She is a 7/10 ( with make up). She is with him for financial survival. Without him she would not have shelter lol. Or like LaRaider said sometimes these guys get them when they are young and she is just loyal. But most of the time he is her beta bux.

This is why I hate when guys use beta but couples as evidence that looks dont matter. They be like " I see ugly fat guys all the time on the train with hot chicks". Yeh idiot he is bankrolling her. That doesn't count.