“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

It's Crazy How Important a Social Circle Is

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
I totally agree that most men won't be in a social circle with NFL players heck most guys won't even be in a social circle where all the men make 6/7 figures and some of the women make 6 figures too.
For most guys if you have 2 solid wingmen than you're doing better than 90% of men IMO, most social circles have bullshyt politics that are predicated on bluepill normie behavior
I don't really know how practical your advice is. The overall economic landscape is a zero sum game, if everyone could make it to the upper tier earning ranges, the money would be devalued and the higher tier earners would just be shifted to a higher sum.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,079
Location
Inside her mind
I don't really know how practical your advice is. The overall economic landscape is a zero sum game, if everyone could make it to the upper tier earning ranges, the money would be devalued and the higher tier earners would just be shifted to a higher sum.
Hence as I mentioned if you have 2 solid wingmen you're doing better than 90% of guys. IF those 2 wingmen are good with women that can help accelerate your game in the field, meet women, etc
 

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
Hence as I mentioned if you have 2 solid wingmen you're doing better than 90% of guys. IF those 2 wingmen are good with women that can help accelerate your game in the field, meet women, etc
True, it is very hard to meet wingmen especially once you enter your 30s. Most are wack, creepy, will actually bring down your SMV and girls will judge you for being around them.
 
Top