Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's clear that the Asian message-parlor mass-killing was an incel-killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Did I say that the right wing is promoting that?
All I said is that left wing media is bad and Fox news is even worse.
No, this is what you said
The left is bad but the right is worse. Fox news lies even more.
Anyway politics are not allowed on the forum.
But racism against whites is? Convenient.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is what you said

But racism against whites is? Convenient.
It does not make any sense what you write. You are basically talking with yourself. Btw. I am a centrist the left is extremely annoying and dangerous still it is better to make reasonable arguments and also to consider that you are in the wrong forum for it.

Btw Yt gave me this right now:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always think you are above the law? Well you are just ordinary folk here. @logicallefty is also a cop and he has way more class than you do.
So I'm above the law when I call out blatant racism against whites but classy when I don't. Got it.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not make any sense what you write. You are basically talking with yourself. Btw. I am a centrist the left is extremely annoying and dangerous still it is better to make reasonable arguments and also to consider that you are in the wrong forum for it.

Btw Yt gave me this right now:

1616348325657.png

You said, the left is bad but the right is worse. You didn't clarify that statement. It's a blanket statement. You're just confusing yourself dude.

Why? Did I say that the right wing is promoting that?
All I said is that left wing media is bad and Fox news is even worse.
< -- This is what you then told me that you said

So which is it?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 5768

You said, the left is bad but the right is worse. You didn't clarify that statement. It's a blanket statement. You're just confusing yourself dude.
I don't have to clarify. If you need clarification yes I agree that there is quite a white racism going on with woke supremacists. Shure it is extremely frustrating.

The right wing is full of religious nut cases and some white supremacists. Fox news is full of lies with some very questionable characters. So take your poison.

So relax you gave your opinion it may be time now to follow the forum rules.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to clarify. If you need clarification yes I agree that there is quite a white racism going on with woke supremacists. Shure it is extremely frustrating.

The right wing is full of religious nut cases and some white supremacists. Fox news is full of lies with some very questionable characters. So take your poison.

So relax you gave your opinion it may be time now to follow the forum rules.

I agree. Everything is better when we ALL follow the rules.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the Virginia Tech shooter went and killed 33 white people did we call it race crime? No we didn’t because it was incel who couldn’t get any sex and snapped. Same with Elliot Rodger, same with this guy.

Dont get me wrong there is a correlation with incels being racist as they want an excuse as to why they are not successful in life.

Dare I say you want to fix racism and incels you take away women’s rights and the benefits they get from the state and federal government. Women then will be very careful who they sleep with and hypergamy would drop fast. No one wants to be a single mom without public assistance and if you can’t take care of your child you end up jail.
All this is accurate.

Not getting vagina is bad for your mental health. Guys need access to vagina to be mentally healthy. However, a very small percentage of guys not getting vagina are committing mass murders. Most of the incels are suffering in silence or on internet message boards.

A lot of the incel killers haven't even been from the biggest group of incels. Look at the male surplus in China and India.
What are you talking about dude? Killing women who provide vagina for coin proves what again?
I don't understand this event at all. Was the perpetrator getting laid? It seems like he was.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is accurate.

I don't understand this event at all. Was the perpetrator getting laid? It seems like he was.
He was getting laid and killed the women for corrupting his good morals.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector

You are the one inferring that the shooter is a white supremacist. I don't even think you know what that term means. You would love for him to be that because it fits your narrative.
The police is defending the actions of the white supremacist rather than treating it as a hate crime.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Fellas as much as I would love to talk left vs right politics the forum rules say otherwise. I hope we can loosen up on this someday but right now we can’t. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.