Its been so long, and I'm still thinking about her. My story

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
This my first post on sosuave. I just made my account and this is my story.
Ever since about 3 years ago. I saw this amazingly beautiful girl, and I feel in love with her. Creepy? Yes, I agree. No doubt I had the ****tiestly self esteem humanly possible. I always thought " gosh, I want to be perfect, just so I can get a girl like her." I would always say " Next year, when I work out, be good looking, and amazing, I will get her." Needless to say, I never thought I was ready.

PART 1

A year ago, I finally had her in some of my classes, and I began talking to her, everyday. On MSN. I would always say hi, and talk about things with her etc etc, whatevs. Sometimes, I would get angry, after telling her how beautiful or great she is, and her not responding, I would just get angry and blow her off. Then after a while I'd come back and apologize. This cycle repeated for a long long time. Fast forward to June, she actually came back and talked to me, I fked **** up and crawled into the friendzone....again.

After then, I was fed up, so when I was talking to her, she told me how I was so different from everyone else she talked too. And how I taught her some valuable lessons about life. I forgot what she said that triggered my outrage, but something must have. I think the last thing I ever said to her was " I've given you my all, emotionally. So why the fvck should I stay, while you go find some fkn guy who doesn't even give a **** about you." And when she never responded, I added this, and i remember it well. "....I really dont give a fvck, looks like you don't either."

A mutual friend of mine told me she cried that night...and I think i did too. My words sound extremely selfish and cruel, and I would agree that they are. But my pain was simply too much for logic I guess.

PART 2.

Its been many months since we've talked, and maybe a week since I discovered this site. But today, I saw her, and she was just there shopping, and I was with a gang of friends. I felt...so unmanly...so fkn pathetic and sad.
And as I stared at the back of her head as she walked away, this wave of shame and regret passed me. Not because of how breath takingly beautiful she was, or how she actually cared for me, or how I was incompetent... NO...,well maybe a little :D

I'm sick of it all, of losing, of heart break( many times), of sadness and all that bloody shyt. I had enough. I had to change. So, I got home, and I finally created an account on this site, and I told myself, I will become great. Great with women, great with life, sucessful. I will make life my b*tch.

And thats my story... I think I still like this girl, but I dunno...It doesnt really matter. I plan to submerge myself in so much self improvement, hobbies, activities, sports, that I will be worked numb and raw, so I cannot have an idol moment to think about her.

Hi guys, My name is S.U.R.F., and today I join ur ranks.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice my man. good you found this site and most importantly found your BALLS to start on this journey to becoming first A man, then THE man.

props and good luck.:box: we are here to beat the sh1t out of life

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome s.u.r.f to the rest of your life, (sounds a little cliche) but it is not joke. This site has done wonders for my life, and I'm still improving. Just remember this feeling you have now, and now that you are ready to change you will become THE man as fox said. Glad you found this site :)

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.U.R.F. said:
This my first post on sosuave. I just made my account and this is my story.
Ever since about 3 years ago. I saw this amazingly beautiful girl, and I feel in love with her. Creepy? Yes, I agree.but also very immature. Your in highschool man. You have no fvcking idea what love is. What you experienced was just lust and obsession. No doubt I had the ****tiestly self esteem humanly possible. I always thought " gosh, I want to be perfect, just so I can get a girl like her." I would always say " Next year, when I work out, be good looking, and amazing, I will get her." Needless to say, I never thought I was ready.simple telling yourself to change is not enough. you have to go out and do it.

PART 1

A year ago, I finally had her in some of my classes, and I began talking to her, everyday. On MSN. I would always say hi, and talk about things with her etc etc, whatevs. Sometimes, I would get angry, after telling her how beautiful or great she is, and her not responding, I would just get angry and blow her off. Then after a while I'd come back and apologize.ahh thats painful to read... This cycle repeated for a long long time. Fast forward to June, she actually came back and talked to me, I fked **** up and crawled into the friendzone....again.

After then, I was fed up, so when I was talking to her, she told me how I was so different from everyone else she talked too. And how I taught her some valuable lessons about life. I forgot what she said that triggered my outrage, but something must have. I think the last thing I ever said to her was " I've given you my all, emotionally. So why the fvck should I stay, while you go find some fkn guy who doesn't even give a **** about you." And when she never responded, I added this, and i remember it well. "....I really dont give a fvck, looks like you don't either."

A mutual friend of mine told me she cried that night...and I think i did too.ahhh geez My words sound extremely selfish and cruel, and I would agree that they are. But my pain was simply too much for logic I guess.

PART 2.

Its been many months since we've talked, and maybe a week since I discovered this site. But today, I saw her, and she was just there shopping, and I was with a gang of friends. I felt...so unmanly...so fkn pathetic and sad.
And as I stared at the back of her head as she walked away, this wave of shame and regret passed me. Not because of how breath takingly beautiful she was, or how she actually cared for me, or how I was incompetent... NO...,well maybe a little :D

I'm sick of it all, of losing, of heart break( many times), of sadness and all that bloody shyt. I had enough. I had to change. So, I got home, and I finally created an account on this site, and I told myself, I will become great. Great with women, great with life, sucessful. I will make life my b*tch.

And thats my story... I think I still like this girl, but I dunno...It doesnt really matter. I plan to submerge myself in so much self improvement, hobbies, activities, sports, that I will be worked numb and raw, so I cannot have an idol moment to think about her.

Hi guys, My name is S.U.R.F., and today I join ur ranks.
Wats up man. First off, and i mean no offense by this, but you need a lot of help. What you're experiencing with this girl is referred to as "one-itis", meaning your obsessed with her and are acting as a complete AFC (average frustrated chump).

To start your journey of change, you need to read "The Bible", as it can serve as a good foundation of basic DonJuan principles. If not that, take a look at the HS bible at least.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all
@eaglez1177
I'm going to read the bible right now!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Well, It's great that you're here, S.U.R.F. Like the other said, the DJ Bible is a great start. Let me just point out some mistakes you made. Interestingly enough, the mistakes you made....we've ALL made.

First of all, if there is a girl you're talking to everyday, you need to constantly be pushing the relationship forward when things are going well where you're at. If things are going well when talking to her at school, initiate talking to her outside of school. If things go well in that regard, initiate going out with her on dates, etc. Don't get lazy. We're all guilty of this, sometimes. :)

S.U.R.F. said:
A year ago, I finally had her in some of my classes, and I began talking to her, everyday.
You said that talked to her everyday. Therefore, it would have been much more powerful that during one of these conversations that you made with her in person invite her out somewhere with you. Example: (during the conversation she laughs at a joke or something), you say "Hey, I'm gonna get some shopping done this weekend, you wanna come? We should hang out."

S.U.R.F. said:
On MSN. I would always say hi, and talk about things with her etc etc, whatevs. Sometimes, I would get angry, after telling her how beautiful or great she is, and her not responding, I would just get angry and blow her off. Then after a while I'd come back and apologize.
NEVER make romantic gestures with a woman in an environment or setting that she is not forced to respond in (email, text, voicemail, etc.) as it makes it too easy for her to dodge. If you're going to "make a move" or ask her out like that, make sure she's forced to respond (in person or over the phone).

As a result of these mistakes, it emotionally affected you and caused you to act out, thus, losing the girl.

I hope that helps.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I congratulate you for having the balls to admit that you had to get this part of your life fixed because the sad but oh so true fact is many men will die not knowing the truth about Attraction and Women,this site has helped me not only women-wise but in all aspects of my life and I know we will be hearing a success story form you soon.