Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its been over 1 years since last contact with HB. Now what?

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok playas,

Usually i have the email thing and phone call thing down with no problem. Now, i have a situation that's got me puzzled.

There was a HB9 that i knew about 2 years ago. she was going out with a friend of mine so i didn't make a move on her. They broke up ages ago and i don't even see the friend anymore.

So the last time i taked to her was probably 1.5 years ago. At that time she told me she was seeing some guy who "treats her like a princess". Which in my mind i equated to a RAFC.

Anyhow, her b-day was last month and out the blue, i decided to call her. She wasn't home so i rapped part of the 50 cent song (in da club) on her machine and left a C&F message along with my phone #.

One week later, she emails me ( i guess she kept my old email from 2 years ago)
Saying that she tried to call me back..but probably wrote down my number wrong. In her email she tells me about how she's been working like a dog and going to school. etc. (no mention of her man)

I email her back, being totally C&F, told her about how busy i am as well and how i went to vegas for a bachelor party etc. I kept it totally on the C&F tip.

A few days ago, i get this email:

"Yo Sexy,

Great to hear from you! Did I remember to thank you for that oh so sweet song you sang to me on my B-Day? I'm telling you, you could quit your day job;)

So you worked all summer eh? I thought you were like semi-retired? No rest for the wicked I guess. Vages, all I can say it GOOD TIMES!!! I went there about 3 or 4 years ago, had a wicked time. It would be a good place for you and your boys to strut their stuff.

I'm still busy with school, story of my life. My best friends wedding is in a week and a half, had her staggette on Sat., more good times. So how's your love life?

Hopefully we will meet again sometime in This lifetime. Try and send me an e-mail or phone call every now and than. You inspire me (corney but true). Take good care of yourself and the ones you love."

So, how should i respond to this? Keep in mind that my motive is to get in her pants and tap that a$$!!

-iceH

ufotofu9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah, at least you're honest. First question is how far away from each other are you? If its close, then game is on. She's like's your style. Now, how to respond? I guess I couldn't know until I know the logistics. I'd gether number, definetly. Girls are the worst at getting in touch. Anyways, I'm bad at this advice, so what does everyone else say?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude sounds like you got the cat in the bag. Pu$$y in your pocket.

Quit with this email bullsh1t and call her and ask her to hang out. From there, work ya magic.

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working the ice magic on the phone or in person isn't a problem for me...but i need to get the "buying signals" from the girl first.

So you playas think that "call me sometime", "how's your lovelife" ******** for "i'm single again iceHot, so please call me?"

Is she sending the "buying signals" and i'm just too dense to see it?

In terms of logistics, we live in the same vacinity...probably about 30km away. I drive and she drives so getting to the poony will be easy.

-iceH

Last edited:

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehot
So you playas think that "call me sometime", "how's your lovelife" ******** for "i'm single again iceHot, so please call me?"
No, but what does it matter what we think? Just call her up again and ask her out.