“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

It's been a while, SS! Caught one-itis, solo holiday to a foreign city tomorrow... suggestions?

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
13
Good evening, gentlemen!

Re-discovered this fine site after catching some hard one-itis for the first time in a LONG time, and thought "now what would the old Rhythmic do?" he'd come here and browse!

Long story short, I met a girl online, we chatted for a while until it become convenient for me to visit her country (about 3 weeks ago). Went, had a great 4 days of the greatest hardcore fvcking and some pretty good dates. This is where things went wrong.

On my last night there, went total beta and told her about my feelings (I know). We agreed to do a slow LDR (I know, I know) and on the way home, I booked some more tickets to go see her (I know, I know, I know...).

We chatted a couple of days after I got home and it was really apparent she wasn't that interested, so we broke it off, me being considerably more upset.

Fast forward to now; tomorrow morning I leave for her country again. I'm there for 5 days/6 nights. She has expressed interest in seeing me whilst I'm there. I've managed to recapture my frame a little after my beta meltdown, but I don't think it's salvageable with her (maybe a fvck). I wouldn't be going if I could have gotten refunds on my flight and hotel, but the money is gone, I'm gonna make the most of it.

Really though, I'm wondering how I'm gonna fill my time there. Not just gonna sit in my hotel cry-wanking every night. It's not a massively touristy city, which I think is gonna work in my favour. I'm probably about a 6 in pure looks (5'9 really kills me) but apart from my recent beta collapse, I'm solid on confidence and fine with approaching women and entertaining them.

Anyone here solo traveled to another country (they all speak English as a second language so communications will be fine) and scored with the local women?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Why the fk u travelling countries to get with bitches bro
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Phillipenes? This is where men who are otherwise losers with women go to be winners.
 
Top