"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

It's been a while since I actually asked a question...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Hi, forum is more down then up over here !

Anyway, I'm running around a little bit pissed at myself for not being able to approach girls on the move :(

I've been doing a ridiculous amount of 'tests' so far in approaching them as they walk by and they catch your eye. But damn ! Have you ever tried to stop one walking past you in a busy street ? They're all busy and stressed about where to go instead of the really interesting sh1t going on right in front of them :D

Was just wondering if someone around here has some secret key to unlocking this untouched pool of chiqs !

Just figure there's nothing interesting to remark about her on her looks. I mean I've tried the 'There's something strange blabla' cr@p don't work man lol. Never really used approaches, I just dated and dated, it's alot easier when people are not moving to ask their numbers. I even tried some stuff like 'Excuse me, do you happen to know what time it is ?' and then start a convo, but that just doesn't show a lot of balls now does it ?

Vielen dank !
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm going to give you the ultimate cold approach that is infallible, unless she is just not interested at all.

You can thank me later once you used it at least 5 times!!

Here it is..........................

if you see a girl walking by you can say...

i will regret it later if i let you walk by me and I did not acknowledge your presence - i most likely will not see you again - would it be terribly impolite to ask for your name and phone number

if she doesnt want to give you her phone number then just dismiss yourself politely by saying

"have a pleasant day and excuse my abrupt behavior but God designed us guys to do some crazy things" and then smile politely and walk away with your head high feeling like a man and proud that u have done your duty.

if she say yes i will give u my number (don't act startled - u deserved it) - then tell her "let me accomodate you with the means of transcription:...

then go through your pockets smoothly and not excitedly searching for the pen - dont find it too easily then it seems as though this was all planned and plotted as if u do it all the time and as if it was not an impromtu act - take a few seconds - and then have her write her number herself on a receipt or other paper that is not blank - again u dont want to make this looked planned - do not give her a lttle black book with other numbers in it - dont be arrogant be polite - then ask her "what would be the best time to reach you? " wait 2 or 3 days before u call - dont seem too eager

dismiss yourself with pleasantries - "have a pleasant day"

p.s. - dont forget to give her your name after she gives you hers.
also - if she is not walking by you then obviously u would have to use a different opening - such as, "i will regret it later if i left this place without acknowledging your presence...

hope this helps - let me know if it works for u - and of course make adjustments as u see fit and for what the situation allows. Use lwords you are comfortable with.

good skill!!
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Hey puerto, glad to see you're still floating around here :)

I just read this, thanks a bunch man.

One thing though, I thought of something like this myself like saying 'I hate to miss opportunities and blablablabla'. And I WILL try out your approach for sure, I promise this, and will let you know what happens, probably over PM. But I kinda thought, damn, this sure gives out a load of AFC no ?

I'll try to explain.

Approaching like this, isn't AFC for sure, what I'm doing now, just wondering wtf I should do, that's AFC. But I mean, I kinda feel like this is sort of saying 'I really like you, would you like to be my girlfriend ? I have to go away now because I don't have any balls left to face you' AFC. I really suck at extremely quick/fast approaches and closes, and this sure is quick, it takes about a minute or so, and even less to do just the approach.... So it might just be me with a ****ed up head that's talking. But I will try it out and perhaps find out the answer myself. Just if you find the time to reply, I would appreciate that.

C u around !
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
From PRL
Here it is..........................

if you see a girl walking by you can say...

i will regret it later if i let you walk by me and I did not acknowledge your presence - i most likely will not see you again - would it be terribly impolite to ask for your name and phone number

if she doesnt want to give you her phone number then just dismiss yourself politely by saying

"have a pleasant day and excuse my abrupt behavior but God designed us guys to do some crazy things" and then smile politely and walk away with your head high feeling like a man and proud that u have done your duty.

if she say yes i will give u my number (don't act startled - u deserved it) - then tell her "let me accomodate you with the means of transcription:...

then go through your pockets smoothly and not excitedly searching for the pen - dont find it too easily then it seems as though this was all planned and plotted as if u do it all the time and as if it was not an impromtu act - take a few seconds - and then have her write her number herself on a receipt or other paper that is not blank - again u dont want to make this looked planned - do not give her a lttle black book with other numbers in it - dont be arrogant be polite - then ask her "what would be the best time to reach you? " wait 2 or 3 days before u call - dont seem too eager

dismiss yourself with pleasantries - "have a pleasant day"
Hey PRL. Good one! :)

I'm not sure how many cold approaches you've done but I've honestly tried everything and anything. Your approach is good and will probably get alot of numbers. However in my experience approaches like this usually end up with the girl flaking out. You either get a fake number or when you call she isn't really interested in meeting or much else. The reason is because she may have been impressed that day with your looks or your courage of asking for the digits but in reality she doesn't know you from a hole in the ground. Also its just too difficult to build any interest over the phone with a stranger.

I believe you have to get a chicks attention. You have to start a "unique" conversation. Something that you wouldn't talk about with a stranger just everyday. This is what builds interest and makes an impression immediately. There are tons of opportunities to throw in some C+F too.

A couple examples from an old post.

"Excuse me but I need a quick opinion from an informed female" Once again let it hang before you continue and then. Do these shoes work for me? Do you think David Bowie is sexy? Or anything else a female could answer. Then listen and try and use C+F on her response. "Really you think he's sexy? He's old!!! So you find old men sexy?"

Once you get her involved a unique, interesting conversation you've achieved the Interest State. Move forward. Get the digits. When you call she WILL remember you?

What Charisma is talking/asking about are the beginning phases or "States" of speed seduction.

There is an old post somewhere that may shed some light on this question.

Give me a second and I'll find the link.

The link is here.

I hope you find it interesting. Something I picked up from masF. I used to be interested in SS and believe me it does work in some cases.

Must run back to work. Later.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Charisma - Slickster,

This approach is good when you are crossing each other's path suddenly and you will never get a chance to see her again. You have absolutely nothing to lose because you will most likely never see her again and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! If you get rejected that is ok, because the outcome is still the same as if you would have never approached - nothing lost.

Slick, obviously if you have time for convo then talk a little and build a comfort level - but in many instances this is never the case when people are going somewhere fast, or getting in their car or leaving the store. I can't think of a better 'abrupt' approach that has a outlet of humor to save face.:)

Charisma, this is not 'afc' because you don't ask in a supplicating voice, ask in a confident and sincere tone. You are merely making your intentions known! That is all. You need to have the testosterone drive behind you to pull it off. And use humor to deflect any negativity. As if to say, "no big deal".

Of course girls are going to be surprised and many will take it as a compliment and give you an opportunity to see what you have to offer. You can't be scared when you do this, you should come off as gregarious and not as if your life depended on it. Let it roll off your back as inconsequential to your life - because it is.

If she is a flake and gives you the wrong number then you know she was trying to be nice and let you down easy. Nothing wrong with that. Move on and try again.
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Oh don't mistake my doubt with fear :)

It's just back in the lousy old AFC days I was friends with two extremely attractive girls (sure I wanted to be JUST friends .. ;)). And they got approached at least once a day when we were on vacation, and that was when I was with them. And the most often asked question was something like 'Are you doing something tonight ? If not you should come and a have a drink with us at *blablalba*' And they never accepted, uptill now I'm wondering wtf is wrong with that approach, it has worked for me before, but as I said, I suck at these quick approaches.

I hope I make some sence :)
But I sure as hell will try this one out !
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Charisma,

Your friends try to set up a date b 4 they try to establish a little rapport..most women won't trust men so blindly unless they want to party and an ONS. I can see why your friend's approach wouldn't work in the parking lot at walmart.

At least asking for a phone number is less threatening and you are basically telling her that you want to 'eventually' meet her - not necessarily today but after you know a little more about each other.

Yeah - approaching at the beach or when everyone is on vacation is a different mindset. Party-time!!
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
My friends were the two hot girls I was afraid to ask out myself, the dudes approaching where the strangers :)

I can see how asking for a number would have been better for them.

Cheers !
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Hey Charisma,

Hope you enjoyed the link. Man it made me laugh rereading that post. My buddy and I had a great time that weekend.

Pick ups done on the fly as someone is walking past you on a busy street are probably the some of the toughest to do. Unless you are super-hot or she is actively seeking a man you'll have a hard time making an impression.

PRL's approach IS quite clever. In essence though its just a round-a-bout way of saying "I think you are attractive. What's your number?" NO OFFENSE to PRL. I know that his approach would work. However I think it just becomes a numbers game. The more you approach the better chance for success. In my experience I've used similar approaches and they usually ended in flakes. The ones that were successful may have ended up that way for a variety of reasons. I hardly think it was because of my opener. More likely I succeeded because she was willing to take a chance giving her number to complete stranger who had the balls to ask. You see what I'm getting at? You are giving her all the power to accept or reject you.

While I've done many cold approaches, I found that this type of PU can be frustrating. There's just no time to make it an effective sarge. The rejections you'll get can come quickly and in large numbers. When you do have success and get a number they usually end up flaking and that sucks too. The point I'm making is that all this can become very discouraging, very quickly. I much prefer to take my time and choose my targets using a more calculated approach. That way I have a chance to work my skills and if I succeed or fail then I know that I gave it my best shot. She still has the power to accept or reject but now she is going up against my powers of seduction. I feel like I have a bit of control over the situation.

I'm not saying to give up and forget about these types of approaches. I just wanted to share my experiences with them.
I did get phone numbers and a few dates but the # of rejections and flakes just didn't seem worth it. Plus you don't really learn a whole lot. Anyone can approach, exchange pleasantries, ask for a number and walk away.

Anyway, you could always turn around (without her seeing) and walk the same direction and try and start up a convo while walking beside her. I'm sure you've thought of that though.

Kudos to you for being at the point where you want to improve this part of your game.

Good luck.

Slick
 

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I'm going to give you the ultimate cold approach that is infallible, unless she is just not interested at all.

You can thank me later once you used it at least 5 times!!

Here it is..........................

if you see a girl walking by you can say...

i will regret it later if i let you walk by me and I did not acknowledge your presence - i most likely will not see you again - would it be terribly impolite to ask for your name and phone number

if she doesnt want to give you her phone number then just dismiss yourself politely by saying

"have a pleasant day and excuse my abrupt behavior but God designed us guys to do some crazy things" and then smile politely and walk away with your head high feeling like a man and proud that u have done your duty.

if she say yes i will give u my number (don't act startled - u deserved it) - then tell her "let me accomodate you with the means of transcription:...

then go through your pockets smoothly and not excitedly searching for the pen - dont find it too easily then it seems as though this was all planned and plotted as if u do it all the time and as if it was not an impromtu act - take a few seconds - and then have her write her number herself on a receipt or other paper that is not blank - again u dont want to make this looked planned - do not give her a lttle black book with other numbers in it - dont be arrogant be polite - then ask her "what would be the best time to reach you? " wait 2 or 3 days before u call - dont seem too eager

dismiss yourself with pleasantries - "have a pleasant day"

p.s. - dont forget to give her your name after she gives you hers.
also - if she is not walking by you then obviously u would have to use a different opening - such as, "i will regret it later if i left this place without acknowledging your presence...

hope this helps - let me know if it works for u - and of course make adjustments as u see fit and for what the situation allows. Use lwords you are comfortable with.

good skill!!
A few problems. Depending upon your age, the formality of the language is too extreme. "let me accomodate you with a means of transciption." Reality check. This sounds like you are being obscenely formal as a joke. Secondly, although this approach style is quick, it doesn't give you a good opportunity to build rapport. Getting someone's number is pretty easy and straightforward, however getting a date with them is a lot more difficult. Focus on building rapport during the initial conversation so that she will 1)remember you as someone other than a weirdo who talked like he was in a bad romance novel, 2) be more inclined to meet you again.

Peace.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
honeyshark,

In my last staement I said, "use your own words"

And yes I was being obscenely formal as a joke when I stated, "let me give you the means of transcription" yes "a pen/pencil/marker"!!

An odd situation sometimes requires odd language and it should be said in fun. Of course, you should say " I have a pen" but I like quirky....women like quirky, to a degree!

This approach is only meant to be used when there is no time to establish rapport!
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
3 failures and one succes, that's better then I expected from this.

Will try to narrow it down next week !
 
Top