“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

It's Already There

NativeNorth

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I'm A Ghost On This Board . . .

I Visit This Site And Forum Often, But Rarely Do I Post . . .
I Have Read Most Of The Articles, I Have Read The Bibles (Both Of Them) . . .
And Because Of This Site, My Life Has Changed
This Change Are Very Subtle, But Now Is Clear To Me And It Is Being Noticed Those Around Me . . .

I Am Sophomore In HighSchool. My "Dating Life" Before This Site Was Decent. I've Had A Decent Number Of Girls That Liked Me And I've Had My Share Of Fun With Girls ;)

I Went To This Site Because All Around Me I See Guys Getting Women Like It's Nothing, But I Didn't Feel Like I Was Getting Half Of What They Get . . .

So I Came To This Site, Started Reading And Making Some Of The Easy Changes . . .

I Got A Mass Amount Of New Clothes, I Changed My Hair, Started Chillin' With My Friends More, Etc. . .

It's Only Like The 2nd Month Of Sophomore Year, I've Been Reading This Stuff For Like 4 Months, And The Changes I've Made Based On This Site Have Already Given Me More Confidence . .

During Freshmen Year I Did Nothing With Women, I Was An AFC. I Doubted Myself And Underestimated My Own Status On The AFC To Don Juan Scale. So I Wanted To Come Back Sophomore Year A Changed Man . . A Don Juan. But Then I Came To A Realization About Myself . . .

Not To Sound Conceited, But I Feel I'm A Pretty Talented Person . . I'm A Good Dancer, I Was In A Band, I Write Lyrics (Mostly Rap), I Produce Some Music, I'm A Good Writer, I'm Good Athelete, I'm A Funny/Witty Person, And I'm Pretty Well Known In My School . . .

I've Been Like That All My Life, Some People Have Noticed It, Some Havent . . But I Know I'm Above Average . . I Have Realized My Strengths And I Already Have A Good Idea Of What I Want To Do In My Life . .

I Came To This Site Trying To Figure Out What Women Want. And As I Continued To Read The Articles And Posts, I Began To Realize That I ALREADY Have A Lot What Women Want . . .

1. I'm Funny
2. I'm Decent Looking
3. I Have Drive/Passions
4. I Can Dance (Haha)
5. I Have Talent And, As A Result, Some Superiority Over Most Other Men
6. And I Have A Good Social Status . . .

And As I Read More On This Site, I Realized That I Had Been Receiving A Lot Of Buying Signs From Women, Even A Few Hot Ones, But I Didn't Make A Move Because I Didn't Have The Confidence, And Because I Was For The Most Part Completely Oblivious To These Signals . . .

I Am Kicking Myself Now . .

. . . .

This Site Has Changed My Life . .

I Have Not Done A Single Cold Approach On A Woman, I Have Not Kissed A Girl Since I Started Reading Things On This Site . . .

But, STILL, My Life Has Changed . . .

Now, All I Have To Do Is Take Action. Go Out There And START Talking To That HB 9 At The Mall, START Making Cold Approaches, And STOP Doubting Myself Because I Already Have The Ingredients To Be A Don Juan, I Just Need To Start Applying Some Of These Principles On This Site, And Use My Strengths To My Advantage . . .

What's The Point?

You Don't Have To Get Rejected 100 Times In Order To Change. (Even Though It Helps)

The First Step To Becoming A Don Juan Is Realizing Your Own Strengths And Using Them To Your Advantage, And Also Making Changes So That You Get Even STRONGER And Become A FULL DON JUAN.

Because, Who Knows, Maybe You Already ARE A Don Juan, And You Are Simply Underestimating Yourself, As I Did.

So Assess Yourself, See How People Respond To You, Realize Your Strengths And Weakness And Make The Appropriate Changes To Become A Don Juan.

Don't Sit Around Crying While Some Girl May Be OBSESSING Over You!!! Don't Let A Lack Of Confidence Get In The Way Of Talking To A Girl Who May Already Have A Thing For You, But You Are Too Caught Up In Your Own Self-Doubt To Realize It.

You're Better Than You Think. Don't Erase Your Entire Life To Start Out On A Clean Slate While You Try To Become A Don Juan. Use Your Past To Your Advantage And Use What You Already Have, And Start Trying To Gain The Attributes Of A Don Juan That You Don't Have.

Just DON'T Doubt Yourself, Because The Don Juan Ingredients May Already Be There Inside Of You. You Just Have To Put It All Together To Become A TRUE Don Juan.

Peace.

- NativeNorth
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Do you always capitalize the first letter of a word when you type? Even if you answered yes, I'd suggest you not do that here.
 

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Good post. The way you are becaming DJ is the same way I'm becoming a DJ by first assessing yourself and then taking action. It is slower path for most people but it can also be the better one for those of us who were severe AFCs before we found this site. Again good post.
 

NativeNorth

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
^^ Thanks For The Input . . . "Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Very nice post.

I am also a sophtmore in highschool. I have only been on this sight for three weeks and have noticiced a BIG confidence booster already.


What is your fav. part of highschool?

Myn is that there always new people to hang out with(espicaly if the ones you do turn out to be A$$ Holes).
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
"I can Stop Time, Bend Light, and Other Stuff That Require Capitization Of The First Letter." - Me.
 
Top