“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

It's all so simple.

phloyd

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
In the last year I've learned quite a few things. Some from sosuave, but mostly from real world experience. It's amazing to see the progress some people have made while others keep struggling with the most basic things when it comes to dealing with women.

So what is my tip?

It's all about just letting your true self shine. I know it's been said in the DJ bible and on this forum many times, but it in my opinion is the only way to go.

If you can focus on yourself and get things together in a way that you are in control of your own life and enjoying it all the while, it doesn't take much effort to have multiple women wanting to date you.

It's just that easy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
good tip.

when i first came to this site...i came for the so called techniques to get women, but after learning so much (through experience and reading), i've realized its something a little deeper than that.

almost contradictory like martial arts...the way they teach us how to beat the sh*t out of someone, yet not use it unless it's totally necessary.

we're taught how to get women better than any other guy in this world...yet not make it our goal.

nowadays i don't even come here for the tips on women...i come here for tips such as this one.

i'm always looking for ways to make myself become a better person... and its a good thing we ran into sosuave :).
 
Top