"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Its all one big game!! So enjoy it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Life is just one massive game.. my philosiphy is to play it. Everything you do, every moment of your life, your playing a game. Right now while i sit down writing this i am playing a game, im enjoying writing this because there is a chance tgat someone might feel my vibe and will enjoy life as much as i am.

There's a reason to everything I do. I do my homework so i can be succesfull and making the "game" more interesting. I talk to everyone i meet, practice body language and convo skills so i can charm the birds out of the tree's, thus making the game even more enjoyable.

I like exploring new parts of the game, next year im going to college (year 11 and 12 here in Australia) everyone there will be new, it will be a great addition to my game and will be fun to see how much work i do, how many girls i **** and how many party's i go to. I love plunging into the unknown, expanding my comfort zones expands the game.

How can one take life so seriously?

Life is a game, my philosiphy is to play it.

I want you all to do something for me, some day this week i want you to wake up and pretend that your life is one big computer game. You can restart your game if you want to, you can save it if your going to do something risky, you can go back and load it if you want to. You might feel like ****ing around or you might feel like playing the game properly, this is how i live life. So i do whatever the **** i want and if i want it bad enough i always end up with whatever the **** i want.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Here's a tip if, like me you have problems with 'spectating' life or occasionally going into shy slumps. A few weeks ago i bought a single dice. Yeh a dice. And now i take everywhere with me in my pocket as a reminder to just play the game :)
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I love this, the whole resetting part and all of that...magnifico!;)
 

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I disagree with you. While it might look like a game, you don't have more than one life in the real world. You can't turn off life when things start getting ugly. You don't get to redo things if you fail. And most importantly, in this game of life, you can suffer, emotionally and physically.

That's just my oppinion. But I don't think ur completely wrong either. You also have to enjoy life, you can't worry bout sh*t all the time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by FBGangsta
I disagree with you. While it might look like a game, you don't have more than one life in the real world. You can't turn off life when things start getting ugly. You don't get to redo things if you fail. And most importantly, in this game of life, you can suffer, emotionally and physically.

That's just my oppinion. But I don't think ur completely wrong either. You also have to enjoy life, you can't worry bout sh*t all the time.
For a "Gangsta", your smart, "brotha". (Had to add that in there)

Anyways,

Life is a game. Though there's different ways to win, and different view points of winning.

The sucessfull "winner" is someone whos won in every aspect of life.

-Relationships
-Power/Money
-Emotional
-Helping other people (giving to the community)
-ENJOYING life

Some people can be winners in one or a couple of those categories..

But someone thats won in all is a REAL winner.

It's true though, everything you do is a learning experience. I like the dice idea, it's a good motivator.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by FBGangsta
I disagree with you. While it might look like a game, you don't have more than one life in the real world. You can't turn off life when things start getting ugly. You don't get to redo things if you fail. And most importantly, in this game of life, you can suffer, emotionally and physically.
That would be incorrect my friend! Let me set an example, John, a very popular guy who regurlarly picks up girl. He develops a bad habit and looses his popularity and thus looses his girls, let me ask you this. What is stopping him from being the person he was when he was 'cool'? Its all in your head, external factors arent important, actually, nothing is important because after all - its just a f*cking game!
 
Top