Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's all collapsing

bigguns22

Banned
Reaction score
It's the mindset that has become America and the Western civilized world. We're all a bunch of nut jobs.

Think about it. Today, women aren't the sweet, caring, loyal, motherly, submissive creatures they were before

Men aren't the strong, masculine, confident creatures that provided for their family and didn't whine to the doctor everytime they got the sniffles.

In short, we've become pussified. Men, it's our fault that women act like they do. They're merely taking advantage of our weak willed ***** behavior. That's why these women grow up to be bratty princesses who think the world owes them a living. Guys have been coddling them all their lives and they think their beauty entitles them to the good life. Women aren't faithful anymore. Sure you might find a few here and there, but overall they're a bunch of soul less *****es who go from guy to guy taking what they can get. And all of them say they want to be mothers and they think they'll eventually find the "one", but the "one" never comes. They have the mentality that there's always something better and will undoubtably cheat on you.

Guys let them get away with this. We reward them for ****ty behavior. We spend money on them when we know they're not worth it. We bow down to their temper tantrums because we're so desperate for *****.

You see guys, it all went to ****. We're not the same caliber of people as our grandparents. They had integrity, we're just a bunch of ****holes wondering why the world is collapsing around us. It's collapsing because nobody has the character to stop it. Why do you think our economy is failing? Because a bunch of greedy idiots wanted to make a quick buck, and now they expect us to bail them out after they got rich off our sweat. **** that!!! Our economy needs to collapse before we can recover. Only then will these greedy ****s who ruined it be driven out of their underground holes and good people can start making money again.

It all comes down to character folks. And we don't have any.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that the world is changing for the worst is an inhibiting idea that has been with us forever.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
The idea that the world is changing for the worst is an inhibiting idea that has been with us forever.
Doesn't make it wrong :rock:

True, though, that's men are becoming "pussified".
Just makes it easier for those of us who have rediscovered their balls.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
It started with equal rights. The power is just evening out now. It's also seperating the real men from the pussies.

In high school I told my chick it was a 70/30 relationship and I still go by that. I guess it's because during my first 18 years, I never saw my mom yell at my dad or shyt on him or anything. Nor have I ever had a chick that bytched me out or told me I couldn't go somewhere. I WISH I had one do something like that, they would definitely get the "What the ****?" face.

It's just about setting your stance early. Some guys can't define the line between a gentleman and a *****. If women spot ***** tendencies, they'll treat you as such

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire society is feminizing. This started indeed with the emancipation of women. However, this emancipation is inevitable in a society where we focus on exploiting our own capabilities to the maximum extent. In a society like those mostly seen in poor countries, the skewed relationships are accepted because people don't know better and are mostly busy with surviving.

The moment these countries get richer and the general population will receive higher education, you will see that in these countries female rights will start to emerge. China is a good example of this, where the middle class is standing up and demanding to be treated with respect.

However, other problems with the total feminization of society is caused by our own ideas. Being a school teacher over here(in the Netherlands that is, can't talk for other countries) is mostly a female occupation. This means that young boys will be missing a massive role model in their life(the man), because they are mostly seeing females. Kids spend around 8 hours a day at school, and during this 8 hours, they're mostly confronted with feminine values. After they get home from school they're to meet mother and father will come home late, perhaps even at a moment where the children are already sleeping.

This is particularly in the US a problem since it's quite normal to commute 1 or 2 hours to/from work. In the Netherlands commuting longer than 30 minutes is usually uncommon. This gives fathers more time with their children.

While I'm all for emancipation and equal rights, I do believe that fathers need to spend more time with their sons and teach them the values of being a man. Teach their sons to overcome their fears, and how to face those inner demons, and how to kick them so hard in the balls that they never come back. I wish my dad did that when I was young. Learned me to stand up for myself, so that I wouldn't have such a huge approach anxiety when it comes to cold approaches. I'm not afraid to speak to people or strangers, I just have a massive amount of anxiety to walk up to a total stranger and say 'Hi'.

The solution to this is obviously not easy, but can be inspired by a few things: As an adult male, by the time you have children, teach your children those values you have learned during your DJ Bootcamp time. What did you do to overcome your fear? Not just fear to approach, but just fear in general. Teach your children to be sociable, learn them how to mingle and what it means to be a man. Having a seperated boy/girl school system isn't so bad after all. Boys will be more confronted with male values because there are no female teachers at school(Of course, no female exposure is bad too, so with a smart scheme that can be solved) and girls will pick more 'male' occupations(There's scientific evidence for this, girls on girl schools are more likely to pick beta occuptations than mixed schools).

And as an IT Professional I can tell you, nothing beats ****ing a HB8 in the server room, but due to lack of hot female IT professionals, that's not going to happen for me :p.