“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

It's all about the KINO...

W

wheelin&dealin

Guest
To pick up HBs you need 2 things. A brief introduction and kino.

After you introduce yourself to a girl, the words you say should become meaningless and the kino should take over. This is how things should flow. I find that kino is the most important tool in gaging a girl's interest level with you. If she recipricates or enjoys your kino then she wants you. If not, then move on.

Kino is what seperates the don juans from the average losers. It creates a sense of intimacy without actually crossing any boundaries. It shows her that you are interested in her without actually telling her verbally. How many average frustrated losers will gently touch a women during a conversation? None, because they don't know how to make a woman feel comfortable. What they don't know is that all women love to be touched. Women want to be caressed and held. They want to be in an intimate enviroment whenever they possibly can be. So go use this fact and kino-up every girl you can find.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
Moved to 'Tips'

------------------
I am The Game
 

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia Beach, Virgnia
ummm...exactly how does this relate at all to anchoring?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sit

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
if you anchor their emotional state to your touch.
 
Top