"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

It's all about the game, and how you play it...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Like I hinted towards in one of Matrix's posts (most likely the Combat Training one,) there are no rules in the game of Life. It's the ONLY game you are constantly playing. But here's the catch...THERE ARE NO RULES!! The rules in life are what you make them. Why limit yourself on your potential? Every person, when they are born, has the potential to make $1 Million. Every person, when they are born, has the potential to sleep with 1,000 other people. Why doesn't everyone do this? They set limits and rules for themselves. Don't believe me? What is keeping you from growing up in life and being a multi-millionaire? What is keeping you from talking to that really fine HB that has that tight ass? There is only one thing doing that...YOU! Once you stop thinking to yourself "I can't apply for that job, I won't be hired. Better go flip burgers" or "I can't talk to her, she'll laugh at me and will kick me." Eliminate doubts, eliminate the limits you set for yourself, and you'll start doing things (and women) you never thought you could before. So go out there and apply for that job, go out and talk to that HB, go out and go out there and do the most important thing in the game of life...have fun.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Ah, you got the point man.
I've been thinking this too...

Everyone has the potential to everything possible.
EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING can be done or achieved by you. The only limits are those limits you set. Not ANYone else.


Great post crazykid.
Very inspirational.
 

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Life is all a game, and were all players. You win some, you lose some. Of course some players are better than others.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Crazykid... I'll make you into something yet...

;)

The Matrix: Revolution™
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
This is the mentality that we all need as Don Juans. Once we truly believe in the ideals CrazyKid brings up, we can conquer the world. I know for myself once i started believing that I could attain anything i wanted, and truly convinced myself of it down to my heart, it became apparent in the rest of my life. Girls became attracted to me, and other guys came to me for advice and out of respect. Reality is all about what you perceive and how you believe things to be, the rest just conforms to that principle.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by El Campeon 56
Once we truly believe in the ideals CrazyKid brings up, we can conquer the world.
Ja...heil crazkykid!


anyways I love these inspirational posts when written right - like this one. If I wanna be inspired I want something to hit me, I don't want to read some 10 page monologue that could have been written in about 3 lines! Good work CK!
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Yes! Very nice post! I try to tell people this but they dont beleive me and go for more 'reasonable' or 'common' goals, such as flipping burgers instead of doing something extraordinary with their lives ;/
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.
 
Top