Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's All About Athletic Girls

Jaded

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I don't think that guys who can't hold their own will attempt to sarge truly athletic women. Like you said, if a person is going to put forth the time and effort to keep themselves fit, more times than not they will not give much attention (dating wise) to those who don't.

And athletic certainly doesn't just mean going to the gym. I see so many people who go to gyms for the sake of saying so. You'd think that they'd realize that they were doing something wrong because they've made little or no improvements.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm a regular gym-visitor and I often see those chicks, who come there just in order to talk to eachother and to exchange the recent gossip. After 2 hours of training their tongue muscles they'd say: "Oh, I'm so tired, about time to go home, aye?". [...]

I think it's fun to hang around with such women to some extent, but on the other hand she doesn't have to be 100% athletic, otherwise she won't have anything else on her mind, but her own body. Let's say if you want to take her out for a meal and she'll start with "No, I don't eat this and that etc" or having a drink. I know some of that kind and it's really disturbing sometimes. Moreover the whole chat would be only about her and her lovely muscles or the sports she does. Most likely such women like to compete and to show that they're better in some ways than you are. For example, if they have a more visible six-pack etc.

The point, in my opinion, is to meet such a girl with 'mind' in order to make the date not only physically enjoyable.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaded said:
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm a regular gym-visitor and I often see those chicks, who come there just in order to talk to eachother and to exchange the recent gossip. After 2 hours of training their tongue muscles they'd say: "Oh, I'm so tired, about time to go home, aye?". [...]

I think it's fun to hang around with such women to some extent, but on the other hand she doesn't have to be 100% athletic, otherwise she won't have anything else on her mind, but her own body. Let's say if you want to take her out for a meal and she'll start with "No, I don't eat this and that etc" or having a drink. I know some of that kind and it's really disturbing sometimes. Moreover the whole chat would be only about her and her lovely muscles or the sports she does. Most likely such women like to compete and to show that they're better in some ways than you are. For example, if they have a more visible six-pack etc.

The point, in my opinion, is to meet such a girl with 'mind' in order to make the date not only physically enjoyable.
I'm right with you on that. But if you think about it, the women who are extremely strict with their diets aren't usually the athletic types. They are usually the model types who do work out but don't play actual sports too often.

The women who actually play sports may not do the fast food circuit (thank heaven) but they will do the steak and potato route as easily as a guy. They'll skip the extra cheese and/or sour cream but the protein and carbs are definitely on their diets. That's what I love about them, we can eat the same things and when we do decide to splurge a bit, we know that our next workout is going to be more intense.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten to add women who rock climb to my list of primo athletes. I was in REI yesterday and met a woman after watching her on the rock wall. When she came down I told her that I was impressed with her agility and wondered if rock climbing would help me with my cycling. Strange enough she had wondered if cycling she could strengthen her legs via cycling. Needless to say we exchanged numbers. ;)

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and seriously, RT brought up a good point which applies to even more than just athleticism.

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME

That has a lot to do with quality of women that you want and who you are going to get.

People who take care of their health, body and appearance naturally click better than those who dont. It applies to almost all categories and it very helpful when you want to get women, social life, be congruent, etc.

You fit in with certain groups when you have a legitimate claim on that group.

In other words, you really are better off being athletic when you want to pick up athletic chicks. And so on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
professional dancers are the best kind of athletic chicks ;)
Dancers are really cool and very fit. The problem is when you typically say "professional," those are the ones who are on the strictest of diets. I see a dancer who not only performs but also teaches 5 or 6 times a week and then performs once or twice a week. To say the least, she's fit but my gosh, sometimes I get afraid that I'm going the break the girl's back some time because she is SO thin.