“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Its a miracle!!

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
dang its miracle i dont know what to do next.. but me and a friend went to this girls house today and she told me im hot and i like her too damn... but i dont know if i should just ask her out.. or wait a while or what......... ahh butterflies
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Re: Its a miracle!!

Originally posted by GigaloDJ
What in the world are you getting so excited about?
Maybe he feels a tingle in his pants and doesn't know whats going on...:eek:
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
yeah i guess so man shes up front she wants me to ask her out lol
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by wh01987
yeah i guess so man shes up front she wants me to ask her out lol
HOLY SH*T!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO!?!?!?!

GO ASK HER OUT NOW!!!@@#!11 :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Haha yeah I am going to ask her out next time I see her!

She called me lastnight at 11:30 and was all "you better not break my heart or i will kill you" lol
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
just bang her and leave her...that's what I'd do, I ain't looking for no cuddling, I LOVE YOU bullsh*T...he he

BE A MAN, GRAB THOSE NUTS, HAVE A SWIG OF CROWN ROYAL AND ASK HER A** OUT!
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
lmao... you are almost as good as my friend :

I come home after work at 10pm. Give me friend a ring, he answers and says that there is a chick on the line, who apparently likes him. SO i ask, why do you think she likes you?

he goes

"she said i have a nice smile and butt"
she hangs around me often
she said she likes me.. :rolleyes: doh.

anyway, so i say "well, what are we waiting for?" and he says "well her drunk dad is sleeping right now, so i wont come over like i said" ...
I go - "why not, lets come over (there is a chick for me as well) , and hang out with them.

Him- "becuase we'd have to sit outside and all the bugs will bite us, id rather stay at home and eat pizza" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

God damn.



Anyway, go for it, call her, set up a date, **** her, see where that leads, then come back here. Till then not a post!
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
let the kid screw this one up. We all screw our first ones up, dont we? Its a learning process. :cool:
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by wh01987
dang its miracle i dont know what to do next.. but me and a friend went to this girls house today and she told me im hot and i like her too damn... but i dont know if i should just ask her out.. or wait a while or what......... ahh butterflies
You call that a miracle? The game ain't over yet, ASK HER OUT!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top