Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a game, don't refute it

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little knowledge I'm gonna float out there for those who wanna read over it-

The deal with women and dating, like they say, is a game. Your AFC says this in frustration at always losing. But realize, almost everything you do, every move you make should be a calculated effort to achieve something. Think about everything you do beforehand. If you just act on impulse, you are most likely doing something wrong.

I don't mean to hold back on every move to think about it, but plan ahead. Before you call, are you sure it is an opportune time? Will she be there? Will she already have plans.

When in conversation, do you just roll with it, and blurt out things on what you think? Or do you act like you are listening. Do you let her handle the conversation.

When you are alone, making out or something, have you set your goals on what you want to have accomplished by the end of the night? Do you have a fair idea of what would be too far?

Basically, if you don't know exactly what you are doing, how it could help or hurt, then chances are you are doing something wrong. That's why every bit of info in this place is helpful. Any bit of info you find: Tell her you are neat, make yourself unavailable, have a good mood, aspire in some activity, listen. These all come into play, and the more experienced you get, the easier you can work things in.

Very little moves i have made in relationships either by mistake or not knowing any better, have been beneficial. (except in sexual escapades... man i just lucked out.) So just gather up what you know, and be in control and confident about every decision.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone once said: "People spend more time planning a two-week vacation than they do planning the rest of their lives...."

How much effort did you put into planning your education? How much effort have you put into planning your career? How much effort have you put into planning your investments? I could go on, but you probably get the point.

Contrary to popular myth, love does not happen by accident. You have to plan every step in the process. After you've dated for a few years, many of the things you previously had to plan become second nature. Although we are getting older, many of us have stopped learning when it comes to handling women. High school girls are different than college women, college women are different than career women, and career women are different than women who want to settle down and raise a family.

It is very time-consuming to plan your love life. The alternative, however, is much less tolerable. Why let women dictate what kind of a love life you will have? It's your love life, take control of it and succeed.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...