"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Its a battle!!

drake

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Its a battle in my head and I hate it. I have been working on getting my ex back and she is showing clear signs of interest. My fear is this.........I really want to show her that I care for her, WITHOUT going overboard to the point to where she is turned off. I dont know if I could turn her off......but I just worry that calling her to say hey once a day is too much. My fear is doing too much. She always told me I never did the little things when we were dating. I broke up with her, ironic. I am trying to not scare her off, but at the same time show that I am VERY interested in US.

We have hung out and she is very very into me it appears. But, it seems that no one is talking the STEP. I fear that if I say, look Im tired of the games, im really into you.......lets do this, that she may feel like I am pushing her. She has told me that she is not over me.....and clearly Im not over her.
She is going to a wedding this week, not sure what that is going to do to her feelings?
How do I show her that I want to give it another go, without scaring her off, or going to slow?? I fear that if I do very little like I have been doing, that she will think I am not into her.
Whatchayall, think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drake

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Maybe I should step up to the plate and just take her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

drake

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I fear that wuss=DOORMAT

Which I am clearly trying to avoid!!

They say the love the little things........

Little things, without being doormat. Ingredients?
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Look Drake, it's all in how you approach her. Stop "worrying" because that tells me you're insecure, and being insecure is never a good thing. If she already told you she's not over you and into you, what is the problem here?

I tell you, you can approach the exact same situation and say the exact same things, but get different results depending on the tone of voice and expressions you use to back it up. If you act confident and tell her "Look, it's obvious you still want to be with me, and I miss what we had together" I'm sure she won't tell you to fvck off. While I don't know what caused your relationship to break up in the first place, I'm sure it wasn't that bad if you're still seeing each other.

In the future, if at any point you think or feel like you're being treated like a doormat, confront her right away and tell her you won't put up with it. Never waver when it comes to being treated with respect, and always be reliable with your convictions. What that means is don't let her get away with anything, because everyone (kids, dogs, girls, guys) like to test their limits in relationships, and if they realize you're not consistent, they'll exploit that weakness.

So stop worrying so much that if you say one thing wrong it'll ruin everything, and live your life the way you want to.
 

drake

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
DARK, you know man........that was good sh!t right there. I need to hear that sometimes. Thanks!
 
Top