Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Italian men: Best DJ's in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITALIAN APPRECIATION THREAD

It is a known fact that Italian (and french men) are the greatest lovers in the world. They have a culture where being a DJ is a way of life. It might be the latin passion, not being afraid of women, or the fact that they know the 3 things that make life worth living (making love to women, good food, good wine). Sometimes I wonder what the hell happened to the rest of the world when it comes to women. I read posts on this forum from people from other countries and how AFC their male population is. For example I was reading this post about scandinavian chicks going after foreign guys due to the male scandinavians being big afcs. Germany being full of hot girls but many of them are single due to German being being afraid of them. British men being big afcs, to the point most are afraid of doing cold approaches in the streets because of the reaction they get from british chicks. Has the thought ever come to you that chicks becoming more aggressive in your country is due to the men not fulfilling their potential and being passive? the roles have been reversed.

For example I was reading an article on the bbc on how DJ and fearless italian men are when it comes to women, making the rest of us look like puzzies. When in the bus and in public Italian men are known for patting women on the butt to the point this is common in Italian society! (this will probably lead to lots of sosuave posters going there to try it out ;)
Italian men are known for using Kino without fear! women don't complain because they know who their masters are in Italy. It got to the point where some feminist groups want to enact a law making it illegal to pat a woman's butt in public! (to show you how it is common over there and no big deal)

Yet over here I read posts on this forum from afcs who are afraid of approaching girls! not Kino, not putting your hand on a girls arm, but actually talking to girls your interested in! we're afraid of what we say to the point we use scripted lines and convos, while the natural DJ's in Italy get it started from the getko using Kino and arousing passion from women due to their manliness and fearlessness!

Italian men are also regarded as some of the most well dressed in Europe. And no I don't think they wear that abercrombie and fitch trend following crap with a red hat backwards.

Living good everyday in Italy is a way of life. I saw a tv show on Sevilla (Spanish city) which is similar to what happens in Italian cities. After people get out of work a whole day consists of eating out at 3 restaurants (no junk food/mcdonalds here), and at 7pm everyone gets out of the home to go out with friends for buddies night out. People go downtown and have drinks, eat out again at restaurants etc. They spend more time going out than at home. The time we spend watching tv and using the computer is time spent with friends having fun to them. Not just young people, husbands and wives, old men etc. While we consider it a good thing to go out once a week or twice a month, Italians make it their priority to enjoy the finer things in life (such as good food) everyday!

Everything I have read, seen on tv and heard from people shows that Italy is the DJ factory of the world. Props to Italian men for living life like it should be lived.

Last edited:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, have you been to Italy?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
heh, racial debate incoming.
why? im only saying something that has been known to this forum and everywhere else. Besides im from America, I made this thread to appreciate and give props to Italian men and their game. We shouldn't be jealous, instead we should emulate what they do.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why? im only saying something that has been known to this forum and everywhere else. Besides im from America, I made this thread to appreciate and give props to Italian men and their game. We shouldn't be jealous, instead we should emulate what they do.
I'm not jealous, I've grown up in Serbia which is right across Italy, and have travelled to Italy on weekends with my cousins to party numerous times. My personal experiance in that country tells me that you are overhyping this, and have probably never been to Italy (or are an Italian born in US).

But anyway, the reason this thread is gonna turn into a racial debate is because you:

a.) mentioned how better italians are then everyone else
b.) called brittish (a large population on the forum), scandinavians, germans pvssies. if they are smart, most people who post here from those countries will ignore this thread, but most likely, they will respond back, call you an idiot, start a racial debate, and the thread will get locked like the black/white debate one in the general forum.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italians rock hard-core, but MindOverMatter is right. This thread is getting locked for all the reasons he just listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.