Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Italian men and trannies

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes , I know . But even Eastern European women tend after a while to behave as Italian women or even worse , as EE women on average are better looking than the Italian ones

have to confess though , Italian men are very good at approaching and have good fundamentals ( at least most of them ) . That is why I was really shocked about the trannies thing

I would say that they are overall at the top of the male smv
QFT, I know EE women get hyped up a lot but if I had to vote the trashiest and worst women in the EU based on personality, the Balkans takes the cake. I have not met a trashier group of women in Europe than Romanian women. The ones in NYC were clout chasers to the max, hypergamous as possible, shallow, narcissistic, and lacked more human emotions. Same applies to Serbian and Albanian women although I'd say Romanian women are definitely the worst.

Thing about Italian women is that I have met a few chill ones and some that were really fun on vacations. Northern Italian women are quite classy and fun to be around. Whatever sucks about Southern Italian women, multiple that by 10 whenever you have to deal with any chick from the Balkans.

In general, I have found that EE women have been on a real high horse in recent decades. I think they got word that a lot of thirsty dudes were coming to their home countries for poon and that their status was higher so they started to chase clout and lose some of their friendlier personality traits. The ones in NYC were by far amongst the worst women I have run into period. Rude, nasty, narcissistic, gold digging, inconsiderate, classless, and a permanent resting b-tchface.

As for Italian dudes, I have to say that I haven't seen that swagger as much with them. A lot of them come off as thirsty and shelling out big for a girl. The EU guys I have seen slaying the most? Surprisingly Dutch men for some reason.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian culture is so heavily aligned with Catholic culture that the women tend to have repressed sex drives. It's transmutated into food, wine, fashion, etc and in the trashier Italians, fast cars, motorcycles, physical fitness, watching MMA, etc. You can infer the women have naturally high sex drives by how horny the men are, so it wouldn't surprise me that they love to let loose when given the opportunity.
That's what caught me off guard a bit about Italians even here in the US. I grew up down south where we didn't have many but when I moved to NYC, I noticed that they acted more like ethnic people than like whites. I've known my fair share of Italian dudes who were late bloomers with overbearing mothers and didn't get to have as much fun in their youth.

What I am trying to say is that they seem to act differently than other whites who are of more of an Anglo background.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QFT, I know EE women get hyped up a lot but if I had to vote the trashiest and worst women in the EU based on personality, the Balkans takes the cake. I have not met a trashier group of women in Europe than Romanian women. The ones in NYC were clout chasers to the max, hypergamous as possible, shallow, narcissistic, and lacked more human emotions. Same applies to Serbian and Albanian women although I'd say Romanian women are definitely the worst.
I am from that part of the world and I agree with what you say . Easy to bang them though if you know what they are after

Dutch men are doing very well because they are tall and good looking on average :)

Italians have good fundamentals , while Dutch men compensate with better genetics and usually know a lot of foreign languages ( so communication is not really a problem with them when abroad )

Dutch women are also very good looking

Read for FREE!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine we only allowed Female migrants to the West, It would solve most of our dating problems.
to emigrate in wealthier country you can do this only if you go for work , that is why it is male dominated + most women are at most average.

and usually you can work mainly the low paying jobs , that the average person in that country does not want to do

if you want to bring a good looking woman you have to go there yourself and bring it to your country

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what caught me off guard a bit about Italians even here in the US. I grew up down south where we didn't have many but when I moved to NYC, I noticed that they acted more like ethnic people than like whites. I've known my fair share of Italian dudes who were late bloomers with overbearing mothers and didn't get to have as much fun in their youth.

What I am trying to say is that they seem to act differently than other whites who are of more of an Anglo background.
If you were to rank ethnicities in America by a ratio of how often the females have wide-open mouths vs how often that wide-open mouth is used for sucking d1ck, there would be the Italian-Americans at the top of the list, and then there would be everyone else.

Read for FREE!