Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Italian Guys/girls

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guys of italian descent (not born there) who use their 'italianess' in DJing? do some non-italian women respond (ie the 'latin lover' thing?)

how many have experience with women of italian background?what have they been like?

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tao of Steve
how many have experience with women of italian background?what have they been like?
If they're born locally, then they're local, regardless of what they think they are.

PS: It's surprising that you're asking the question (being from T.O.); lots and lots of 'Italian' women to have experience with here. No need to ask questions about it. Find out for yourself.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to give you a description that's going to fit EVERY italian woman. Generally, they're good girls, sometimes it may take you longer to get them in bed if they're had a good upbringing. Italian parents tend to instill good values in their girls. Then again, my first girlfriend was an italian girl who ****ed me the first night i drove her home. So it's really hard to say. I can tell you this however, if the girl is Sicilian, just watch out because italian dads, sicilians in particular, are very protective of their daughters.

Now as far as using "italianness" to DJ. I've found that it's always helped out. As soon as a girl hears you're italian, her eyes will light up. Generally when women speak of italian men, these things will come up: Good looking, treats a woman well, can be a womanizer, generally have big ****s...etc, so if you're italian, you've already got some good word-of-mouth going around about you, regardless of whether or not it's true.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
italostud is right. I am from Toronto, and we got a huge Italian Community here and most of those guys score big because there upbringing and looks are what a Don Juan is all about.

I am not Italian but hanging around those guys, I can see why women from all walks of life are attracted to them.

Italian guys often are tall dark, who work out alot. They dress nicely, and aren't afraid to be who they are, they are very friendly and can have conversation about nothing but still make it intresting and funny. They like to drink and party and don't give a damn attitude. They are not Average by a long shot (Joey from Friends is a good example)

If you are Caucasian like me its harder to pick up girls in the room full of Italians, I can tell you that much. Also Italian Women are very pretty but they usually prefer to date Italian Men and wants to get married as soon as possible.