Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Italian Dressing

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Garlic.
Marine Salt.
Olive Oil.
Black Pepper.
Red Vinegar
Dry Red Wine.

Imagine having a delicious salad with only one of this ingredients alone. A single one, in a large quantity, is probably going to be very disgusting...

A salad full of garlic will be very hard to go down... your breath will be stinking a lot after you eat it...
A salad full of marine salt will be very hard to eat, because you'll have to drink gallons of water and your blood pressure will go to the heights...
A salad full of olive oil, will be tasteless and slippery...
A salad full of black pepper will burn your tongue before you can finish eating...
A salad full of Red Vinegar will smell very strong and it will be as sours as a lemon.
And a salad full of Dry Red Wine will get you drunk !!

But, if you mix them in small amounts of each, and then put a lot of the mixture into your salad, it will taste delicious... that's the secret of Italian Dressing...

So is with women !!

Don't stay to stuck into one specific kind of woman... be it physically or personality... enjoy the variety...

Mack and kiss confident, not so confident, sweet, c&f, serious, clowns, outgoing, shy, good dancers, bad dancers, touchy, not touchy, funny, a little weird, attention wh0res, female players,
unexperienced girls...

Variety is the key... the more women you talk to, the more you'll get used to different kinds of women, and you'll find in the field, what works better for each type... and you'll have a Batman belt in your head... instead of Spiderman's sixth sense and webs only...

This is very important because you never know how a girl's personality will be...

In HS, it's very easy to see the different types of girl... and very easy to be fooled too.... knowing how they work, you know how to talk and how to act more appropriately for them...

It's like you have a very strong and powerful standard DJ personna, and the habilty of customization !!
Is there anything better than this?

It's better to be safe than sorry...

This is very obvious... but, what the hell, it's good to remind everyone sometimes...
If you wanna be the ladies man, you have to know how lots of kinds of ladies are... not only those you want... with women... there's never enough knowledge and experience you can get, nor useless contacts... be in a happy sappy journey of collecting pivots and contacts...

And by the way, I am contradicting my post about quality x quantity... I have changed my mind... :cool:

In a
beautiful way,

BBB

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: = wow!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Nocturnal i think you're right. He doesn't get enough credit.

Dude that was an excellent post. Keep up the good work.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job BBB!

Ah, I know the feeling you had when wrote this post. ;)

The joy of being male!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a beautiful connection between my favorite salad dressing and women.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
man i dont think you get enough credit.....
I'm not in here for credit, but for passion...
I feel a huge debt for this forum, who made me change myself, and is still making me change...

I don't advertise myself... I only bump my posts every once in a while because I want people to see them... to disagree, to ask...
Because if I don't bump them myself, everyone will forget... I have only 1 post in the bible... and that's okay for me...

I'd rather be that good old blues player that only a certain few know and enjoy, truly enjoy, than being a Billboard Top 20 superstar who everyone sings along but is going to fade into oblivion after some months...

BBB

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate salad but I was feeling the post. keep up the good work bro.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.