Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It will soon be OVER for female sports

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a recent story, Riley Gaines is a swimmer who has lost to trans swimmer Lia Thomas, and has spoken out against biological men in women's sports. IMO, more women should be doing this. But here she was giving a speech about it at San Francisco State University and was ambushed and assaulted by trans activists. I guess what do you expect from San Francisco, but these woke creeps are all over the country in universities today. I find this story disappointing because of the violent behavior, the suppression of free speech, and because security there was not able to keep Riley safe. Our current breed of activists are a blemish on the country.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/riley-gaines-ambushed-and-hit-after-womens-sports-speech-at-sfsu/

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that some people don't have any issues with this whole disturbing trend shows how deep societal rot has become. I agree with others on here that it may ultimately be up to some brave elite female athletes to stand against these trannys in order to stop this. Further is the disturbing normalization of parents going whole hog into supporting their children's transitions right from the get-go.

I can't remember where I read this but the statistic was something like 80-85% of individuals who had thought they might have been transgender when they were 12-16 ended up just being gay. There's a real risk in society going down this path to normalizing childhood transitioning.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that some people don't have any issues with this whole disturbing trend shows how deep societal rot has become. I agree with others on here that it may ultimately be up to some brave elite female athletes to stand against these trannys in order to stop this. Further is the disturbing normalization of parents going whole hog into supporting their children's transitions right from the get-go.

I can't remember where I read this but the statistic was something like 80-85% of individuals who had thought they might have been transgender when they were 12-16 ended up just being gay. There's a real risk in society going down this path to normalizing childhood transitioning.
I have a male friend (16 y.o) who tells me he ****s trans women (a women claiming to be a man).

These youngsters are growing up believing and administrating pure f**kery. I thought the young man might have been gay, but he said to me "as long as they have a vag, I don't care what they claim."

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men that now have a vagina, does it smell like pooner or an arm pit? Just asking.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowds love the chick fights. From the perspective of the promoter, women fighters bring 10x the drama. At the amateur level, they are much more likely to not show up, or cause problems if they do.
Can’t wait until they allow trans women to compete against legacy women in MMA. That will be fun to watch :rofl:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of articles on interest in viewing female sports on TV....

I'm an alumnus of the champion, and I didn't bother to watch it. :rolleyes:

OTOH, I need to start watching more LSU gymnastics. :cool:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Riley Gaines is a swimmer who has lost to trans swimmer Lia Thomas, and has spoken out against biological men in women's sports. IMO, more women should be doing this. But here she was giving a speech about it at San Francisco State University and was ambushed and assaulted by trans activists. I guess what do you expect from San Francisco, but these woke creeps are all over the country in universities today. I find this story disappointing because of the violent behavior, the suppression of free speech, and because security there was not able to keep Riley safe. Our current breed of activists are a blemish on the country.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/07/riley-gaines-ambushed-and-hit-after-womens-sports-speech-at-sfsu/
I like Riley Gaines and admire her courage. Biological women need to take a stance against this.

I question Riley Gaines' judgment in going to San Francisco State University to speak in San Francisco, CA. San Francisco is a hostile environment.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I question Riley Gaines' judgment in going to San Francisco State University to speak in San Francisco, CA. San Francisco is a hostile environment.
Got to admire her courage going into the lion's den though. I mean, what she wants seems perfectly reasonable. She's not bashing trans people, she's just saying it isn't fair for women to compete against biological men. I'm sure we've heard about the trans MMA fighter who fractured his female opponent's skull. It's not only unfair, it's dangerous. Any suggestion of reality though, is apparently a threat to the trans agenda.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a recent story, Riley Gaines is a swimmer who has lost to trans swimmer Lia Thomas, and has spoken out against biological men in women's sports. IMO, more women should be doing this. But here she was giving a speech about it at San Francisco State University and was ambushed and assaulted by trans activists. I guess what do you expect from San Francisco, but these woke creeps are all over the country in universities today. I find this story disappointing because of the violent behavior, the suppression of free speech, and because security there was not able to keep Riley safe. Our current breed of activists are a blemish on the country.

They have violent behavior because they have the capacity to lash out violently of a man, but with the low emotional constraint of a woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to admire her courage going into the lion's den though. I mean, what she wants seems perfectly reasonable. She's not bashing trans people, she's just saying it isn't fair for women to compete against biological men.
Yes, the courage is to be admired. She seems to be one of the few female athletes speaking out on this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have violent behavior because they have the capacity to lash out violently of a man, but with the low emotional constraint of a woman.
Interesting point.