Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It took me almost a decade of game to purposely flake on a girl...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was introduced to game when I was around 16 or 17 and it has been a very rough journey ever since. I've done thousands of approaches. Only now at 25 am I starting to realize how the game really works and just how strategic one can really be. I am a very slow learner I guess...

For the longest time, my motto was "shyt or get off the pot" AKA do as many approaches as possible and collect the low hanging fruits, the ones that were ready to go immediately. I have been spoiled on a few occasions with this mentality. Occasionally (I guess due to the law of averages) a girl would be willing to quickly sleep with me and do some freaky shyt. 90% of the time, these women were less attractive and less charming than me.

I think that I duped myself into thinking that the low hanging fruits liked me for who I was while the other ones (hotter) just didn't like me for some reason. However, the truth is that the hotter ones simply needed better game on my part. They have waaaaay more options and thus you need to stand out.

I think that ultimately my crappy track record was just an excuse for blue pill residue (still holding onto ideals of women liking you for "who you are") and mediocre game. I wasn't willing to really play the game like a pro. I rationalized getting easy lays as "they are the ones that really like me" and "it feels so natural" meanwhile it was more likely due to them being highly attracted and in a dry streak themselves.

More attractive women require more finesse. Period. If you're going to capture that prey, you need to be a lot more sly. Good looking guys like me actually have mediocre game a lot of the time bc we often get spoiled by horny 6's and the occasional 7+. It's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel which makes us mediocre hunters with low strategic/tactical skills.

Anyway, after some very painful experiences recently (getting rejected by girls after doing my usual "shyt or get off the pot - go go go" mentality), I finally woke up and realized I need to stop being so lazy. I need to actually play the game like a pro. The book Art of Seduction is great for these more advanced tactics.

This HB7 I was talking to suddenly dropped interest and looking back at our interactions, I realized I was being too eager to meet up. So instead of thinking "well, I guess she doesn't like me" or whatever. I figured "No, let me patiently build up her curiosity and desire. Let me really master this art" so I flaked on her. We were scheduled to meet tonight (after she reluctantly agreed) but last night I messaged her saying "Hey, won't be able to make it tomorrow. Raincheck?" Didn't give her any reason. Just gonna let that hamster run wild...

I think a lot of guys here have the main bedrock stuff down like "don't be simp, be alpha, don't get married for the wrong reasons, women can be manipulative, etc" but A LOT of guys suck at the subtle game. We still have a very upfront and cave-mannish way of communicating with women. Don't believe me? Look at how advanced the courtiers were in France, Italy or Britain during the 17th century or whatever... These guys were true seducers and they thought VERY strategically. They understood human nature in and out. Nowadays, guys don't know how to actually patiently build real estate in girls' minds and gently create the changes they want (which women excell at by the way. Ever heard of the female-chameleon? This is their tendency to agree to everything you say in the beginning of the relationship only to find yourself simping hard when they reverse the frame on you 6 months later. Why? It's because women know how to control through patience and subtlety).

This type of approach to seduction takes a bit longer but is probably more worth it long term unless you're content running through a bunch of 5's and 6's your whole life...

Disclaimer: No, I am not suggesting guys spend stupid amounts of time on a single target. I am all for the shotgun approach. It's just about embodying a bit more finesse into your tactics...

Last edited:

Ant92

Reaction score
First off you owe me for reading that long ass post

my only question is what do you want as far as women go? You just trying to smash as many chicks as possible ? Or you trying to get a good woman behind you ?

I don’t like to live my life by a methodical approach of tricks and manipulation. Not saying you do, I just think GAME gets over complicated.

As far as society goes , you can’t control society, don’t get caught up in that rat race

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off you owe me for reading that long ass post

my only question is what do you want as far as women go? You just trying to smash as many chicks as possible ? Or you trying to get a good woman behind you ?

I don’t like to live my life by a methodical approach of tricks and manipulation. Not saying you do, I just think GAME gets over complicated.

As far as society goes , you can’t control society, don’t get caught up in that rat race
I used to be more along the lines of smashing as many chicks as possible. Now I am trying to move away from the dopamine roller coaster and develop higher-quality plates and social circle. In order to do this, one needs more finesse than a lot of PUA tactics seem to promote.

Ant92

Reaction score
Yeah I can relate . I didn’t really get laid in HS so my thing was to bang as many chicks as I could in my 20s . Up until a year ago , then I wanted more companionship( I know eye roll haha)

Anyways what helped me out was going after my ego and trying to learn and grow as a human.

I even started volunteering and helping out around my community.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it (helping out around your community). I think that's the natural step forward in a way.

The other thing is that getting quick bangs with 6's is like the equivalent of eating donuts. It's a cheap high that doesn't require anything on your part. Call it instant gratification. I think a lot of men cheat themselves with these mediocre seductions when there could be so much deeper pleasure, gratification, emotion connection and fun to be had with higher quality plates. Notice I am not talking about LTRs. I am just saying to patiently seduce higher quality women...

Ant92

Reaction score
Sounds like you just wanna date more attractive women. Pretty normal if you ask me . Keep doing what you’re doing , it will sort itself out .

remember we all came to this website for a reason!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was introduced to game when I was around 16 or 17 and it has been a very rough journey ever since. I've done thousands of approaches. Only now at 25 am I starting to realize how the game really works and just how strategic one can really be. I am a very slow learner I guess...

For the longest time, my motto was "shyt or get off the pot" AKA do as many approaches as possible and collect the low hanging fruits, the ones that were ready to go immediately. I have been spoiled on a few occasions with this mentality. Occasionally (I guess due to the law of averages) a girl would be willing to quickly sleep with me and do some freaky shyt. 90% of the time, these women were less attractive and less charming than me.

I think that I duped myself into thinking that the low hanging fruits liked me for who I was while the other ones (hotter) just didn't like me for some reason. However, the truth is that the hotter ones simply needed better game on my part. They have waaaaay more options and thus you need to stand out.

I think that ultimately my crappy track record was just an excuse for blue pill residue (still holding onto ideals of women liking you for "who you are") and mediocre game. I wasn't willing to really play the game like a pro. I rationalized getting easy lays as "they are the ones that really like me" and "it feels so natural" meanwhile it was more likely due to them being highly attracted and in a dry streak themselves.

More attractive women require more finesse. Period. If you're going to capture that prey, you need to be a lot more sly. Good looking guys like me actually have mediocre game a lot of the time bc we often get spoiled by horny 6's and the occasional 7+. It's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel which makes us mediocre hunters with low strategic/tactical skills.

Anyway, after some very painful experiences recently (getting rejected by girls after doing my usual "shyt or get off the pot - go go go" mentality), I finally woke up and realized I need to stop being so lazy. I need to actually play the game like a pro. The book Art of Seduction is great for these more advanced tactics.

This HB7 I was talking to suddenly dropped interest and looking back at our interactions, I realized I was being too eager to meet up. So instead of thinking "well, I guess she doesn't like me" or whatever. I figured "No, let me patiently build up her curiosity and desire. Let me really master this art" so I flaked on her. We were scheduled to meet tonight (after she reluctantly agreed) but last night I messaged her saying "Hey, won't be able to make it tomorrow. Raincheck?" Didn't give her any reason. Just gonna let that hamster run wild...

I think a lot of guys here have the main bedrock stuff down like "don't be simp, be alpha, don't get married for the wrong reasons, women can be manipulative, etc" but A LOT of guys suck at the subtle game. We still have a very upfront and cave-mannish way of communicating with women. Don't believe me? Look at how advanced the courtiers were in France, Italy or Britain during the 17th century or whatever... These guys were true seducers and they thought VERY strategically. They understood human nature in and out. Nowadays, guys don't know how to actually patiently build real estate in girls' minds and gently create the changes they want (which women excell at by the way. Ever heard of the female-chameleon? This is their tendency to agree to everything you say in the beginning of the relationship only to find yourself simping hard when they reverse the frame on you 6 months later. Why? It's because women know how to control through patience and subtlety).

This type of approach to seduction takes a bit longer but is probably more worth it long term unless you're content running through a bunch of 5's and 6's your whole life...

Disclaimer: No, I am not suggesting guys spend stupid amounts of time on a single target. I am all for the shotgun approach. It's just about embodying a bit more finesse into your tactics...
you make a lot of solid points , but to be frank you are missing the most important one .

the most important one is that the more value you have the more things girls will let you slip

most likely you were so focused on banging that you were not doing any deep dive, and thus missed a lot of opportunities as you were perceived only as a horny guy that would stick his manhood in anything that still has a pulse

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you make a lot of solid points , but to be frank you are missing the most important one .

the most important one is that the more value you have the more things girls will let you slip

most likely you were so focused on banging that you were not doing any deep dive, and thus missed a lot of opportunities as you were perceived only as a horny guy that would stick his manhood in anything that still has a pulse
Yeah I could see that as being part of it. I was definitely too eager and too available. Girls probably easily categorized me as another "one of those". I presented no challenge, no deep emotional hook, nothing. I had no idea how to really get into a girl's mind and rule her from within herself.