That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
LOL, you are obsessed with race. I recall there was a discussion about extra-terrestrials and you mentioned that you'd ask if the aliens were racist....At least you know she's not racist.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I’m getting the impression that personal choices have consequences with some being more lasting than others ……I’m guessing her jobless ex baby daddy hit her. Seems to be her type. Hard pass for me.
She’s done at 20 but doesn't know it. Yet.I’m getting the impression that personal choices have consequences with some being more lasting than others ……
She will be on hardcore drugs by the time she is 25. I’ll put money on it.She shouldn't be concerned about a man's job, because no man of value is going to want a serious relationship with her. She's pump and dump material.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That's true, the issue is that aliens seem to target white women, and men too sometimes. I figure they must feel bad for the plight of blacks and just leave them alone.LOL, you are obsessed with race. I recall there was a discussion about extra-terrestrials and you mentioned that you'd ask if the aliens were racist....
She's a pretty girl. She looks like an ex of mine. But that kid... it's like the living breathing reminder of the bad boy she enjoyed banging without a condom.Looking to see when she'll be on the Maury Povich show...
![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Here's my crumb cruncher. If you want to bang me you're gonna have to play daddy and give me money..... don’t hit me if your jobless... ( meaning you better have resources I can suck dry)
At least he's wearing a bowtie.Boyos, it takes an ultra-masculine, ultra high testosterone man to step up to the plate and raise Tyrone's kid.....
Do you have what it takes? Cause I sure as hell don't...
View attachment 6343
She is 20, that kid is at least 1.5 years. She's got plenty of time to correct her mistakes and get her s**t together. Getting off Tinder and focusing on her kid or at least not exposing him on Tinger would be a good start.Boyos, it takes an ultra-masculine, ultra high testosterone man to step up to the plate and raise Tyrone's kid.....
Do you have what it takes? Cause I sure as hell don't...
View attachment 6343
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.