“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

It seems with the crisis of high living costs, women should be a lot more pliable to date men that can afford to give them a decent standard of living

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
I was watching this, and it got me interested.


"$900 a month [rent] ... guys, I need to find a rich man ... that's all I'm saying".

Is it attractive women would prefer struggling and being in a Chad's harem than simply concentrating their sexual arts on a man that could make things comfortable for them?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
"$900 a month [rent] ... guys, I need to find a rich man ... that's all I'm saying".
$900 a month rent for a 1 bedroom would be ideal. That's nearly impossible to find in my city.

Is it attractive women would prefer struggling and being in a Chad's harem than simply concentrating their sexual arts on a man that could make things comfortable for them?
Most women don't need a beta bucks guy. Middle class + women have their bachelor's degrees and white collar jobs. White collar employers try not to lay off women. If a woman gets laid off and she's middle class + and childless, her parents will take her in. This is a less common scenario. Also, women aren't getting laid off as much because many women work in healthcare jobs that are more recession resistant. While these healthcare jobs aren't that high paying, many of them are good enough for the woman to self-support an adequate lifestyle, which often beats a slightly better lifestyle that they might have with some beta bucks guy.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
"It seems with the crisis of high living costs, women should be a lot more pliable to date men that can afford to give them a decent standard of living"

Makes as much sense as women thinking that we should be content to bed any chick who's at least middling attractive and willing to spread her legs, even when said gal doesn't keep every part of her body except her scalp free of hair/doesn't wash her butt on a daily basis

Money alone won't do much for a man. There's no shortage of multi-millionaires and billionaires who devoted 100% of their lives to one thing(raking in more dough than they'll ever be able to spend), never learned to screen sh-t women out of their lives, wind up married to a walking train wreck
 
Top