"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

It seems that chicks dig putting their hands through my hair from the front - so isn't it thus over for baldcels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I should say that this is the portion of the chick population that don't reject me for being short. :mad: :mad:

I can pretty much say that any chick I have banged as an amateur has done this with a smile. Maybe it's a standard affection action, akin to me cupping a woman's breast.

So obviously bald men - at least those with strongly receding hairlines don't have this going on. Maybe the situation is that just like most women are heightists and only a few don't have a problem with a manlet, most women are "hairists", and only a few don't have a problem with bald men?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top