Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It seems that all women under 25 seem to vanish all day long....why??

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so they don't really vanish.

But it certainly seems that way. Whenever I run errands I never seem to see them out in public at all.

When I say errands, I normally mean going to the grocer, drug store, or the post office. I don't know about you, but to me those seem like places that everyone has to go to. Everyone needs to eat, everyone needs to get cosmetic and hygiene products, and everyone needs to send mail.

Cold approaches are hard enough, but they're a whole lot harder when there's nothing to approach (like trying to run a car without gas). And that's the only way I can really meet any women right now...well, women that I might be interested in (age 19-23).

Why is this?? This baffles me.

Ben

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go find them in clubs

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is working starting uni or at school

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Cuz they're all in school...?
But....I live in a college town, where we actually about 20% of the population are college students.

So I would think that they'd have to go to grocery and drug stores around here. I'd even think that there should be many younger people who would have to go there.

But no...I don't see them there. How do they eat? How do they get cosmetics and hygiene products? I'd think I'd be able to see women who I wouldn't otherwise get to see in day-to-day life (read: hot women), but I don't. I only happened to see one ONCE many months ago, and at the time she was with a man who's obviously an S.O. of hers.

I could've just been incredibly unlucky, like a reverse lottery, just happening to go at all of the wrong times. But I doubt it. Either that or the places I go to do the errands aren't popular with younger people, but if that's the case I certainly can't see why.

Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
Go find them in clubs
Man...that makes me wish I was 21 (I'm not just yet). Well, the only club in this town you have to be 21. I don't know about the other nearby towns, since I rarely go to those places.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause there sleeping after clubbing all night...at least the hot ones. :cool:

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
How far away from the campus are you going?

The grocery, drug stores, etc. directly around campus have college chicks in there all the time...

The farther u get from campus the number goes down a lot though.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally go to the closer ones.

Originally posted by Bigsnake
How far away from the campus are you going?

The grocery, drug stores, etc. directly around campus have college chicks in there all the time...

The farther u get from campus the number goes down a lot though.
Not that far. I typically go to the places closest to where I live, which also happen to be the closest to campus. That's because I live about two miles away from campus, or about a five minute drive.

The drug store I typically go to is on the other side of town, though I might go to this other one that's closer to the campus, since that one just might be the least bit closer (not sure though).

There are two grocery stores I go to, one is far away from campus and the other one is about as close to campus as any grocery store (there aren't any within a one mile radius far as I can tell). The closer one you can definately get there from campus in about 10 minutes or so. I hope that isn't what you mean by "far," since to me that's very close.

Talk to you soon!

Ben

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is so funny but very true. I remember going to clubs at night and asking my buddies, where the hell are these girls all day. Where are they coming from?

It must be true that they are all at the university or at work and they are few places where a ton of them congregrate other than bars or universities!

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
That is so funny but very true. I remember going to clubs at night and asking my buddies, where the hell are these girls all day. Where are they coming from?

It must be true that they are all at the university or at work and they are few places where a ton of them congregrate other than bars or universities!
Yes, but doesn't it make sense that they still need to go to the grocery store? They have to eat just like everyone else. That's what baffles me. After all, man cannot live on alcohol alone (so they can't just go to the bars and nowhere else).

Yesterday, I went to this other grocery store and for the first time ever I actually saw a group of three young women together there. I was about to leave so I couldn't talk to them, but I think I might try going there a little more often and see if things are different at all. I doubt it, but might as well since I need to get food anyway.

Talk to you soon!

Ben

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha..

if you dont live in a college town.

IE st louis mo

they are either at work or school.

poeple work and go to school you know.

exp in a city like st louis because there are only a few schools. and even then other than SLU. most are community colleges.