Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It seems so easy but… it's a trap! ABORT! ABORT!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s Tuesday night. I’m bored and a little restless, so I throw on a jacket and walk across the street to the neighborhood bar to see if anything interesting is happening. The place is dead. There are no more than ten people in the house, and the majority of them appear to be 3 times my age. I sit down and order a glass of water.

There is, however, an extremely attractive girl sitting at the bar…….by herself.

Talk about convenient.

There are two guys at a table behind her who keep trying to talk to her, but she doesn’t appear to be very interested in whatever it is they have to say. Oh wait, I think she knows me.

“HEY!” She stumbles over and sits next to me. “How are you? It’s been so long!”

Wow. Can she make this any easier for me?

I’ve never seen her before in my life, but I don’t want to scare her off. “Who the f*ck are you?”

She’s cracking up.

Hmm. She’s acting drunker then she really is. Perfect!

When I tell her I’m just having water, she proceeds to buy me drink after drink after drink.

Well things just keep. getting. better.

Now we’re both drunk and having a blast. She's completely into me, laughing at everything I say, leaning in real close to talk to me. She's responding very well to my aggressive but still casual touching, and reciprocates it enthusiastically.

As we start to get more touchy feely, she starts dropping hints about it being late, but she isn’t tired. She doesn’t want to go home because her roommate’s boyfriend is there. She’s too drunk to drive, but doesn’t want to take a cab and leave her car overnight. She wishes she could hang out somewhere until she sobers up. Amused, I continue to play dumb as her hints become less and less subtle.

“Come on, we’re going to my place” I finally tell her.

“Great!” She says. “I need to close my tab first. Can you pick it up?”

You f*cking b*tch!

It’s perfectly clear now. All I have to do is pay for her 70 dollar bar tab and we’ll be humping like bunnies in no time, right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m sure this sneaky stunt works for her almost every time. But I keep my composure, because after all, maybe I'm wrong about her.

“Sorry, honey. This one’s all you.”

She hands the bartender her card. “I think I’m just gonna go home.”

Maybe not.

Last edited:

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'll bet you are the fisrt guy that didn't work with. I think she would have got me with that. I'm surprised she didn't fvck you anyway for putting her in her place. That'd been a win win.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what newbs deal with . " oh RULES , i must obey to them because some nerds on internet wrote that is wrong to pay drinks "

You should not ask a girl for a drink as your pickup line , but paying sometimes when you know your gonna fvck her , its not wrong .

I would pay the bill and then fvck the sh1t out of her , so she cant walk for the rest of the week.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
This is what newbs deal with . " oh RULES , i must obey to them because some nerds on internet wrote that is wrong to pay drinks "

You should not ask a girl for a drink as your pickup line , but paying sometimes when you know your gonna fvck her , its not wrong .

I would pay the bill and then fvck the sh1t out of her , so she cant walk for the rest of the week.
Yeah and you'd be just another schmuck who pays her bill because he THINKS he's going to get some action, but she ends up leaving anyway. Tell me you're not that gullible.

And please don't lump me into the internet nerd category. I'll get more play in a month than most guys get in 5 years. I'm not exactly lacking any real world experience where I can't tell if I'm about to get hosed.

For the record, I have no problem buying women drinks. I don't do it all the time, but to me it's no different than if I buy a drink for a buddy. And couple of ****tails is one thing, but when a girl expects you to pay for her 12 drink tab, then she's just taking advantage of the situation, and of you. Sorry but I have a little more self esteem then that.

Snyper

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
Yeah and you'd be just another schmuck who pays her bill because he THINKS he's going to get some action, but she ends up leaving anyway. Tell me you're not that gullible.
He's got a point. A drink or two, yes, you can pay. But not a 70$ bill. Way to go dbot!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe i over reacted on this because i get pissed at things like OBEYING RULES 100%.

If she looks at you as a higher value (this will get you laid ) , she wont give you the bill at all .

And please don't lump me into the internet nerd category.

I didnt say you're nerd . I said you should not obey 100% to the rules that you read here. Maybe the one who wrote them is a ultimate nerd that never leaves his room. Most of the rules are for total noobs and there is a huge huge misconception and misuse of rules on seduction community.

For the record, I have no problem buying women drinks. I don't do it all the time, but to me it's no different than if I buy a drink for a buddy

Exactly. You should think of a girl as a GUY. If a guy comes to you and says WILL YOU BUY ME A DRINK , would you buy ? HELL NO :box:
But if she earns it , she might get it who knows .

But would it be OK if she was playing all her cards right , showing massive IoI's , you two go to the bar , order drink and you come with a stupid C+F " PAY FOR YOURSELF " line ?

Thats what pisses me off. And thats the reason that i overreacted my previous post. I've read tons of threads with similar threads , where they scare girls with stupid CF or their "poaah tactics" .

I wouldnt pay drinks that she drank before i was there. Even if i was there , i would do "ONE SHOT me ONE SHOT she" . No b1tches rip DTP off XP.

But anyways , my last post is worthless if you go out as you say . That means you have experience and you have senses to smell when you're going to get it or not.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I don't know how many westerns you've seen, but is it possible the girl was actually working for the bar?

Because that's really common...the bar actually has her there to approach guys, butter them up, and get them to buy lots of drinks.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DTP, I think the rule was there for the exact reason you explained, to keep guys who don't know better from walking up to random girls and buying them drinks, or worse, buying drinks for girls who approach them and ask for one.

And to whoever asked, no I'm pretty sure she doesn't work there. The place gets pretty packed wednesdays through saturdays, so I don't think they'd resort to shady tactics like that for an extra few dollars.

The point I was trying to make with this thread was to not throw logic out the window just because there's a chance you might get laid by a gorgeous woman. Maybe it's just the area I live in (LA/OC), but there's no shortage of manipulative women who will take advantage of you in any way possible.

Halloween

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
I sit down and order a glass of water.
Haha. "A glass of water, please." It's not like a technique or anything, but it seems to have gotten you somewhere...

dbot said:
“Great!” She says. “I need to close my tab first. Can you pick it up?”

You f*cking b*tch!

It’s perfectly clear now. All I have to do is pay for her 70 dollar bar tab and we’ll be humping like bunnies in no time, right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m sure this sneaky stunt works for her almost every time. But I keep my composure, because after all, maybe I'm wrong about her.

“Sorry, honey. This one’s all you.”
Wow. I definitely agree with you that this was her trick that she laughs with her friends about. "Oh, I'm such a maneater!" But what really impresses me is how cool you handled it! To be completely honest, I maybe would have gotten angry at her, or pleaded, "maybe we could just split it?" (hey, I'm a recovering AFC) but what she did was just... audacious and you rocked it.

I'm curious. Supposing you went into that bar again and saw her there, what would you do? Talk to her? Order water? Buy her a drink? :nervous:

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halloween said:
I'm curious. Supposing you went into that bar again and saw her there, what would you do? Talk to her? Order water? Buy her a drink? :nervous:
haha. "Oh it's you? Bartender, I'll have some water, please."

In all seriousness though, I might smile and say hi, but that's probably as far as I'd take it. She can go "buy" someone else drinks......and get them to pay for it later.

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting situation. I would probably remply something along the lines of, "Oh, very funny. Come on, pay your bill and we'll get out of here." Though I would also sorely be tempted to say something like, "Oh, what a shame. I have a $100 bar tab that I was going to ask you to pick up."

Anyway, you sure as hell showed her a lesson. Women like that assume that they can have sex as often as they like - men need to show them that they'll have to do it on our terms.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
The point I was trying to make with this thread was to not throw logic out the window just because there's a chance you might get laid by a gorgeous woman. Maybe it's just the area I live in (LA/OC), but there's no shortage of manipulative women who will take advantage of you in any way possible.
Dude, where's this bar in OC? I live in OC and I know what you meant by the place being dead. A friend of mine mentioned some bar in Fullerton. I am wondering if that's where you went.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
You know, I don't know how many westerns you've seen, but is it possible the girl was actually working for the bar?

Because that's really common...the bar actually has her there to approach guys, butter them up, and get them to buy lots of drinks.

Cunning plan!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Yeah, but after rereading the OP's statement, he said that SHE was the one buying all the drinks. So she was probably not associated with the bar.