"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

It seems like I can't appreciate women

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there are ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there is ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.
make children and tell him to buy full AI sex doll in the future
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there are ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.
Women are sadistic and love to make fun of guys.

Some guys can be too, but often less so.
 
Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It’s called finding that one which will knock your socks off....

On a different note for some it’s settling down for whatever. This one happens when dude is older, like me, 38.

Knowing game changes a lot of things around. AFCs have it easy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Because I had sex with 9 women, and dates I don't know with how many, maybe two or three times that number, and I hate every single one of them. I desire women sexually and I like the physical and parts of the social aspect a lot of times, but there are ALWAYS things that annoy me about them which overshadow the whole thing to the point that I hate them. One woman laughed and said I can't have children. Another was shocked I'd lived 11 years in my tiny apartment and later said she thought I watch cartoons. Another criticized my driving. They're ALL ąssholes.
Pump & Dump them until you fin a tolerable one.
 
Top