Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It really is amazing the way some people think....

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not really a rant but rather a fascination with the way our society thinks or at least here in the U.S. In 2012 i was probably in the greatest shape ever, My body fat was in the single digits and i had solid muscle mass with a 28" waist. Genetically i am gifted in the waist ratio because of my father at 6' 165lbs. So many fat family members and random overweight people began commenting on how i need to eat more and im "too thin" meanwhile the reaction from people at the gym or people that are into the fitness lifestyle kept asking me how they can obtain my physique. I was getting praise from the fitness side and shame from the overweight side.

After a while I began drinking a lot and started binge eating after being out partying late night with girls. My body took a hit and i gained about 30 pounds. I still looked OK and muscular but no where near what i was. Recently I am back at it and my abs are coming in nicely, Im getting shredded again and down to 167 again leaned and ripped. I'm actually looking better than before with more mass. And so it begins, people at the gym asking me questions about mt great shape and how to obtain it and fat family members and overweight people commenting on how im getting too "skinny".

My question is what the fvck is wrong with these people? Is it that they dont want someone else to look good? I'm wondering if they are even looking at themselves in the mirror to even say something like that. I just dont get the logic. Anyone else experience this? Is very strange to me. Its like poor people telling someone, "hey your getting too wealthy, Stop making money". Its pretty ridiculous.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've just learned that you can't value everybody's opinions. Opinions are like a-holes, every single person has one.

You should develop a filter that determines what opinions you value, what opinions you don't value, and what opinions you "might" value.

I absolutely would NEVER value someone's opinion on something that doesn't currently (or somewhat recently previously) achieved the level of success that I'm seeking. So in a nutshell:

- I wouldn't value the opinions of fat people if I'm seeking to be more fit

- I wouldn't value the opinions of non-college graduates if I'm seeking to graduate college

- I wouldn't value the opinions of broke/welfare mommas if I'm seeking to get/stay in the middle or higher class

- I wouldn't value the opinions of a bum on the street in relation to long term investments like stocks, mutual funds, long term CDs, etc.

- I wouldn't value the opinions of lonely, bitter, fat, broke, and unattractive men in relation to "the nature of women"

You get my drift? Everybody has opinions but most people giving opinions don't need to give them.

Also PLEASE don't fall for the old saying of, "If everybody (or most people) are saying something, then it must be true." Everybody was saying in 2006 that Real Estate prices will appreciate forever and never depreciate. Everybody was saying in 2001 that we should invade Iraq. Everybody was praising Enron when it was on top of the world.

Don't value every opinion thrown your way, do your OWN research and be your OWN man.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others". - Marcus Aurelius