Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

it never fails me. part 2. her clothes will give you the signals

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS METHOD WORKS VERY TO PERFECTION IN SETTINGS SUCH AS WORK, SCHOOL OR ANY OTHER PLACE THAT YOU AND HER KNOW WHEN AND WHERE YOU'LL SEE EACH OTHER FOR SURE.

Always check the way she dresses before you give her a good convo or you send her some interest signs. give her indication of interest with a good convo and Then check the difference of her clothes style the next time you see her.
for example,,,
good convo or showed her indication of interest today..
tomorrow Ill be very aware of her type of clothes, whether she did her hair, is she dressing sexy? is she wearing high heels. lots of make up.
dont give her too much thought if she dont pay too much attention to you because she is playing "hard to get".
this is so effective that is comical.
you get to imagine and guess what she will wear and laugh out loud when yuo guessed right. after you notice her change of style the next steps will be as easy as taking candies from a baby becuase you already know she is interested.
it never fails me.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be dressing up for someone else......but othe then that..yep it works and is a very good IOI.

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sorry. I'm a bit confused. What exactly is the tip?
Look at what she's wearing?
um.. and..?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you don't understand him.

The way a woman dresses when she knows for sure that she is going to see you says alot about the way she feels about you.

If you are taking her on a date and she dresses like crap she has no respect for you.

If you are taking her out and put much effort into her appearance and looks superhot then she's sending the signal that she really likes you.

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see.. sorry, but the post is very badly written. Even when i read it now i still can't make out what he's trying to convey.

yeah, it's not really a huge insight anyway.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pootwo
i see.. sorry, but the post is very badly written. Even when i read it now i still can't make out what he's trying to convey.

yeah, it's not really a huge insight anyway.
You just need hooked on phonics

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it effective to say something like "(certain colour) tops make me way more attracted to a woman than normal" or reword this if shes into you she'll remember and wear that colour if she has it. Thats quite a big IOI. Complement her on the top and if she says its new then thats a massive IOI.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget color, pay attention to cleavage when on a date.

The more cleavage and breasts you see, the more she's in the mood for "Bedtime with Bonzo."

This doesn't mean she's ready to jump in the sack right this minute. What it does signal is that she's arrived pre-heated for your convenience.

So far, this little rule o' thumb has yet to fail me.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post from Bud, i have found this to be exactly true.

I know when i'm getting ass way before it happens, and when i'm not.