Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It Is Possible To GROW TALL If Your Bones Arent Fused!{no Scams}

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fonderboy
I already had a growth spurt =(

From everything I've read, nothing said that there would be a second growth spurt.
It's different for every guy. Besides, some guys grow a considerable amount steadily after their growth spurt anyways.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is insane, I'm just wondering if you guys see the possible risks involved with all this. I too want to grow taller (5' 7'' at 17) but something that messes with your brain's normal function...and then something that pumps you full of IGF-1....seems sketchy at best. If this is safe *according to a doctor* then I'm all for it, but right I'm a little skeptical.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Not all of the Igf-1 in the colostrom will get absorbed in your body.The guy even said that you cant exceed over 500 mgs of IGF-1.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I realize that you aren't taking fatal amounts of IGF-1. Still, you are ingesting WAY more than the recommended dosage. I'm not here to debate if this is a safe way to grow taller, I'm just saying one of us should ask a professional before trying anything as untested as this;)

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I dont see how blocking estrogen will affect your brains function if you are a man.If your a women on the other hand thats different.I dont know how everything works Im not the endicronologist here.I dont want to give anyone false hope,I am a good person,I am gonna grab my balls and go for it.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to at least talk to a doctor about that you're about to try? You really should talk to a professional dude, for your own sake. It could work and I respect all the research you've done to come up with this, just make sure it's safe by someone who knows their ****.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Dont worry Im going to the doctor tomorrow to see if this is safe or not.

There is nothing insane about it IGF-1 is cow milk

IGF-1 will cause growth hormone secretion to drop. But IGF-1 happens to be more powerful to growth hormone in causing bone growth. In fact, the main route of action of HGH is via IGF-1. Why? Because when the liver detects HGH levels, it will secrete IGF-1. By taking IGF-1 supplements, for a short time of a few hours, we are increasing the IGF-1 levels in our blood. But when the pituitary detects high levels of IGF-1, then it stops producing HGH and thus the liver stops producing natural IGF-1. This is why after some time of taking IGF-1 supplements, levels are generally restored. The body tries to stay with a certain amount of IGF-1 in the bloodstream, but by taking IGF, then we spike IGF-1 for a period of time, before it drops to normal again. Growth hormone does feed back to the hyptothalmus to stop GHRH secretion and thus maintain the adequate amount of GH. I don't think GH has an autocrine effect on its own cells.

'Unless you are IGF-1 deficient, there's no point to decreasing HGH levels. Because if more and more igf-1 is in the blood the body creates less and less human growth hormone.'. GH works to increase height primarily via IGF-1. Other functions like body-building via GH are caused by GH itself.

Increase IGF-1 levels mean decrease blood sugar levels = more somatostatin.

Just don't get anything containing amino acids. Amino acids are found in just the right amounts in a healthy diet. For multivitamin, try Centrum or try the GNC Ultra Mega. ( GNC I think absorbs better though, but Centrum cheaper a little )

Last edited:

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that both GH and IGF-1 affect bone growth, but IGF-1 has a slightly greater effect? If this is true, maybe all you need is the estrogen blocker since adding IGF-1 would result in minimal gains with potential risks. You seem to know a lot more on the subject, you think you could still get significant gains with just the estrogen blocker?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
No because estrogen is what makes your bones fuse early.Why do you think girls stop growing before guys?
By blocking the estrogen you will have plenty of time to do what you need to do.Estrogen blockers wont make you grow.Heres the thing HGH will make you grow but will fuse your plates really early it may even stunt your growth.its very risky.IGF-1 wont do that.Taking the right amount of IGF-1 will make you grow along with the vitamins mentioned in the first page.

NewDude001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so the estrogen blocker buys you more time, I understand that. Why wouldn't you be able to ride out on the natural secreation of IGF-1 secreted in response to HGH? Are those IGF-1 spikes really nessessary? Or could you just let the body grow off its own IGF-1 for a much longer time thanks to the estrogen blocker?

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
You could but you wont grow very much.The process is probably very slow so without enough IGF1 you might only grow 1 0r 2cms which is barely nothing.besides if you do that you would be spending alot of money on anti-estrogen for a very long time.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
It varies

Tamixofen cost 60$ where as arimidex is 200$ but dont worry about the price of arimdex, there are plenty of estrogen blockers with diferent prices.

Pm me later Ill see wich one is right.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.... $60 to last how long?

If I have to spend $300 to only gain <1 inch its not worth it.. or maybe it is..

Be sure to get back to us after you go to the doctor's =)

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
well if you take chrysin that will be 10-25$ a month
Noones talking about an inch were talking INCHES!
3- maybe 8inches.

Depends on the person.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Just to add : Chrysin and some other anti-estrogen 'dietary supplements' might result in increased testosterone levels and that is not what we want. We want testosterone levels to remain the same, but estrogen levels to decrease. Femara ( Letrozole ) and Tamoxifen does not usually cause an increase in testosterone levels. The other ones I am not that sure. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this if anyone has ever taken an estrogen blocker.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I went to the doc today and said he doubts that I would grow anymore (If I didnt do anything About it)he didnt check if my plates were fused or not because they dont do xrays in his clinic but he said since I have very little body hair that they are probably not but are probably in the process of fusing.He sounded like he didnt know much about this so I think thats why he made me a refferal to an endicronologist.I didnt get much information from him since the clinic was full.Sh**ty doctor
sorry guys.

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, past few months I have started getting more body hair.

I hope I still have hope.

If my growth plates are probably almost fused, and I started taking this now, how much taller do you think I will get if I start taking the estrogen-blockers?

Also, are they injected via needle like HGH? Or taken orally?

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a quick search and found this
Sex hormones may influence longitudinal growth, either indirectly, by affecting the growth-hormone-insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) axis, or directly, by affecting changes within the epiphyseal growth plate (EGP). The aim of the present study was to investigate the effects of letrozole, an aromatase inhibitor, on longitudinal growth and changes in the EGP in vivo. Eighteen peripubertal male mice were divided into three groups. The first group was killed at baseline, the second was injected with letrozole (Femara) s.c., 2 mg/kg body weight/day, for 10 days, and the third was injected with the vehicle alone. Serum testosterone levels were found to be significantly higher in the treated group than in the controls. Letrozole induced a significant increase in body weight, tail length and serum growth hormone level, but had no significant effect on the level of serum IGF-I. On histomorphometric study, there was a significant increase (12%) in EGP height in the treated animals compared with controls. Immunohistochemistry showed a 3.4-fold letrozole-induced increase in the proliferation of the EGP chondrocytes, as estimated by the number of proliferation cell nuclear antigen-stained cells, and a decrease in the differentiation of the EGP chondrocytes, as estimated by type X collagen staining. Letrozole did not interfere with type II collagen levels. The study group also showed a twofold increase in the number of IGF-I receptor-positive cells compared with controls. In conclusion, the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, appears to increase the linear growth potential of the EGP in mice.
Basically, the mice who had taken letrozole had their long bones increased in length by 12%, which is pretty significant. They also had higher testosterone levels, though.

I also saw another page that said patients between 9 yrs old - 14.5 yrs old who took Letrozone for 2 years had their predicted adult height increased by 5.9 cm (approx 2 inches), and had their bone mineral apparent density increase by 4.3%.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
FONDERBOY

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!You must get an xray in your hand to see if you have completed epyphiseal fusion and go check an endicronologist if your bones are fused theres nothing you can do about it except to pray for a miracle breakthrough.

IGf-1 can be injected which I think would probably work better