Even thought this subject has been discussed I would like to give my own personal experience from a subject that has to do with the “good” or “bad” guys types that women are attracted to.
To begin with, first of all I am working for a foreign company in the East coast. A lot of our operations are based overseas and after my first travel to the overseas headquarters last October I was exposed to a totally different work environment. Our overseas headquarters is based in Italy where I have seen some of the most attractive and sexy women I was ever exposed to. The work environment is unbelievable, you see a lot of young women in their mid twenties to early thirties in tight jeans, very European style clothes and very nice tight and firm bodies, it was very hard to find a non-good looking woman. In my last trip I was there with a Canadian project manager from our company who has the reputation of a “womanizer” and Don Juan. He is the kind of person who will “sell” love to every woman he finds attractive until he gets her into bed. After hanging out with this person for some time I have to admin that he was the typical “bad boy”, he lives his life to the extreme and he would brag about past girlfriends, fast cars, driving while drunk and some of his outrageous business expenses. He really has a good sense of humor but he always wants to be the center of attention. While we where overseas he managed to get into bed one of the Italian “System testers” that was attracted to him and he would sell her nice words that he cared for her and that he wanted her to get to the US and be together. After of course they had sex he lost interest and the Italian girl felt guilty after what happened. It also seems that alot of his former girl friends had "dumped" him. As a coincidence this Italian gal had a VERY sexy roommate (work for the same company) who has the reputation of one of the hardest to get gals around the company. She is VERY distant and hard to approach person if she doesn’t know you. Of course my Canadian friend immediately added her to his “check list”. It was very interesting to see this guy at work trying to get the girl’s attention. At first we would bother her by doing things such as taking her picture and telling her that he has posted it in a “Hot or Not” type rating website. His approaches where just in the borderline of annoying her. He then started a lot of kino and he would invite some of the girls and her at a night out at the bar for some drinks. After we came back in the US he became obsessed with her and finally about 2 weeks ago there was an opportunity that the Italian girl (2nd) would come to the US for a customer site visit and it happened that in that site project manager was the Canadian guy. The twist here was that I was also assigned on the same site as a consultant. After talking to the Canadian guy a week before the site visit he seemed very annoyed that I was going to be at the site since there is some invisible “competition” between me and him and he wanted to have the field "clear". I happed to be attractive to women for very different reason. I am the “Nice” guy type self confident person, attractive, quiet, polite and most important of all honest.
During our trip at the customer site the Canadian guy was using his usual techniques with a lot of kino to the Italian girl. When he was around it was almost impossible for me to approach her since he was always dominating her. I had the chance to talk to her in some opportunities and she seemed to be very interested in me, she started asking me about my education, my family if I had a girlfriend and some other personal information. I even shower her pictures of my family (that I had in my laptop) my goddaughter, my niece etc and we both said tha the best things in life are the simple things.
During the time we talked alone (while the project manager was at a meeting or conference call) she would compliment me a lot like saying that I am a very good and honest person and I am very polite and that she would like to do something together. In one change we stopped at a mall on the way back from the site and the project manager stayed in the car talking to his cell phone while me and her went inside the mall for her to shop. We even stopped at a women underwear place and she was asking me for opinions when she was shopping for….thongs. Back at the hotel the Canadian was in his usual KINO thing and while he was talking at the hotel staff(who he knows fairly well since he is spending a lot of time at the site) he tried to snatch the bag that the Italian girl had her thongs and show it at the staff. Later at night at the restaurant the three of us went we would have the usual conversations but whenever she would start talking to me directly the Canadian guy will turn red from jealously. At one night during the dinner table and after the three of as had a few drinks she was looking at me with a very intense look and I looked at her the same, and she says to me “Don’t look at me like that, I have a boyfriend”
She is a good friend of the Canadian guy and she seems to like him as a friend, but in one chance I had a chance to talk with her I told her to be careful because I wanted her to know what the Canadians intentions where. And by the way she knows that he had sex with her rommate a couple of months ago. On the way back to the airport the Canadian guy would ask her to stay over the weekend and go to Las Vegas together and some thing like he feels like “killing himself” when she has back to Italy. At that point he felt the pressure that he didn’t score with her yet and he wanted to try the last tricks up his sleeve and went total AFC. As far as the girl goes I will probably never see her again but I really wished there where more girls like her. She is 29, has a very good character once you get to know her and she is at a stage in her life that her balance of preference leans towards the good guy rather than the “bad boy” type. It is not a matter of what a girl wants, but in which stage in her life she wants it.
Any thoughts?
To begin with, first of all I am working for a foreign company in the East coast. A lot of our operations are based overseas and after my first travel to the overseas headquarters last October I was exposed to a totally different work environment. Our overseas headquarters is based in Italy where I have seen some of the most attractive and sexy women I was ever exposed to. The work environment is unbelievable, you see a lot of young women in their mid twenties to early thirties in tight jeans, very European style clothes and very nice tight and firm bodies, it was very hard to find a non-good looking woman. In my last trip I was there with a Canadian project manager from our company who has the reputation of a “womanizer” and Don Juan. He is the kind of person who will “sell” love to every woman he finds attractive until he gets her into bed. After hanging out with this person for some time I have to admin that he was the typical “bad boy”, he lives his life to the extreme and he would brag about past girlfriends, fast cars, driving while drunk and some of his outrageous business expenses. He really has a good sense of humor but he always wants to be the center of attention. While we where overseas he managed to get into bed one of the Italian “System testers” that was attracted to him and he would sell her nice words that he cared for her and that he wanted her to get to the US and be together. After of course they had sex he lost interest and the Italian girl felt guilty after what happened. It also seems that alot of his former girl friends had "dumped" him. As a coincidence this Italian gal had a VERY sexy roommate (work for the same company) who has the reputation of one of the hardest to get gals around the company. She is VERY distant and hard to approach person if she doesn’t know you. Of course my Canadian friend immediately added her to his “check list”. It was very interesting to see this guy at work trying to get the girl’s attention. At first we would bother her by doing things such as taking her picture and telling her that he has posted it in a “Hot or Not” type rating website. His approaches where just in the borderline of annoying her. He then started a lot of kino and he would invite some of the girls and her at a night out at the bar for some drinks. After we came back in the US he became obsessed with her and finally about 2 weeks ago there was an opportunity that the Italian girl (2nd) would come to the US for a customer site visit and it happened that in that site project manager was the Canadian guy. The twist here was that I was also assigned on the same site as a consultant. After talking to the Canadian guy a week before the site visit he seemed very annoyed that I was going to be at the site since there is some invisible “competition” between me and him and he wanted to have the field "clear". I happed to be attractive to women for very different reason. I am the “Nice” guy type self confident person, attractive, quiet, polite and most important of all honest.
During our trip at the customer site the Canadian guy was using his usual techniques with a lot of kino to the Italian girl. When he was around it was almost impossible for me to approach her since he was always dominating her. I had the chance to talk to her in some opportunities and she seemed to be very interested in me, she started asking me about my education, my family if I had a girlfriend and some other personal information. I even shower her pictures of my family (that I had in my laptop) my goddaughter, my niece etc and we both said tha the best things in life are the simple things.
During the time we talked alone (while the project manager was at a meeting or conference call) she would compliment me a lot like saying that I am a very good and honest person and I am very polite and that she would like to do something together. In one change we stopped at a mall on the way back from the site and the project manager stayed in the car talking to his cell phone while me and her went inside the mall for her to shop. We even stopped at a women underwear place and she was asking me for opinions when she was shopping for….thongs. Back at the hotel the Canadian was in his usual KINO thing and while he was talking at the hotel staff(who he knows fairly well since he is spending a lot of time at the site) he tried to snatch the bag that the Italian girl had her thongs and show it at the staff. Later at night at the restaurant the three of us went we would have the usual conversations but whenever she would start talking to me directly the Canadian guy will turn red from jealously. At one night during the dinner table and after the three of as had a few drinks she was looking at me with a very intense look and I looked at her the same, and she says to me “Don’t look at me like that, I have a boyfriend”
She is a good friend of the Canadian guy and she seems to like him as a friend, but in one chance I had a chance to talk with her I told her to be careful because I wanted her to know what the Canadians intentions where. And by the way she knows that he had sex with her rommate a couple of months ago. On the way back to the airport the Canadian guy would ask her to stay over the weekend and go to Las Vegas together and some thing like he feels like “killing himself” when she has back to Italy. At that point he felt the pressure that he didn’t score with her yet and he wanted to try the last tricks up his sleeve and went total AFC. As far as the girl goes I will probably never see her again but I really wished there where more girls like her. She is 29, has a very good character once you get to know her and she is at a stage in her life that her balance of preference leans towards the good guy rather than the “bad boy” type. It is not a matter of what a girl wants, but in which stage in her life she wants it.
Any thoughts?