Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It is clear that the Asian massage killing was a demonic invasion

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the left-right political discussion, but lets put things into perspective. This is not the first time a mass shooting happened that was related to a guy visiting a prostitute.

In case you forgot, the LA shooting happened after a non-incel guy visited prostitute:

This is a random article I picked up from ABC news, but there is others out there.

An exorcist honed into this as well:

Now, before this thread gets locked because of any religious discussion, I'm wish to portray this from a supernatural angle, which doesn't violate any rules. Here's the angle. Mass shooters visited prostitutes who passed on a demon to them from another clients/their history of sexual abuse BEFORE entering into prostitution and turned them into homicidal maniacs.

I know this because I visited a prostitute myself on December 5, 2014 and the following day, I had a demonic attack so bad that I was borderline close to have to be admitted into emergency for anxiety/panic attacks because of an demonic invasion that I was targeted with because of dealing with a prostitute. The shame and guilt is traumatic.

Different guys might have different reactions to this. What might be an anxiety attack to me, could be unleashing something else in another guy that is leading them to do this. Therefore, I dispute any notion this is incel related and instead it's demonically inspired from the depths of hell.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would treat this thread with complete skepticism if it wasn't for the fact a good trusted friend of mine once saw a demon with his own eyes.

Not one to get caught up in the supernatural, but I had an odd experience once. Something knocked on my bedroom door and said my name with my mom's voice when I was home alone as a teenager. More than once. No tv on. I was reading. I searched the entire house and yard. No one was around. I shrugged my shoulders and ignored it.

Could be a logical explanation for it. I'd be curious if anyone here has any ideas. I've always wondered what that was.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about your demonic possession but I woke up with some of these lyrics in my head the day before we found out my brother died. I punched them into youtube and this came up. There was a strong smell of old beer in the house [he was an alcoholic] and I told my folks he died and they needed to go and get him, everyone thought I was nuts... I played this during his cremation. I feel like there's something on the other side and maybe it can hear us. I certainly hope so because I miss him and didn't get to say a lot of things that needed to be said.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would treat this thread with complete skepticism if it wasn't for the fact a good trusted friend of mine once saw a demon with his own eyes.

Not one to get caught up in the supernatural, but I had an odd experience once. Something knocked on my bedroom door and said my name with my mom's voice when I was home alone as a teenager. More than once. No tv on. I was reading. I searched the entire house and yard. No one was around. I shrugged my shoulders and ignored it.

Could be a logical explanation for it. I'd be curious if anyone here has any ideas. I've always wondered what that was.
so? I had good friend who told tall tales likes ghosts, the woman in white, all things he said he saw, thing is I always called him a bard because he had a tale about something he or his brothers did, never belived.

most of time? hallucinations happens, be it by poison drug usage, overburded senses and all that. it like you spend the whole day in the sea then when you go to sleep you still feel like you are in the sea

religion and demons are all mumbo jumbo, is all too easy to blame something or belive ther eis something taking care of you, then knowing everything in this life happens because of you and no one else is responsable, with is funny, anyone who did belive in this mumbo jumbo why would even be on this forum? I mean if you are still single and no having sex then its certainly god will and you just didn't find your soulmate. but then again people tend to do crazy sh!t even to the point to ignore reality if that don't enter the narrative in his brain

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70% of the energy and 50% of the matter in the universe cannot be detected by human senses, because they are "dark." So idk if we are in the right place to be able to know for sure what exists and what doesnt.

Recently deceased people very often appear to their friends and family in vivid dreams, sometimes waking dreams that at least seem real. Npr was interviewing an author who compiled these stories. There are too many to explain them all away. Many come from people who don't believe in anything supernatural. Some were informed of the death by the apparition, when no one else knew yet.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70% of the energy and 50% of the matter in the universe cannot be detected by human senses, because they are "dark." So idk if we are in the right place to be able to know for sure what exists and what doesnt.

Recently deceased people very often appear to their friends and family in vivid dreams, sometimes waking dreams that at least seem real. Npr was interviewing an author who compiled these stories. There are too many to explain them all away. Many come from people who don't believe in anything supernatural. Some were informed of the death by the apparition, when no one else knew yet.
even if I agree that indeed there are a lot of things that we can not explain , my worries is that people use this as a way not to do anything , as why they would do it since nothing depends on them really

I think that we should go more with the flow and rationalize less

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one knows for sure or can claim with 100% certainty.

I would think that if two parallel sides were created that one should not really be able to directly interfere with the other. The logic being that if one could simply re-incarnate, then why bother putting up with any hardships, just off yourself as many times as it takes to be reborn into a wealthy family or better circumstance. Probably why we don't remember anything prior to conception, but that's just a theory.

If everything is one, then perhaps we don't yet have the senses yet to perceive the rest. We only recently evolved ears to sense sound, eyes to sense light, tastebuds etc etc. There is no telling how much is out there that we simply cannot sense because we aren't equipped with the present hardware to do it. Can you imagine trying to explain taste to someone with no mouth or culture to someone with no ears or eyes? It would be difficult if not impossible for them to comprehend the purpose let alone the methods of communication. Perhaps 'spirits' are all around us, we just can't see into that area. I know a lot of my friends who have experimented with Hallucinogens' report crazy experiences with all sorts of 'Machine Elves'. Can't be just a coincidence when they all have the same drug trip can it?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The logic being that if one could simply re-incarnate, then why bother putting up with any hardships, just off yourself as many times as it takes to be reborn into a wealthy family or better circumstance.
I think most religions that believe in reincarnation also believe in a karma component. It could be that bad karma from offing yourself would prevent you from moving up into a better situation, if one believed in such things.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a strange conspiracy theory that something fundamentally changed around 2012 and that society has been slowly unraveling ever since.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a strange conspiracy theory that something fundamentally changed around 2012 and that society has been slowly unraveling ever since.
Yeah, I had my first love / ex-gf that year.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all these wacky conspiracy theories online about how society became soyciety in 2012. The wackiest is this weird theory that CERN accidently opened a doorway to the demon dimension and now demons are invading and infecting people's minds....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all these wacky conspiracy theories online about how society became soyciety in 2012. The wackiest is this weird theory that CERN accidently opened a doorway to the demon dimension and now demons are invading and infecting people's minds....
Sounds like Stranger Things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way things have been going, I can't say I would be completely shocked.
It would explain a lot.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Would you be my exorcist because the devil between my legs is calling to you" would be an awesome pick-up line.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really know what to write, so I'll give you pancake recipe. 3 glasses of milk, 2 eggs, a pinch of salt, 3 table spoons sugar, 1.5 glass flower, 1/3 tea spoon baking soda.

Yea, it's sad to see mentally stable don juans getting played and fall victim to psychopathic charlatans.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get it how massive shootings always occurs in US like 99% of the time,or serial killers most famous ones are from USA.