"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

It is a "TEST"

memoza

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I saw it, think there are so many experienced guys on this forum, need help applied to my case:

Back ground: South Asian, in late forties, 90 % capricorn, serious, sesitive, have no experince of sysmatically dating, had 3 bad incidents of the same nature.

This time: 10-12 years younger Soth Asian woman/girl gave me her phone number, talked frankly, let me touch her hair, in the first meeting in a car.

After one week met again in car, talked some common things, once again she talked her hardship thru her husband and other personal stuff, let me touch her face, allowed my fingers to go through her hair and close touch to her hands, fore arm and shoulder, while talking. I was too fast and asked her let me kiss her eyes which she refused and promised to think about it and will let me know next time. we went away with the same gesture as it was.

After another 3 days, met her, talked a common stuff she wanted to hear and when I turned to her with the same gesture of last time, she showed a quite hesitation, did not allow me to go any further than hand touching. My bad, I reminded her about her as last promise, she rewfused and posed (at that time it looked true) to be tense and in hurry. I had to let her go and then I called her, she is not respnding well, she stop receiving me call as well.

To me it is clear, she is off my track for good. BUT I am interested in her to continue as I started. I am seeking experinced guidnace from u guys to get ti back.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
It is not a test. She is plainly not romantically interested in you. FORGET HER AND MOVE ON LEST YOU BECOME HER GIRLY FRIEND UPON WHOM SHE DUMPS HER EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE.
 

memoza

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sapphire
It is not a test. She is plainly not romantically interested in you. FORGET HER AND MOVE ON LEST YOU BECOME HER GIRLY FRIEND UPON WHOM SHE DUMPS HER EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE.
Logically I understand and agree ... But inside me I feel a failure ...... may be it is ego problem. Feel defeated, and what not.. I want to retry with any proven method
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I sense desperation from the tone of your posts. Take time to read the DJ Bible.
 

memoza

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by sapphire
I sense desperation from the tone of your posts. Take time to read the DJ Bible.


Thanks......... I am going to read...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top