Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It happens to all of us.......

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think it is worthy to share dating stories when things go as planned, but I also think it is equally beneficial to share stories when things dont go as planned.

First date last night with a new chick. 4'11", very attractive, 11 years younger than I am and seemed to have a great personality. Lots of fun. Recently divorced a few months ago.
Picked her up at her house, drove 45 minutes or so to grab a few drinks and look at a Christmas light exhibit. Conversation on the way was good. Natural flowing, she did most of the talking. Made several references about how I look 30 yrs old and not 43. She was using light keno most of the way there.

Get to the sports bar and have a few drinks, grab an appetizer and then walk over to check out a very nice Christmas light display. Walk around for 20 minutes or so and then she started holding my hand. Not long after we were making out.
Back to the truck, head home and again good conversation. Get to her place and she invites me in. More making out with her getting very handsy, moaning, grinding up on me and then she pulls back to go grab us a drink. No problem. A few minutes later we are making out again, she pulls back. At this point I am going to call it a night. She tells me what a good time she had, blah blah and I go home.

She did tell me in a round about way that her now ex husband is NOT happy about their divorce, causes problems, made a big deal out of something recently on her fb, etc. That was the only red flag I really saw last night, and I have a good eye for noticing them.

She texts me a bit ago and tells me that she is feeling surprisingly good after drinking with me last night. I respond with "I had a good time. I'd like to see you again, let me know when you can get free.

Then I get: "I had a great time but I realize that I am not ready to date. I'm sorry. I just dont want to waste your time".

My response: "No problem. I am not looking for anything super serious but not opposed to something later down the road, but I would have liked to hang out with you again. If you change your mind, let me know. Take care".

Most of the time my success rate is through the roof after a date. I do not second guess what I said or did on any date, sometimes women are just fickle.

Point being this- situations like this are part of the dating process. If I had to bet on whether or not I would hang out with this chick again after last night, I would have bet it all on doing so. But we never really know what is going on in their heads. And thats ok.....we take our shot and whatever happens, happens. Then we move on.

Maybe she reaches out, maybe she doesnt. I have other plates on the table so its fine either way.

What you dont want to do in this situation is start needy texting, negotiating or acting butthurt. Just throw the open invitation out there and move on. Remain chill and calm. She has my number, she can choose to reach out or I am dust in the wind.

Happy Hunting
Shoulda at least got your d ick wet. Fresh from a divorce, you know she's d ick hopping.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting
I can't wrap my mind around this strange psychology.
How did you discover this?

I'm trying to decode this formula in my head and it's perplexed me.
It's absurdly irrational.
It's not that irrational not is it gender specific. The opposite to love is indifference not hate. Hence, if she's talking about the ex she's NOT indifferent and that's gonna be a problem.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If a girl said: "I had a great time but I realize that I am not ready to date. I'm sorry. I just don't want to waste your time" to me, I don't think I'd even reply.

Maybe a "Well, don't forget to write."

You are very patient. I don't have 5% of the patience you have.
I just don't take things personally. I'd rather leave things open ended and be indifferent

Glassguy

Reaction score
Shoulda at least got your d ick wet. Fresh from a divorce, you know she's d ick hopping.
Not like I didnt try when she was making out and grinding on top of me lol. After the 2nd pull back I was just ready to go home, assured there would be another chance soon to follow.

Oh well lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what they say... "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone new" .... lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is worthy to share dating stories when things go as planned, but I also think it is equally beneficial to share stories when things dont go as planned.

First date last night with a new chick. 4'11", very attractive, 11 years younger than I am and seemed to have a great personality. Lots of fun. Recently divorced a few months ago.
Picked her up at her house, drove 45 minutes or so to grab a few drinks and look at a Christmas light exhibit. Conversation on the way was good. Natural flowing, she did most of the talking. Made several references about how I look 30 yrs old and not 43. She was using light keno most of the way there.

Get to the sports bar and have a few drinks, grab an appetizer and then walk over to check out a very nice Christmas light display. Walk around for 20 minutes or so and then she started holding my hand. Not long after we were making out.
Back to the truck, head home and again good conversation. Get to her place and she invites me in. More making out with her getting very handsy, moaning, grinding up on me and then she pulls back to go grab us a drink. No problem. A few minutes later we are making out again, she pulls back. At this point I am going to call it a night. She tells me what a good time she had, blah blah and I go home.

She did tell me in a round about way that her now ex husband is NOT happy about their divorce, causes problems, made a big deal out of something recently on her fb, etc. That was the only red flag I really saw last night, and I have a good eye for noticing them.

She texts me a bit ago and tells me that she is feeling surprisingly good after drinking with me last night. I respond with "I had a good time. I'd like to see you again, let me know when you can get free.

Then I get: "I had a great time but I realize that I am not ready to date. I'm sorry. I just dont want to waste your time".

My response: "No problem. I am not looking for anything super serious but not opposed to something later down the road, but I would have liked to hang out with you again. If you change your mind, let me know. Take care".

Most of the time my success rate is through the roof after a date. I do not second guess what I said or did on any date, sometimes women are just fickle.

Point being this- situations like this are part of the dating process. If I had to bet on whether or not I would hang out with this chick again after last night, I would have bet it all on doing so. But we never really know what is going on in their heads. And thats ok.....we take our shot and whatever happens, happens. Then we move on.

Maybe she reaches out, maybe she doesnt. I have other plates on the table so its fine either way.

What you dont want to do in this situation is start needy texting, negotiating or acting butthurt. Just throw the open invitation out there and move on. Remain chill and calm. She has my number, she can choose to reach out or I am dust in the wind.

Happy Hunting
This herein lies the great crash coming and the left over women cat farms popping up all over the western world in the coming years. Hot and young. CC. Check out as the milks gone bad. If you are to evaluate chemistry and anything else beyond her aesthetics, there's likely nothing there.

Given her response, it sounds (correct me if I am wrong) you came off wanting serious. The girls need to be pushy for it and as a man, you play free agent. Always elusive and nonchalant.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a chick starts acting weird I bounce. If she reaches back out later down the road it will be fvck buddy or nothing. Her chance of "dates" with Glassguy passed her by.
Glass mate, girls today give choosing signals, IOIs, and numbers or Ig. Hell I got a BJ and a girl ghosted before 2020.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl said: "I had a great time but I realize that I am not ready to date. I'm sorry. I just don't want to waste your time" to me, I don't think I'd even reply.

Maybe a "Well, don't forget to write."

You are very patient. I don't have 5% of the patience you have.
I try to read with a third eye. That text meant what other posters have said; she’s not over her ex. In those situations, it’s not you at all. so I would reply cordially and leave the door open. But I also have no problem at all being rebound dvck. My approach is to not take any woman seriously until they give some of their body. All casual encounters are welcome.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not like I didnt try when she was making out and grinding on top of me lol. After the 2nd pull back I was just ready to home, assured there would be another chance soon to follow.

Oh well lol
This herein lies the great crash coming and the left over women cat farms popping up all over the western world in the coming years. Hot and young. CC. Check out as the milks gone bad. If you are to evaluate chemistry and anything else beyond her aesthetics, there's likely nothing there.

Given her response, it sounds (correct me if I am wrong) you came off wanting serious. The girls need to be pushy for it and as a man, you play free agent. Always elusive and nonchalant.
No. I made it clear that I wanted nothing serious at this time. Just fun, do fun stuff and keep it chill.
She agreed that she needed the same given her current situation.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff as usual Glassguy!

After I read "sports bars are open", roober sad...

Stupid California...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy Hunting
Instead of throwing an open invitation, I'd have hit her back with, "I'm glad we're on the same page". #next

Glassguy

Reaction score
Good stuff as usual Glassguy!

After I read "sports bars are open", roober sad...

Stupid California...
No way I could live there dude. Florida or Texas......yes. Cali? Helllllll noooooo

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's her problem? You're back at her place. You would think that means sex.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy Hunting
you handled it good, but i think she is still stuck on this guy...
maybe he tried to GROW SOME NUTZ and cut her loose ....so she went d!ck huntin' but as soon as he called she came running back.
i've seen this alot in on and off relationships basically the guy just plays himself and its not considered cheating cause they are ''off'' at that point. so the chick will slide over to my place and suck me off and leave ,whole time he assumes she has done nothing ''yet ''

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I made it clear that I wanted nothing serious at this time. Just fun, do fun stuff and keep it chill.
She agreed that she needed the same given her current situation.
Her response makes no sense unless it was disinterested. I esculate and make zero apology for the advances. Blow me or blow me out. Big up's for the shot taken. Onto the next one.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you handled it good, but i think she is still stuck on this guy...
maybe he tried to GROW SOME NUTZ and cut her loose ....so she went d!ck huntin' but as soon as he called she came running back.
i've seen this alot in on and off relationships basically the guy just plays himself and its not considered cheating cause they are ''off'' at that point. so the chick will slide over to my place and suck me off and leave ,whole time he assumes she has done nothing ''yet ''
Game really provokes misogyny, not from the feminist perspective of victimhood but men seeing female nature and not liking them for the most part. I mean, I don't care about her beyond busting nuts and repeat. The first sec I nut I am looking for a exit.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy Hunting
At least your situation had some excuses. I’ve been twice recently in a very similar situation where everything was flowing more than perfect , green flags everywhere and shyt was flowing flawlessly. Made out for hours and nothing seemed to be out of order . Mutual friends confirmed that they were fully into me and one of them tried to hook us up because one of the hbs requested it . Didn’t fck . Fast forward next day , texted me how attracted they were to me and how nice it was hanging out with me but they don’t believe it could work . Honestly sometimes you wonder what do they think about . Both situations were extremely similar.

The only explanation i can give is that you were/i was the right person at the wrong time for whatever reason and that’s maybe what blew everything up and it happens all the time . It’s worse than being the wrong person at the right time .