It happened...

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it happened. She broke up with me and the worst part was, she didn't even show any emotion. We just agreed to be friends and afterwards she changed the subject to talk about her life. She didn't show an ounce of pain. It felt ****ing horrible.

This was a girl that went from saying she was deeply in love with me and turning all weird on me because I was being dominant to breaking up with me and not caring. I ****ing had passion, I had attraction. She was so into me a day before and now this? Girls are so unstable.

Right now it kills to think that all I put into this relationship and to make it work meant nothing to her. To have her just carry on like nothing happened and delete everything from her myspace about me in a second.

It's Apathy the worst form of rejection and now i have to bear my scars and keep her as a friend. Just when i put my faith back in women and think, i can have the beauty of a relationship, it comes to bite me in the ass.

Why are girls so unstable like this. Even when EVERYTHING was perfect. I ****ing did everything right, i know i did because this girl was in LOVE with me. I wasn't some loser who didn't know how to love or feel passion, i made this girl orgasm without even touching her. I blossomed her into a flower, i was her first and then she throws it away... what is this?

mtbbkr111

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long were you with her?

"and now i have to bear my scars and keep her as a friend"

- Who says you have to keep her as a friend??

I was dating a girl for 4 years, we got a house together, 4 months after that, she said she wanted to travel more and didn't want to settle down.. As heart broken as I was, I kept my head up, walked away and never contacted her again.. Once a month or so she will call to catch up... It's a quick conversation..

But it all happens for the better... In the past 8 months since I've been single, I have had some of the best life experiences that I would have never have had if I was still with her..

Think of it as she set you free.. You can now do what ever you want... My advice to you is, spend some time on a new hobbie to rid yourself of the energy you have about her.. Don't contact her, you will resent her inside and friendships based on resentment never work...

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
mtbbkr111 said:
How long were you with her?

"and now i have to bear my scars and keep her as a friend"

- Who says you have to keep her as a friend??

I was dating a girl for 4 years, we got a house together, 4 months after that, she said she wanted to travel more and didn't want to settle down.. As heart broken as I was, I kept my head up, walked away and never contacted her again.. Once a month or so she will call to catch up... It's a quick conversation..

But it all happens for the better... In the past 8 months since I've been single, I have had some of the best life experiences that I would have never have had if I was still with her..

Think of it as she set you free.. You can now do what ever you want... My advice to you is, spend some time on a new hobbie to rid yourself of the energy you have about her.. Don't contact her, you will resent her inside and friendships based on resentment never work...
almost a year i was with her. So the best thing to do is cut her out my life?

She denied my sexual advances. I make women feel beautiful and that is my gift. But this girls self esteem was that low that she me being dominant on her felt like pressure. It's crazy. Right now it hurts like hell. I feel like a emo kid or some **** lol.

Thanks for the advice my friend.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
almost a year i was with her. So the best thing to do is cut her out my life?

She denied my sexual advances. I make women feel beautiful and that is my gift. But this girls self esteem was that low that she me being dominant on her felt like pressure. It's crazy. Right now it hurts like hell. I feel like a emo kid or some **** lol.

Thanks for the advice my friend.
Here it is. You make women feel beautiful....now if they aren't beautiful then what are you doing? You are either suplicating or lying your ass off and they sense it. So you stopped being a man because she was weak? Read that again. You stopped being a dominating leading man because she was weak! She defeated you with weakness! Next time don't date girls who self esteem is so low. And never change who you are for a woman. A woman jumps on your ship, you don't jump on hers. never stop leading and being dominate. If she can't take it, she'll leave, so you might as well be yourself, she might leave either way at least you can still have your integrity and dignity.

Chin up...obviously she wasn't what you really wanted if you had to put so much work in raising her up. Look what happened...you raised her up and she figures now she can do better than you. This is why you find a woman who's self esteem is equal to yours so you can share a relationship and not emotionally feed off the stronger person.

Better luck next time. As soon as you can get yourself together, get back out there and start enjoying your new freedom. Life will only get better man. Good luck.

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DJsparky said:
Even when EVERYTHING was perfect. I ****ing did everything right, i know i did because this girl was in LOVE with me.
Women are always 10 steps ahead in the game... By the time they inform you of a situation they have usually already concluded what they are gonna do..

NOTE: Women are very proine to dump you suddenly when you think everything is "ok"

The fact is that things are never ok for women there is always a problem wether you know about it or not... Yes women are unstable and erratic and they have no incentive to act any other way cause men are so desperate we put up with all their BS...

How can we solve the situation??

We cant!!!! We can only make sure that we are ready at any moment to be single by having other options like she does... FEMALES ARE ALWAYS AUDITIONING AND INTERVIEWING! Those "male friends" are prospects... You need to do the same to level the playing field...

Sadly this situation leaves no room for caring love , compassion or commitment but that is the nature of the beast that is the relationship game today...

Always accept the fact that your relationship is temporary dont bank on it or rely on it.. Dont let it become your life.. WOMEN LOVE A MAN WHO THEY FEEL THEY MIGHT LOOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN... You must flirt with women in front of her the same way that other men try to flirt with her in front of u!!!

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
work out, go to the gym!! play a sport! join a league!

get another job!

use that excess energy...eventually we all become tired and need rest and sleep....you will ponder about her once in a while but in the end? u will need rest...keep at it!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
mtbbkr111 said:

^^^ that is exactly the logic that women use to dump us at the drop of a dime...

WOMEN ARE CONSTANTLY THINKING AND BEING TOLD THAT THEY COULD BE DOING SO MUCH MORE IF TEHY LEAVE YOU OR BE SINGLE AND JUST HO AROUND......

Warrior74 said:
Look what happened...you raised her up and she figures now she can do better than you..

And deep down most females feel like they deserve more than what ever they have hence why they tend to jump at signs of possible opportunity... The most popular tactic people use to break up your relationship is to attack by appealing to your girls curiosity about what she is not getting with you..

AS i said you cannot beat these attacks you can only be ready with other options of your own and be brave enough to dump her randomly too... but most men cant do that cause they have no other options and a break up usually mean months or years of single life.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! DJsparky look at this as a blessing. You are now free to bang hotter women!

women come and women go

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, true as hell. they've already thought this in their mind way before they tell you. that's probably why they aren't so emotional when it happens... they've already taken it in and probably set their sights on some other guy before even dumping you. like i always tell my friends, the only cure to forget about it is keep yourself busy.