Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It can begin in the gym

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been bodybuilding for 3 years now. Went from 150lbs to 200lbs (currently bulking). I've noticed increased female attention, although I've never been bad with attracting women. Muscle can help but it's not everything. If you're a guy looking to just do a one night stand or have a fvck buddy then muscle is invaluable. If you're looking for a relationship, you can't rely on your physique alone.

Oh and please train legs....

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed but the gym isn't necessary. Any dude can get ripped and healthy doing whatever as long as its intense enough and working all the muscles (bodyweight, kettlebells etc.). Simply eat clean, workout hard, and dont overtrain (2-3 times a week is enough for a non-athlete). Oh and fvck cardio, that sh!t is worthless unless you actually like doing it.

SingleMalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are out of shape with a high body mass index your nuts reduce the amount of testosterone they produce.

When you hit the gym and do intense combination lifts (squats, dead lifts, bench press, military press, etc.) your testosterone output increases.

Testosterone causes your body to burn fat and add muscle quickly. In October of last year, I stated lifting again after taking decades off. I'm a new man. It does not take long to remake your physique if you lift consistently and intensely with a good diet .