Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It all comes down to this

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you do better than her? And can she do better than you?

That's literally the equation. It's the basis of all problems/arguments in a relationship. Its the reason some pairings are successful and others fail. It's the reason that you (or her) are indifferent or can afford to move on

Prove me wrong.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, you don't even have to be able to do better than her. She just hast to perceive it that way.
Can you give an example? In what case she would do better then me and still perceive it the other way? Like if you dont have yet success but you act like a winner or something?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's literally the equation. It's the basis of all problems/arguments in a relationship. Its the reason some pairings are successful and others fail. It's the reason that you (or her) are indifferent or can afford to move on

Prove me wrong.
Facts. This is the depressing truth lol

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give an example? In what case she would do better then me and still perceive it the other way? Like if you dont have yet success but you act like a winner or something?
Something like that. To make a realistic comparison you have to keep in mind what we all know: we love women for who they are (mainly looks) and they love us for how we make them feel. This is a big and good difference, because you can literally alter how she feels according to your desire and tastes.

Let's say you're dating a HB10. Total knockout. I mean, even a slightly above average looking girl could pull 90% of the men easily. So we're talking about a woman that could f*ck Dan Bilzerian if she just messaged him on Instagram. How could you compete with that? Easy. You are so heavily busy, so that she has to beg for your time. Although she's extremely attractive, she's still a woman at the end of the day. They are always unsure of themselves. If she's used to getting f*cked by models and actors this plan obviously won't fly. But if she lives an average life, you can make her feel like you could vanish the second she slips or closes her eyes.

I admit this is easier said than done. But it's absolutely doable. That's why those Yoga-Network-Marketing gurus on Bali f*ck chicks all the time. They appear unreachable, because every interaction with them seems as if it could be the last. They juggle several chicks at the same time and each one of them knows about it. Also, they talk some deep vibrations bullsh*t and surf all the time. That's also a big advantage.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Prove me wrong.
I will say that there is another component that is often overlooked. Very damaged girls often intentionally seek men that they can do better than. They need a temporary ego boost. They know that the man cant leave them and they have all the control.....actually this proves your point. Nevermind.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
That's why those Yoga-Network-Marketing gurus on Bali f*ck chicks all the time.
Really? Damn lol

Do you think allan watts had game ?
Surely he did, but I mean like, is it was all that it was

All this stuff with vibrations and life and spirituality

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the main point. The only thing I would add is this:

In an ideal setting, the perfect relationship would be a male that partners with his match in terms of looks, status, and wealth. For example, a man that's a 7 would be best matched with a woman that's also a 7.

However, in today's skewed dating market, that's not the case. Because a man that's a 7 can really only get with a woman that's below a 7. While a woman that's a 7 can have her choice of a man that's greater than a 7, or a man that's a 7, or a man below a 7.

Women have more options than men, therefore in today's dating world women are always able to operate from an advantaged position.

There was a thread a short while ago that talked about how on OLD that a man essentially has to date down. I would say that's true of dating in general and not just on OLD.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Damn lol

Do you think allan watts had game ?
Surely he did, but I mean like, is it was all that it was
That's a good question. Never thought about it actually. I mean he definitely had the right mindset for it. Also, his status as a professor definitely didn't hurt his reputation with the ladies. Especially the female students in Philosophy courses must have adored him. If you listen to his lectures you can hear the students laugh at almost every one of his jokes.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
If you listen to his lectures you can hear the students laugh at almost every one of his jokes.
Truth lol
This is weird

I always thought about him as a smart man but when I think about this right now I wonder how many girls did he pulled each time, spiritually speaking

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Although she's extremely attractive, she's still a woman at the end of the day. They are always unsure of themselves
Good point. Their confidence given by the value society gives them. Women need to be loved to be confident, otherwise she will feel insecure. When they dont get that love they start to seek it

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. Their confidence given by the value society gives them. Women need to be loved to be confident, otherwise she will feel insecure. When they dont get that love they start to seek it
Exactly. That's also why women don't talk about constructive stuff when they're around their peers. You'd rarely see a woman talk about engines, spaceflight or about God and the world. They recharge their energy by gossiping about other people (more attractive women or their partners), and also by debating which fashion piece or home decoration is currently in vogue. By doing so, they position themselves higher so they can feel better about their own personalities/egos.

There are exceptions to the rule. Some women work in a particular field and are automatically obsessed with this one topic. It's weird. Either they don't give a f*ck about anything or they dedicate their life to one purpose and isolate everyone who isn't at least as addicted to it as they are.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
And that's actually the reason that this all up side down, guys seek for love from women, they unable to give her the emotional coaster that will turn her on and off because they are depended on her reactions

They recharge their energy by gossiping about other people (more attractive women or their partners), and also by debating which fashion piece or home decoration is currently in vogue. By doing so, they position themselves higher so they can feel better about their own personalities/egos.
True. This is the weirdest stuff. The drama

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, yes. Actually, you don't even have to be able to do better than her. She just hast to perceive it that way.
This. It's all about perception. That's why a guy can be obviously better in all aspects than a particular girl but kiss her @$$ because of his poor perception of him/her which dramatically lowers his value to her and makes her perceive that she is better than him. A guy that is doing well in life, takes care of himself, demands self respect, and is indifferent, won't deal with someone perceiving him as lower than he actually is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw you idiots that want to get into tit for tat with your "hot ltr/wife"
If she trully is....that is. Hot

In this market she will out fck you 10/1 if she wants too. Me are a disposable dime a dozen in this market.

Why enguage her at all? Why not not give a fck altogether?
I just want to add. There are a minority of men who could outdo the hot wife and put her in her place.