Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It all about the way you Feel...

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that picking up girls is all about perception over reality.....never analyze...doubt yourself...feel inferior to anyone or anything.....put a girl on a pedestal..treat her like your ugly dyke cousin fer christ sake.....never make a girl feel overly important to you.....make her be intrigued by you to whatever extent necessary...be unique and mysterious...and always look and feel good..never get too down or up...best times to pick up girls after the rush of a workout or anythig else that puts you in the clouds...dont waste your time with them when you are going through mental or physical rut where your energies are low....always be smiling and acting like you are up in the stars in your own little universe....always look them in the eye...always listen to them and nod and dont interrupt them ever....girls are simple when you understand the psychology of them...they will always keep you guessing which is the ultimate intrigue...the challenge to fully possess them that which is the most difficult.....and after you do you find you want other girls and they want you.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That mindset is great if you can achieve it..

one note..EYE CONTACT somehow makes girls melt..they act like they can peer into your soul or sum sh1t..

I notice when I look at chicks purposefully in the eyes when we're talking..they get turned on..but when I break glances..to try to seem calm. and look away..I dont have much luck with them

eye contact ehudes cofidence

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys knew this you wouldnt be posting on here as frequently.....like I said its your perception and the way you feel...too many guys think if they follow the tips on here they will magically get their fair share of girls....what Im saying is there is an underlying dynamic that goes on to really catch a girls fancy....its called AURA AND MYSTERY...which allot of guys fail to realize...its like a spiritual awakening that reflects in the way you gaze at a girl and converse with her...they percieve it like you are hypnotizing them to a degree...too many guys come across like JOE AVERAGE with a hidden agenda and come across absurd...there is a deeper vibe that translates in the whole seduction process thats all Im saying....Guys that have this know what Im talking about..its deeper than money..looks and status that is transferred to a girls subconscious....when you have this working for you girls follow you like a dog on a leash.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time your talking with an attractie girl...peer into her eyes and look at her and thinkat the same time that you are giving her oral sex or fiddling wih her with a dildo or anything erotic you would like to do with her...lick your lips..raise your eyebrows...always nod when she speaks so she thinks you are listening to her fully...the whole time you are thinking of kinky sex with her....its tranferred through your eyes...mouth... body language and the tone of your voice and how you say things...this exudes confidence and sexuality...she will sometimes get flushed in the face and upper chest and start making getures and checking out your groin area....you will sometimes get the scent of her getting wet from five feet away...you always know when the girl is under your spell...its like the way a dog looks at a biscuit from a distance being waved in your hand....once you've achieved this you will know what Im talking about...

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know these posts seem wacky with the analogies Im making but you get the jist of it I hope.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes
Next time your talking with an attractie girl...peer into her eyes and look at her and thinkat the same time that you are giving her oral sex or fiddling wih her with a dildo or anything erotic you would like to do with her...lick your lips..raise your eyebrows...always nod when she speaks so she thinks you are listening to her fully...the whole time you are thinking of kinky sex with her....its tranferred through your eyes...mouth... body language and the tone of your voice and how you say things...this exudes confidence and sexuality...she will sometimes get flushed in the face and upper chest and start making getures and checking out your groin area....you will sometimes get the scent of her getting wet from five feet away...you always know when the girl is under your spell...its like the way a dog looks at a biscuit from a distance being waved in your hand....once you've achieved this you will know what Im talking about...
Thats the **** right there... that stuff makes you feel like you are a demigod among men... I ****ing love that ****.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
b_exculsive_eyes

Exactly. It is not putting forth a 'spell' on them or controlling them. It is a matter of controlling yourself.

Your destiny depends on what you think. As you think, you shall become. And so long as you think, so long you remain free.

I hate classifications but this one is needed to carry forth the point:

Nice Guy

This guy is still acting like a chick, like a henid. He is feeling her. He is in the orbit of the hot chick and FEELS so 'mystified' by her. The Nice Guy is boring but he never realizes this, because he feels 'so good' by being around the hot chick. This is why the Nice Guy keeps doing his stupid dinner dates and stays consistently boring.

Player

This guy knows how stupid the Nice Guy way is, and strives to CONTROL the chick. He aims at rapport and 'creating attraction'. He is trying to CREATE FEELINGS in the chick. This has a natural glass ceiling because you cannot be 'creating feelings' forever, especially when it comes to a relationship and can't hide behind mystery and distance any longer. This guy is still at GROUND ZERO. He is not in the negative world of the Nice Guy, but he still hasn't understood the role Nature has. This path leads only to vanity, never love.

Don Juan

The historical Don Juan was a man who led a victorius naval battle. He would later run off and go after the Princess of Aragon (I believe).

The Nice Guy is drunk with his feelings. The Player keeps thinking of CONTROL and POWER over the chick's feelings. The Don Juan gives off feelings, unconsiocusly; he is a sexual light in the world the women flock to.

The Nice Guy mythologizes the woman. He turns her into a goddess.

The Don Juan mythologizes himself. He turns himself into a demi-god.

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE.

The players, seducers, etc. are caught in between. They still don't understand the power of imagination. In fact, they BLAME imagination for them being a Nice Guy. Now, they swear they are going to live only in 'reality'.

----------------------------

People always ridiculed me because I placed so much emphasis on what is going on in your MIND. But that is where the battle is. Start thinking sexual, even if you aren't changing your BEHAVIOR or doing any TACTICS, and women will respond differently. Why? No one, not Ross Jefferies, not ASF, not DeAngelo (a letter commented on this and he was mystified), no one understands it. It is a sixth sense. (No philosophy understands this either. Not Weineger, not the Greek philosophers, no one. The only people who seem to understand it are the poets.)

And with this seed of thought in your mind added with the soil of action, a cascade of reactions will occur. You will slowly change physically, mentally, emotionally, and, dare I say it, spiritually. You are in a new world, a true brave new world where imagination is used properly (not as some entertainment).

And this is how you unite Dream and Day.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely interesting points. There are certain people who just seem to have that something that makes him magnetically attractive, and allows him to draw people into him. Maybe this has something to do with the sexual transmutation I was discussing a while back. Some people manifest this through charisma, others through an almost animalistic attractiveness.

When you say think sexual, surely you do not mean imagine her naked? Am I right that you mean to view her with lust, and desire, while keeping your behaviour and actions restrained?
Could you expand on this please Pook?

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

yeah Pook, i'd be interested to hear more about this too...

sunny

Reaction score
Start thinking sexual, even if you aren't changing your BEHAVIOR or doing any TACTICS, and women will respond differently.
And with this seed of thought in your mind added with the soil of action, a cascade of reactions will occur. You will slowly change physically, mentally, emotionally, and, dare I say it, spiritually. You are in a new world, a true brave new world where imagination is used properly (not as some entertainment).
Pook i fail to understand what u mean. Sounds simple enough, a sure sound way to unite dream and day, to understand what it means to be man, to fulfill your wildest fantasies but what does it mean in essence?

I understand sexuality to be the difference between masculinity and femininity but to start thinking sexual, many thoughts pop into my mind and i bet into the minds of many others. Some clarity would be greatly appreciated!

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
b_exculsive_eyes

Start thinking sexual, even if you aren't changing your BEHAVIOR or doing any TACTICS, and women will respond differently. Why? No one, not Ross Jefferies, not ASF, not DeAngelo (a letter commented on this and he was mystified), no one understands it. It is a sixth sense. (No philosophy understands this either. Not Weineger, not the Greek philosophers, no one. The only people who seem to understand it are the poets.)

And this is how you unite Dream and Day.

I think this is why people do much better when they hold off (jacking off). Keeping that stuff in your body will help you think sexually. There have been various posts disscussing the effectiveness of masterbation when it comes to picking up chicks.

I think this is the best proof that holding off will help, and is not just a placebo.

The only question I have is, would thinking too sexually give off a sense of desperation? Maybe thats only if we over-do it:eek: .

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by SuSHI
I think this is why people do much better when they hold off (jacking off). Keeping that stuff in your body will help you think sexually.
I've tried that before myself, but the problem I find is that sex becomes ALL I think about. I don't want one small part of life to overwhelm the rest.

I remember the days of being constantly horny (teenager) and I hated it -- there was no let up and no fufillment. On top of that I'd be pissed off all the time from being so horny and no action.

Sure I could have gone a fukked the ugly scarry bizzotches, but why not just cut my d!ck off while I'm at it?

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I'll post something on this in a thread of its own. But for now...)

Nature gave you imagination for a purpose, more than to watch movies and entertainment. Too many guys think that in order to be successful with women, they must KILL this imagination, that it was the reason for the Nice Guy's existence in the first place.

The Nice Guy mistakenly placed his imagination on the women, turning them all into goddesses. Imagine if he had placed the imagination on himself! The Nice Guy would turn into a demi-god!

But when it comes to sexual thoughts and women, well, just look dead on into a woman's eyes thinking what you are thinking and ask for her name and later on her phone number. The girls tend to go into an 'interesting reaction' beyond any rapport or peak of attraction. Even if they blow you off, they will still look at you and wonder about you. (Think about it. How many guys have the guts to go after women this way?)

The girls have this ability to FEEL you, through your words and especially the eyes. I don't exactly understand it. All I know is that the more I took charge of myself, the more women changed around me. As you think, they become as well.

I'm just saying Exclusive was exactly right that a girl's reactions depends on your thoughts. You do not have to APPEAR attracted to a chick. You just let yourself be attracted AND IT SHOWS UP. Nature has written her works well and it flows.

It also goes the other way. If you like a chick and don't want her to know it, well, she will know it or suspect it. Women are very good snoops and tend to figure out what feelings are bouncing around inside you. Do not say what she wants to hear. Say what YOU want and watch how you speak with confidence, with emotion, and watch how she levitates with interest!

Stop dividing yourself from your emotions, sexuality, dreams, and so on. The more 'human' you become, the more feminine the girls become.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nature gave you imagination for a purpose, more than to watch movies and entertainment. Too many guys think that in order to be successful with women, they must KILL this imagination, that it was the reason for the Nice Guy's existence in the first place."

Damn straight - shoot for the Universe.
My tutor said the reason why some many people fail on my university course is because they aim only to acheive the lowest grade (III), when they fail slightly - they fail the whole thing.

The winners aim for a first and if they fail slightly they get a 2:1, you have to have imagination and vision, you have to aim as high as you can, if you don't then you are only limiting yourself!

"The Nice Guy mistakenly placed his imagination on the women, turning them all into goddesses. Imagine if he had placed the imagination on himself! The Nice Guy would turn into a demi-god!"

Getting there ;)
Seriously though, you can be anything you want to be, the question is HOW bad do you want it?

"It also goes the other way. If you like a chick and don't want her to know it, well, she will know it or suspect it. Women are very good snoops and tend to figure out what feelings are bouncing around inside you. Do not say what she wants to hear. Say what YOU want and watch how you speak with confidence, with emotion, and watch how she levitates with interest!"

This is true, if you try to hide your feelings she will probably guess, these feelings will either attempt to escape and show you for what you want and then you will look cowardly or she will sense your discomfort and probably guess what you want, I disagree with Pookie that girls are semi-telepathic - it's more that nature made us men bad liars ;)

"Stop dividing yourself from your emotions, sexuality, dreams, and so on. The more 'human' you become, the more feminine the girls become."

When you have the lot you will be a true renassiance man!
Men do want nice guys, but they want nice guys with passion, dreams, ambition, brains and strength, the biggest thing is that you need to show INTEREST.

Without this - the relationship never gets into the stage where you can let her see you for who YOU really are.

Go for it!

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
He is in the orbit of the hot chick and FEELS so 'mystified' by her. The Nice Guy is boring but he never realizes this, because he feels 'so good' by being around the hot chick. This is why the Nice Guy keeps doing his stupid dinner dates and stays consistently boring.
You described exactly how I used to be.

The Nice Guy mistakenly placed his imagination on the women, turning them all into goddesses. Imagine if he had placed the imagination on himself! The Nice Guy would turn into a demi-god!...The Don Juan mythologizes himself.
That is definetly the biggest difference.

The girls have this ability to FEEL you, through your words and especially the eyes. All I know is that the more I took charge of myself, the more women changed around me. As you think, they become as well.
Stop dividing yourself from your emotions, sexuality, dreams, and so on. The more 'human' you become, the more feminine the girls become.
b_elusive_eyes said:
Always be smiling and acting like you are up in the stars in your own little universe.
Thanks for these words. They put me in the proper frame of mind.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and let there be dj alejandro.. and let him be a demi-god! whohooo!!!!

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This here is gold.
People always ridiculed me because I placed so much emphasis on what is going on in your MIND. But that is where the battle is. Start thinking sexual, even if you aren't changing your BEHAVIOR or doing any TACTICS, and women will respond differently. Why? No one, not Ross Jefferies, not ASF, not DeAngelo (a letter commented on this and he was mystified), no one understands it. It is a sixth sense. (No philosophy understands this either. Not Weineger, not the Greek philosophers, no one. The only people who seem to understand it are the poets.)
This is gold as well. I use to focus primarily on outer game, but I realized that it was superficial, inconsistent, and incongruent. Now that I focus on inner game, things go much smoother, and I am much happier with my life in general. It's not about the lines, it's about your body language, which is controlled by the mind.