Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It’s all about the start

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d like to gather a few examples for myself and fellow DJs on how best to turn an initial female response into a meetup.

As some may know I’ve recently concluded a brief OLD experience and am currently years celibate, so naturally I’m looking to take down something soon to break the dry spell.

Some back story - I initiated a brief conversation with a 26F attorney on messenger about a month ago. It was 6 messages in total and she said she’s always too busy to have any fun.

Just Friday I shot off a random message at 2am while a bit inebriated.

I simply said, “Can I ask you a straight forward question?”

She responded shortly after with “What”.

I then replied “Sorry, not you.”

Her response was “Huh”.

I decided not to pursue any further Friday night but followed up Saturday night with “Come meet for a drink sometime”

Earlier this evening she replied with “Why would I do that”

Im curious to know what some DJs would respond with here to convincingly get her interest level high enough to meetup. I have some ideas but would find it to be a good learning experience to gather other insight.

And granted, I do know thus far this interaction is very dull and clearly this isn’t me spitting any type of game. I’m still trying to get through the stressors of dealing with the last failed experience and so my head isn’t completely game ready.

Thanks fellas!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe other forum members disagree with my approach, but here's what I do:

Instead of trying to get her interest levels up, I just want to get rejected as quickly as possible.

This follows a simple belief that even a simple "sup" to an interested girl is >>>>> the cleverest pick up line routine to an uninterested girl.

I play the numbers game, don't wrap your head around one, keep fishing

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe other forum members disagree with my approach, but here's what I do:

Instead of trying to get her interest levels up, I just want to get rejected as quickly as possible.

This follows a simple belief that even a simple "sup" to an interested girl is >>>>> the cleverest pick up line routine to an uninterested girl.

I play the numbers game, don't wrap your head around one, keep fishing
Yeah I could see the numbers game working out there lmaooo

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s rude AF. Why are you pursuing?

This is a classic case of you have no idea how to handle a woman like this. None. Zero.

Sorry so blunt, but you gotta have a mad abundance attitude. She’s above your pay grade in attitude. I know men who could slay her no problem… but they have pvssy on speed dial and could care less what this one thinks.

That ain’t you bud. Find an easier target.

In other words she is toying with you for her own amusement. She’s advanced game. Needs a serious player to knock her down. You are not that dude. Not yet.

Move along.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s rude AF. Why are you pursuing?

This is a classic case of you have no idea how to handle a woman like this. None. Zero.

Sorry so blunt, but you gotta have a mad abundance attitude. She’s above your pay grade in attitude. I know men who could slay her no problem… but they have pvssy on speed dial and could care less what this one thinks.

That ain’t you bud. Find an easier target.

In other words she is toying with you for her own amusement. She’s advanced game. Needs a serious player to knock her down. You are not that dude. Not yet.

Move along.
Re-read the initial post.

I wasn’t asking whether she was a fit for me, but only how a real DJ would net this one based on the context.

I also see no reason to not pursue females based on their tone or attitude. As long as you have their attention you have an opportunity to present game and make it work toward your benefit.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
(radio squawk) Abort mission. The summit is not reachable.
Imagine how much more tail you could get if you weren’t a negative simp. A real man takes on challenge, not whimper from some black pill mentality

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Re-read the initial post.

I wasn’t asking whether she was a fit for me, but only how a real DJ would net this one based on the context.

I also see no reason to not pursue females based on their tone or attitude. As long as you have their attention you have an opportunity to present game and make it work toward your benefit.
wrong x 4,364,654.86

'Game' is a myth that was started by people who wanted you to buy their books and attend their bootcamps. She either wants you to fvck her silly, or she doesn't. She decides this in 5 seconds.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d like to gather a few examples for myself and fellow DJs on how best to turn an initial female response into a meetup.

As some may know I’ve recently concluded a brief OLD experience and am currently years celibate, so naturally I’m looking to take down something soon to break the dry spell.

Some back story - I initiated a brief conversation with a 26F attorney on messenger about a month ago. It was 6 messages in total and she said she’s always too busy to have any fun.

Just Friday I shot off a random message at 2am while a bit inebriated.

I simply said, “Can I ask you a straight forward question?”

She responded shortly after with “What”.

I then replied “Sorry, not you.”

Her response was “Huh”.

I decided not to pursue any further Friday night but followed up Saturday night with “Come meet for a drink sometime”

Earlier this evening she replied with “Why would I do that”

Im curious to know what some DJs would respond with here to convincingly get her interest level high enough to meetup. I have some ideas but would find it to be a good learning experience to gather other insight.

And granted, I do know thus far this interaction is very dull and clearly this isn’t me spitting any type of game. I’m still trying to get through the stressors of dealing with the last failed experience and so my head isn’t completely game ready.

Thanks fellas!
Don't make this harder than it is. Spend your time talking to girls with higher interest.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m beginning to find this forum is full of toxic, negative individuals. And also many of you here don’t pull females.

If you cannot add anything of value based on the initial post then kick rocks and let your negativity further rot your own lives. I have no interest in associating with you internet losers. @Howiestern @Chuck Taylor @BeExcellent

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m beginning to find this forum is full of toxic, negative individuals. And also many of you here don’t pull females.

If you cannot add anything of value based on the initial post then kick rocks and let your negativity further rot your own lives. I have no interest in associating with you internet losers. @Howiestern @Chuck Taylor @BeExcellent
I did provide immense value, although value that wasn't what you wanted to hear.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did provide immense value, although value that wasn't what you wanted to hear.
Per initial post:

“Im curious to know what some DJs would respond with here to convincingly get her interest level high enough to meetup.”

You either have game or you don’t. If not then no comment would have been appreciated.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
wrong x 4,364,654.86

'Game' is a myth that was started by people who wanted you to buy their books and attend their bootcamps. She either wants you to fvck her silly, or she doesn't. She decides this in 5 seconds.
This is the part most guys on this forum hate to hear lol

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score

The 3 ppl you tagged are good posters, just because you need help pulling a girl who's not interested in you is no reason to get you're panties in a bunch.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine how much more tail you could get if you weren’t a negative simp. A real man takes on challenge, not whimper from some black pill mentality
The simp move here is being willing to tolerate such an attitude from a girl.

If you could calm down and stop thinking with your ego,you’d realize that they’re actually telling you what you need to hear.This girl is full of it,basing off what you’ve told us,and you really would be better off dropping her.

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 3 ppl you tagged are good posters, just because you need help pulling a girl who's not interested in you is no reason to get you're panties in a bunch.
Again, They did not stick to the initial post, which was how would someone go about increasing interest level in this context. It was a simple question which no one could answer. Therefore I’d have to assume none of these clowns have any game and are likely taking down 4s & 5s.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can not force someone to go out with you. There's no play here because she does not give you anything to work with conversation wise, neither does she give you an opportunity to get her outof the house and go with you. It's much easier dealing with high interest women, this one is low interest.

Again, They did not stick to the initial post, which was how would someone go about increasing interest level in this context. It was a simple question which no one could answer. Therefore I’d have to assume none of these clowns have any game and are likely taking down 4s & 5s.
You can't game someone who's unwilling to have a decent conversation with you or go out with you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP.. she lost all interest the minute you said

"please sir, can I have some more".........."Can I ask you something" . it sent her kitty drier 10 year old biscuit

your first message should have been, Eg: "if you share anymore relationship meme's, i'll get you subscribing to my passenger seat for a good night out;)"

unless she replies with interest and a few words. you ignore her.

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of time and energy used to try and increase one woman's interest would be far better served in pursuing a number of other women.

If you pursue one, you will have none. Pursue many and you will have plenty.