"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Isn't there a difference between a "female DJ" and a "beautiful woman" at times?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
QUOTE]Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Isn't there a difference between a "female DJ" and a "beautiful woman" at times? [/QUOTE]

This below is a reply from a previous post, but I thought this response was to good to get buried in another post, so i believe it needs its own post. Please read and discuss, and remember, im just stating what I have seen in the real world.

No difference. In fact, there really isn't any female DJ's around. Its extremely rare, like 1 in a million. All guys care about is how hot a girl is. Thats it. Case closed. Looks come first, second and third. The better looking a girl is, the more attention and guys she will get. So by being attractive, a girl is automatically like a DJ without even knowing it. With men, its a whole new ball game. Looks don't matter not nearly as much. Its more attitude/confidence/power/money/status/ and all around DJ mentality. Guys DO NOT care about a girls attitude, or confidence. In fact, most HB's have a piss poor attitude and low confidence, but yet have numerous men waiting in line to date them. Why? Looks. it matters that much. Men don't care how much money/status/power a girl has. A HB could be the most completely broke jobless girl in the world (ironically, most of the young ones are). Yet, again, they have a line of men waiting to date them. Why? Again, looks. Looks matter. For a girl, there everything.

A DJ boot camp for a girl would be nothing like it is for a guy. In fact, it would NOT INVOLVE this site whatsoever. It would involve, ironically, a real boot camp. How does a girl get men? By looking as attractive as she possibly can. By going to the gym and working out. By wearing nice clothes. By dieting. Thats it. The more attractive a girl is, the more quality, AND quantity of men she will meet. Basically, more fish from the pond of men. Most importantly, she will have a wider selection of men to chose from. Now wether or not she picks an a-hole/bad boy is her fault. Shallow, but the absolute truth. To all you eileens, iqqi, and malibu's of the world, the very fact that you argue this leads me to believe you fell inferior looks wise. You can't, and your in denial if you even try.

Please respond, Im curious to what people think. Just try and pull off your denial blinders first please.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
female DJ? Don't make me laugh. Only thing that'll get me interested in a girl is a +8 face and if she has that a +8 body. If any of those are lacking it's bye bye.
 

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Re: Isn't there a difference between a "female DJ" and a "beautiful woman" at ti

Originally posted by myfriendblu PART I

No difference. In fact, there really isn't any female DJ's around. Its extremely rare, like 1 in a million. All guys care about is how hot a girl is. Thats it. Case closed. Looks come first, second and third. The better looking a girl is, the more attention and guys she will get. So by being attractive, a girl is automatically like a DJ without even knowing it. With men, its a whole new ball game. Looks don't matter not nearly as much. Its more attitude/confidence/power/money/status/ and all around DJ mentality. Guys DO NOT care about a girls attitude, or confidence. In fact, most HB's have a piss poor attitude and low confidence, but yet have numerous men waiting in line to date them. Why? Looks. it matters that much. Men don't care how much money/status/power a girl has. A HB could be the most completely broke jobless girl in the world (ironically, most of the young ones are). Yet, again, they have a line of men waiting to date them. Why? Again, looks. Looks matter. For a girl, there everything.
Men care only about looks? Not me. Naturally, I prefer women who look more attractive (this is probably just human nature). But it's certainly not all I care about. If a woman is richer, I like her better. If a woman is smarter, I like her better (just as long as she's not a nerd because nerds are extremely introverted). If she has more power or status, I may not like her better, but it's possible I might go for it to make me look better (c'mon men...if you had a chance to go for a celebrity I bet you'd strongly consider it).

I don't know how many men would stand a bad attitude, though you're probably right that many would let that slide. My B.S. threshold is very low, so a bad attitude is something I won't tolerate. B.S. just isn't very pleasant, so I'm not going to take any more than the bare minimum.

I'd turn down a woman if she has one or more of these traits: She doesn't score at least an 8 on the looks scale, is stupid and brainless, has no car, lives in any sort of dorm setting, and/or is significantly poorer than I am.

And even if she can pass that test, I may just ditch her anyway if we don't "click."

I don't know what kind of men would be in that line (in a figurative sense, of course). But if looks is all a woman has, I don't want her. I won't be in that line at all (even though the DJ thing allows us to 'cut' into that line :) ).

Originally posted by myfriendblu PART II

A DJ boot camp for a girl would be nothing like it is for a guy. In fact, it would NOT INVOLVE this site whatsoever. It would involve, ironically, a real boot camp. How does a girl get men? By looking as attractive as she possibly can. By going to the gym and working out. By wearing nice clothes. By dieting. Thats it. The more attractive a girl is, the more quality, AND quantity of men she will meet. Basically, more fish from the pond of men. Most importantly, she will have a wider selection of men to chose from. Now wether or not she picks an a-hole/bad boy is her fault. Shallow, but the absolute truth. To all you eileens, iqqi, and malibu's of the world, the very fact that you argue this leads me to believe you fell inferior looks wise. You can't, and your in denial if you even try.

Please respond, Im curious to what people think. Just try and pull off your denial blinders first please.
About the boot camp for women thing...I think you're right, because as far as I have noticed most (not all) men I have seen tend to think with the little head on their penis, than the big head on their shoulders.

Looks alone wouldn't do it for a man like me. I don't care if someone rates on the looks scale as an HB 9.8 (no one's perfect, so no 10s) if there's no substance to back it up. And I sure as hell won't support a deadbeat (like stay-at-home mothers or even worse....stay-at-home wife with no children and therefore no work).

I would hope there are some other men who think the way I do about this, but I think I've sometimes read previous posts that some other members on this board at least agree with me. I can only hope other men who have never seen this board agree with me, and that these men aren't blind (if you're blind then you aren't going to care about looks since you can't see).

But perhaps I'm just weird.....I know I'm eccentric, that's not news to me.

Ben
 

High Voltage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
123
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
It has been my experience that there definately IS a difference between a beautiful women and a female DJ.

As stated previously, attractive women (like any other 'catagory' of people) can have horrible personalities. I will not spend time with ANY women if she disrespects me at all. It doesn't matter how hot she is.

Consider this: I see a girl in a club that I view as exceptionally attractive enough to approach. If she is fun, holds a conversation, and isn't b1tchy then something might happen. If she lacks any of these qualities she may as well be a guy. Sexual interest drops to zero. No amount of grinding or whatever will rekindle my interest.

Conversely, I have been turned on by a girl who would be rated about a 4. Why? Because she was the female equivalent of a DJ. She was just really fun to be around, kept it sexual, and threw in lots of kino. I know I am a 'good catch' and way out of her league, but I probably would have fukked her if our lives had continued to run in the same direction.

Of course there is a point where you cannot think about a girl sexually regardless of what she does because she is so ugly. My point is girls that on the surface are way below my standards might be able to get some from me if their game is tight.

It would seem that girls can develop an amazing personality to make up for their looks in just the same way that guys do to compensate for whatever they feel is lacking.

- HV
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
There is no female dj just a chic trying be cute.
 
Top