Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

isnt high school great?!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With that said...i say it again: ISNT HIGH SCHOOL GREAT?

homework? bah...that aint a problem. teachers? bah...that aint a problem. friends? bah...that aint a problem. girls? are you joking? BAH! that aint even on my mind.

Have you ever wondered why all these things exist? homework, friends, teachers, and grils? No? well i suggest you think about it.
they exist so that you can learn...isnt that what life is all about? learning? Yes! that is it! Try taking every situation as a learning opportunity, as everything does happen for a reason. Once you see the reason behind it all...well...its like playing a game! Everything just falls into place.

Badluck with girls? nahh, not a bad thing...a learning experience. Bad grades? well, i feel you there brothas...but thats also a learning expierince. No friends? no prob, also a learning experience.

My point is, dont see things as bad/good, but embrace them. Accept everything! Love the hate! Love all! Be all loving! Truly...once this alllll *clicks* there is no "dj", there are no "techniques", there are no "right things or wrong things to do"...but just YOU. Most of all this "dj" whatnot is about you, your mindset on life, your outlook on everything! To become a "true dj" one is free from all worries and does whatever the **** he wants. Wanna go streaking? sure go for it...why do you care what people think? whatever they think doesnt matter. you are still you after whatever you do.

Why are we scared to be in the friends zone with a chick? whats wrong with that? Yeah yeah i know we all want the poon...but is that what really matters? Poon? Is there no more to life than Poon? Yes i love poon, but i dont even have it on my mind, not even an inkling. Its really fun once things make sense to you :)

LOL i dont expect anyone to understand me here, and if you do, power to you brotha! this is just my little suggsetion to all of yall...even if you conciously dont get it...your subconcious understands clearly.

ENJOI BROTHERS! hahha...
~ivan

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I neeeeeeed to feeel the love, to help me lovveee the fear,

I want everyone who just read this, and got at least some slight tiny "click" in their mind, even if you can just relate to the hapiness of ivan, or maybe if you just feel like following my instruction, then I implore you...

Find something beautiful right now!

It can be anything, something natural preferably, maybe a glorious flower, or a fantastic tree, perhaps the way a rock sticks from a cliff, or an ecosystem of plants in your home garden.

The point is, find something, ANYTHING (maybe even clouds and the way the sun hits them), and take at least 2 minutes to sit there and stare at it.

I mean, really, sit there and fully try to comprehend how beautiful this one thing is, sit there and try to notice why and in what way this one thing stands out and attracts you.

Spend several minutes completely astounded by the beauty of this, think back to biology class and marvel at the immense miracle before your eyes, just from a scientific standpoint, reduce it to parts, then bring it up to a whole, dissect every little aspect about it, and notice how this one thing affects YOU.

;)

Feel free to post about how great HighSchool, or any other part of life truelly is.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU ARE THE MAN!!! lol

cmon ppl...just speak your mind! :)

free your mind of societies girp lol

~ivan

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA

free your mind of societies girp lol
Yeah that lousy, good-for-nothing-god-damned GIRP.

:D

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if we could just get the whole world to think like that all the time we'd solve all our problems! So go forth and GIRP away, men!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D nah we dont needa "get" the whole world to...they'll realize sometime...trust me :)

one minute tip of the moment:

follow your intuition. if it tells you to go talk to that chick, but your body is refusing to...remember that your intuition knows the best thing for you and plus... a chick isnt a death trap.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wery insightfull

Its a nice thing to say, but can you live up to it...sometimes there are things in this life that just plain sucks, but thats where learning comes in.
Its hard but every time your miserable for some reason say, well atleast I learned from it.

If you dont learn from it then wtf is gonna stop you from doing the same thing again.
And guys, dont limit yourself as much.
There is much more to being a dj than just getting poon.

ivan, your gonna go a long way it took me two years to "get" the happy outlock on things...I would actualy say that this is the most important thing you can learn here......

Long live the fighters:cool:
Ares signing out for the night....

desert_dweller5

Don Juan
Reaction score
emerson

you sound alot like you are copying right out of Ralph Waldo Emerson. did you pick up a book of his writings and just decided to cut and paste them into this forum? just curious
DW

pulse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
love.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i have not heard of such a man Desert, but it sounds like he writes some pretty good stuff! :) (i would never plagerize (sp?) :D)

Its a nice thing to say, but can you live up to it...sometimes there are things in this life that just plain sucks, but thats where learning comes in.
Its not only a nice thing, but its true. Of course anyone can live up to it. I did! and so did Jesus, Ghandi and many other less significant ppl. The thing is, its not that hard. You just have to ponder a little bit about it, and BOOM **** makes sense. One just needs to look past what his body, brain, and society says...

I agree, life isnt a fuggin paradise, but thats the way we can only learn, by the dips and the lifts. Sometimes we just gotta grit our teeth and bite the bullet to get past somedays...but as you are presented with these kind of days, just keep in mind, everything happens for a reason and its for the best! :D

I've been on this forum for a year now, but stopped studiously reading the articles 6 months later, and then my visits became rare since. Now i come back with a new outlook, which has only come to me maybe a month ago? But i wanna spread the love and light and make EVERYONE aware of these things! :) B/c not only does it help with the chicks but its also for your own benefit :) (one lives happier :))

its what it comes down to :D
~ivan

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do?

What do you do?

What do you do?

What do you do...

In the bath?