Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Islam: religion of war

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Bullsh!t. The way its enforced is not "entirely different".

Here's an example of a white supervisor winning a discrimination case against his employer. All these discrimination cases can be further researched on different law sites. And mind you, that Lockheed Martin case was in the aftermath of a racist bigot going on a shooting spree at a Lockheed plant a couple years prior.

So Lockheed had been very sensitive about anything racial being said by white employees. So if a white guy can successfully win against Lockheed Martin following a mudering racist shooting massacre at one of their plants...I dont know what youre going on about regarding whites supposedly not being protected by anti-discrimination laws.

PS - of course the best you can do now is spin the conversation towards discussing crime stats. I thought we were talking about anti-discrimination laws? Its funny how you guys dont get sick of that red herring.
This proves nothing. Those are simply exceptions. In general you know for a fact that these laws are not enforced fairly.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-hate-crime-statistics

Of the 5,814 known offenders, 52.4 percent were white, and 24.3 percent were black or African American. The race was unknown for 14.8 percent. Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders: 0.8 percent were American Indian or Alaska Native; 0.7 percent were Asian; 0.1 percent were Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander; and 7.0 percent were of a group of multiple races.
Of the 2,527 offenders for whom ages were known, 68.0 percent were 18 years of age or older.
Of the 368 offenders for whom ethnicity was reported, 54.1 percent were not Hispanic or Latino, 6.3 percent were in a group of multiple ethnicities, and 3.3 percent were Hispanic or Latino. Ethnicity was unknown for 36.4 percent of these offenders.
There are far more black on white crimes than the other way around, yet far more whites are convicted of hate crimes than blacks. This is proof.

Most blacks are bitter against ALL white people, yourself included cookie.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
This proves nothing. Those are simply exceptions. In general you know for a fact that these laws are not enforced fairly.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-hate-crime-statistics

There are far more black on white crimes than the other way around, yet far more whites are convicted of hate crimes than blacks. This is proof.

Most blacks are bitter against ALL white people, yourself included cookie.
Wah wah wah. Poor white guys..."blacks are gonna come get us :cry: :cry: :cry: "

Its hilarious that any thread on the AE that you race trolls participate in, gets spun into how bad whites have it, and complaining about black people. This thread is about fvking Islam...and all some of you can do is preoccupy your minds with race. And dont dare state some bullsh!t that I brought it up first. You lot can never stay on topic and avoid injecting race into a debate. And then you have the gall to say blacks are being influenced to obsess over race? The hypocrisy is palpable.

Enjoy your tears tonight. I shouldnt waste my daily posts on a race obsessed loser. Debate is fruitless. Mocking is of better entertainment.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Wah wah wah. Poor white guys..."blacks are gonna come get us :cry: :cry: :cry: "
Says the dingbat who's obviously forgotten he? was just concern trolling against those evil NAZEEEES not an hour ago :whistle:

Jaylan said:
This is NOT about white people being around white people. This is about racists, sexist, and all bigots of the past using the Bible as an excuse for slavery, denying women rights, Jim Crow, bashing gays and a whole slew of other things.