“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is your high school reputation worth the damage?

deslite231

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Alright guys, I dont want to sound negative or anything but I need some help. For people who go to high school (im assuming yall do) you pretty much know the effects of reputation. Popularity is a key issue in high school, especially if ya want girls. But the thing is, I know lots of people who were popular but than their reputation was damaged when a girl rejected them. I will tell you how.

For example, I know a kid named Brent. He was very popular, and was a junior. He was hitting on a sophomore or a freshman (i dont remember) and asked the freshman/sophomore out. She denied him, saying that she didnt want a relationship. Still, the news had spread through the whole high school and people started saying "have you heard of that Brent kid? He got rejected by a freshman!" Not only that, the girls stopped interest in Brent when the girl who rejected Brent started telling all her girlfriends, "OMG, Brent asked me out today and it was so funny.... blah blah blah" making a complete joke out of Brent. So is the rejection worth it?

The thing is, im afraid to practice the boot camp from the DJ bible because a lot of those exercises can create rejection and some of those even encourage rejection! Plus, our school is a boarding school (kinda sucks but rocks in some ways) so i cant practice will outsiders (the common population). I also want to run for president in our high school, and I dont want my reputation to be damaged. So should I try to ask people out or not? If yes, is there a way in which I can not damage my reputation and without girls gossiping about who ask out who and got rejected? :confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Do what you gotta do to become a DJ. Rep or rejection are just bumps in the road.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
deselite,
I have a pretty good popularity because of connections through baseball and other sports.
I went up to five girls in my school and asked them out. Created a type of game out of it with my friends. It got rid of the fear of rejection in me because it didn't hurt that bad. It never even hurt my rep and eventually helped my reputation. If anyone made fun of me like this one friend of mine did in science class. I put him in his place.
Zane: "Yo, did you guys hear about Kyle. Asked out this 9th grader and got rejected."
Everyone laughing
Me: "Yeah Zane. At least I had the balls to ask her out instead of become friends with her."
Everyone laughs at Zane and I got a better rep for it.

It is all at how you handle it. If you take it crappily. you will have a problem like Brent. If you take it like no big deal, it will become no big deal.
 

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
If you are a junior or a senior and try to hook up with a freshman then even if you hook up everyone will talk about it, but if you go for a senior or a junior and get rejected that will not be a big deal. Besides we are DJ we only go for the best:cool: ;)
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Its simple DONT GIVE A **** what they think or say. Its just the DJ way man.:cool:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Being a DJ requires one to take risks.

If your reputation is so precious then being a part of this secret society is not for you.

And the girls you go to school with are a bunch of insecure losers.

I'm glad the girls in my school are nice people.:D
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Des, you forgot one thing about high school. In a week no-one will remember what Brent did. In a weekyou'll be lucky if anyone can remember who asked the sophmore/freshman out. Soon it'll be yesterdays news. And as for running for president, it'll raise your profile.


By the way. I'm english, can any of you Americans explain how old a "freshman" and a "sophmore" is?
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
freshman - 14-15
sophmore - 15-16
junior - 16-17
senior - 17-18

of course there is always exceptions with the real smart ones and the neantherdals.
 
Top