Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is working the weekends a dealbreaker?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going on several dates as of late, and everybody's have fun on the dates themselves. However, the good times don't last. I haven't been getting many second or third dates, and the implied blame from these girls is my work schedule. I work your typical five days a week, but the nature of my profession is nights and weekends and my days off are in the middle of the week. These girls know that going in, but they only make mention of it being an issue some time after the date ends.

A couple questions. First, do people think everyone else works a Monday-Friday 9-5? The girls I've gone out with act shocked (even though they already know) when I confirm that, yes, I do work weekends, just like many other people. Did they think I was joking when I mentioned that earlier on? I've done this routine enough times that it's become quite irritating. Furthermore, do you think the girls could be using it as a scapegoat reason? Several of my coworkers who work the same hours are dating or married, so their significant others are accepting of it. Clearly wasn't an insurmountable obstacle for them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They wanted to see if you were worth the hassle of you working weekends, turns out the answer is no, consistently.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They wanted to see if you were worth the hassle of you working weekends, turns out the answer is no, consistently.
Very perceptive Murk haha

But it's true OP.

Yes, ur job, work schedule or even if you are engaged to another woman doesn't matter when she is really interested.

A Nigerian's scam artist could even get a woman to part with her life savings without even being present Irl when she's really interested in a man.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does impact my dating life. I work Saturdays and nights frequently and it's definitely set me back some with women. Availability is crucial and unfortunately most people are the most available on nights and weekends.

The last girl I was dating went nowhere because she always wanted to go to music festivals, run 5ks, etc and those mainly take place on Saturdays. It sucks man.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how genuinely high interest wouldn't allow it to be a dealbreaker. I am meeting many of these girls online, so I don't really know them going in. I don't feel the need to make the first date some sort of "super date" to compensate for my work schedule. A first date is a first date.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I work 7 days a week including most holidays. I don’t know what a day off is lol, unless I take actual vacation days. It’s rough, but I’m free most nights.

It’s only an issue if a chick wants to sleep over. I feel bad kicking her out at 7 am on a Saturday or Sunday morning. But at least I don’t have to cook breakfast lol.

Women can’t have it both ways. They want “ambition.” Sometimes that includes long hours.

Your concern is a valid one, but don’t sweat it. Work is work. Date women that are also busy.

Last edited:

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nights & Weekends are a deal breaker for most, tbh. I hated working those days and changed careers because I felt just like you, but, honestly if they had genuine desire, they wont care. My long time gf didnt care. I think this is an excuse they are using on you.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going on several dates as of late, and everybody's have fun on the dates themselves. However, the good times don't last. I haven't been getting many second or third dates, and the implied blame from these girls is my work schedule. I work your typical five days a week, but the nature of my profession is nights and weekends and my days off are in the middle of the week. These girls know that going in, but they only make mention of it being an issue some time after the date ends.

A couple questions. First, do people think everyone else works a Monday-Friday 9-5? The girls I've gone out with act shocked (even though they already know) when I confirm that, yes, I do work weekends, just like many other people. Did they think I was joking when I mentioned that earlier on? I've done this routine enough times that it's become quite irritating. Furthermore, do you think the girls could be using it as a scapegoat reason? Several of my coworkers who work the same hours are dating or married, so their significant others are accepting of it. Clearly wasn't an insurmountable obstacle for them.
A girl who is genuinely interested in you would travel thousands of miles just to get laid with you one last time. And repeat.

Don't delude yourself, read the Anti-Dump machine.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but takes time to develop that level of interest and having a flawed schedule such as he has will get him screened out more often.
Takes 7 hours for women to feel comfortable to have sex. I ran those mystery method gambits and i myself could not belief it. 7 hours, or just two dates split into two venues or locations. Its that easy, remember, they are horny too. I used to work at a hospital, thurs, fri, sat. N sun. And manage to still find a long ltr. Its possible.