"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is Weapons of Mass Seduction worth reading?

Playerizm

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i just downloaded a bunch of ebooks including this and some don juan stuff.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Isn't Weapons of Mass Seduction written by Fingers? It is VERY good reading material.
 
Last edited:

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I have glanced over a few eBooks on seduction and the sort. However in my opinion the best way to learn about girls,ladies,women,wh*res,sl*ts, and or teases/tricks is to READ THE DJ BIBLE.. look up at the top of this page and click on the link. Also try searching the forums for specific topics you are looking for because there is a lot more information to be learned from hundreds of guys telling of their mistakes and successes.

Welcome to the board.
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
I have read DYD, Art of Seduction and a slew of other e-books.

They all helped, but none gave me the well deserved kick in the ass I needed more than WMS. Highly recommended! In fact, read ANYTHING by Fingers and you wont be disappointed..

Also, not included in WMS are two of my favorite posts from the Finger Man..

Shattering the Limits

Escaping the Friend Zone

Enjoy!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Shut-it and read the friggin' book already. You won't be dissappointed.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Good Stuff

Fingers is a good reference!

Maybe he's the next generation of Pook!

Who knows?

Whoa FIngers! :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top