"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is Valentines Important to Single Girls

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
How important is Valentines Day to single women?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sex0r

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Romania (please check my post in A.E. for info abo
Very. They have more chances of getting a mate... I think guys have most chances of getting a chick on v-day too...honest lol :). Or the 2-3 days before..coz most women dun wanna be solo on VD...neither do we guys right?lol. So go get those chix!
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I always joke to my friends that a bar/club on valentines day is like shooting fish in a barrel. Defintely my favorite bar night of the year, unless its drink minded like St Pattys day/New Years eve...

Tip:

Initiate convo , when asked about why you don't have a date, or are alone say something to the effect of

"valentines day insinuates certain things, and puts certain pressure on things that don't really need to be there when your just trying to have fun and feel people out."

she'll agree,

then c&f it up around wanting to feel her out and have fun...bingo, worked for me last year perfectly...
 
Top