Is Tinder safe?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never used Tinder before, but have used Match. My 30 day sub for Bumble is expiring shortly and and deciding between Match or Tinder. I just hear scary stories of STDs and crap from Tinder. Or that's it's on the same level as POF; which I've not used in over a decade. Is Tinder just a waste of time and low quality ladies?

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently uninstalled it, I had a ton of matches but couldn't pull it off with majority of best looking women due to too low quality of my life (meaning not enough $$$ put into great holidays spawning great photos, great car etc.), top women there screen you for $$$ and if they will intuitively feel you are too low value you won't even get a coffe date.

I'm pretty serious about it. You will get an easy phuck from there but it won't be with a woman you want to date usually anyway unless you have your shiite together.

So it's a great app for top 10% of men regarding SMV. All the brag women put in their descriptions is about top tier males not writing them first.

And believe it or not, women do write there first if they really want to get to know you.

Average Joe needs to get "alpha phucks, beta bucks" mentality and motto tattooed on their forearm and carry on with their business away from Tinder until they will lvl up.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All online apps are meant to get laid. The women will be lower quality.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just amazes me on how everything is about status and money on these dating apps for men and what we can do for them..

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t notice any difference between women on Tinder and the other apps. These days I’ll just come out and ask (right before insertion) if they want to disclose any STD’s they have. Some will give you an honest answer. Either way, wrap it up and no to eating vag until you get to know her better.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. But so is the world.