Is This Weird??

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know if this is weird but from my male friends and well a lot of the stories i've herd this sounds weird to me.

But this girl (Friend not even LJBF just always a friend) told me this.

My first thought was this girl is lying but this is a girl thats never lied to me before and i've checked up on it (But then again never talked about something exactly like this before with her lol) anyway enough with the detail.

We were talking about Oral sex,

1, And she said that she's been licked out heaps

2, But never given head.

3, She's also told me previously she's only ever had sex with one guy and she was drunk and practically in coma.

Now i want you to give your opinion on.

Would it be weird if.....

1, If what she was telling is the exact truth.

2, If she was telling the exact truth apart from number 3.

Then.

3, If she is lying which one(s) is most possibly a lie.

4, Is it possible she is lying about number 1, if it is why??

5, Now would you agree with me if i said if she's been licked out heaps was probably most likely same guy?? I mean where I'm from you don't just get licked out, you gotta give to receive, I mean honestly who would just please a chick without them getting there rocks off.

Now don't just say she's lying answer what i asked for, and anyone give there opinion from seasoned dj, to linkinparkROX haha. No offense bro lol.

Anyway just answer my questions don't be a d!ck.

Thanks guys.

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds similar to two girls I know, one i use to date and the other I am dating right now.

The one im going to talk about is the one im dating right now, doesnt give head ever and before meeting me, didnt have sex unless very drunk.

Its not that unique of a case. I sometimes eat this girl out before we have sex, but i dont do it often because she doesnt give head.

Why are some girls like this? I dont know. Maybe they just dont like sucking on c0ck. I find it a sign of immaturity but its whatever

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its weird if shes telling the exact truth. Some chicks just dont enjoy giving head, so even if they get eaten out first, they wont give a guy head in return.

And number 3 isnt weird cuz that stuff happens quite often.

And im almost positive shes lying about number 3. Reason: shes ashamed of losing her virginity to that person/thinks their weird or gross/hates them/etc, and wants to make it seem like she had no choice in having sex with that person and would never agree to do it if she was sober.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't asking if number three was weird, sorry doesn't make much sense i know.

And yeah would believe that too but she never told me the guys name and i've never asked

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let's sum it up...

1) she has been licked out loads and likes it. Whether that was all by one guy or by many, who knows.

2) she basically doesn't like sucking c0ck. Some girls have this -- it happens

3) she's had fvck all sex, and that's when she was drunk.

That's not weird...she likes getting head and doesn't like giving it, and she hasn't had much sex. Doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me.